Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Getting to Know Fellow Competitors

DelihlaDelihla Posts: 3
Just a suggestion, wondering if you guys would think it would be a good idea to add a chat to the missions so each competitor may communicate with one another. It could lead to some friendly teasing or even a new friendship, I think it would also help different players get different angles on how to grow their crop faster by learning from the other players. Just a thought really, please consider it. :D
Post edited by Delihla on

Comments

• Celissa9 (US1)Celissa9 (US1) Posts: 82
    edited 30.01.2014
    You can message anyone who's in a mission with you :)
  • dragonpridedragonpride Posts: 574
    edited 30.01.2014
    weve had people get pretty nasty before when it comes to missions.not too sure about this one....
  • ezio auditore3ezio auditore3 Posts: 2,399
    edited 30.01.2014
    Yup, I'm with Dragon on this one........... Even though this is a great suggestion, it's very abusive sensitive because of rude people :S
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    edited 31.01.2014
    Bad idea, there's a lot of sore losers out there so adding this feature will cause a lot more drama.
  • D-Dub (US1)D-Dub (US1) Posts: 72
    edited 31.01.2014
    I like this idea. I have even suggested it. I often start a mission with a message to my competitors, issuing them a challenge. It generally goes along the lines of... "I suggest you save your gold/dollars, & settle for 2nd, as I will be finishing 1st. I Promise..." I either get a nice message back, or a not so nice message back. It's a game. As far as I'm concerned, the whina babies need to go see momma. Buck up little ones. Dub is in the Hub...
  • amaprincess1 (US1)amaprincess1 (US1) Posts: 636
    edited 31.01.2014
    If they do it, I hope they have a REALLY good filter...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file