Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Thank You GGS

First of all I want to thank GGS for creating Big Farm, it is by far my favorite game on the internet.

Thank you for the Main Farm and all the chickens, pigs, cows, and Apples. I love my Apple orchards, I love how they are designed, they are my favorite thing on the Main Farm.

Thank you for the Gourmet Farm and Flower Farms. Thank you for making them so that I can make lots more Farm Dollars. :)

Thank you for the Cooperatives. My co-op is my favorite part of the game, I love being able to make new friends.

Thank you for all the AMAZING events you give us. They are all so much fun. My favorites are the Alien event, and the Christmas Event. I still have my Christmas tree on my farm. :D

Thank you for the Library, I really like the building, it is a lovely design. And even though I may never buy any books, it is nice to know that I have the option if needed.

Thank you for the Mine, even though the Farm Dollars part is worthless to me, thank you anyway because I know you had good intentions.

Thank you for the Co-op tree, because it gives me a reason to go check my co-op members farms.

Thank you for making it an option to buy Gold and not a necessity. I have played so many games where after so long you have to spend real money, this is not one of those games.

So Thank You GGS creating such a wonderful game that I look forward to playing everyday.

~Space~
Post edited by SuperSpaceGirl (GB1) on

Comments

• CupKateCupKate Posts: 203
    edited 27.01.2014
    Cooleo, I wanna post something like this.
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 27.01.2014
    What a totally amazing post Space! I'm in full agreement with you and you've said it with grace and style. Nice work. ^^

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif
  • edited 27.01.2014
    Thank you Kat, I've been wanting to express my thanks to GGS for a while now, and tonight I finally figured out what I wanted to say. :D

~Space~
  • FarmerTess (AU1)FarmerTess (AU1) Posts: 2,393
    edited 27.01.2014
    Space

So well said. I love every thing about this game too. I love hearing what others love about the game. :) Thank you for sharing with us Space.
  • Crops (US1)Crops (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    edited 27.01.2014
    Yes Space, Hit the Target Dead on!!! This game is the best WHOLESOME GAME out there. There is so much trashy games but this one is good clean Fun and like Space said you get to meet NEW Friends...Keep up the good work!!!

this is from an adult who occasionally buy's gold, So I really want to let GSS know that good clean Wholesome games are not just for kids, there are adults out there that is sick of the Trash & just wants to play a game and relax, its a great stress reducer.

Again, space said it all, what a great letter.

Crops :D
  • edited 27.01.2014
    Whilst I don't contend that everything in the game is perfect (there are many things such as Blue Barns which I am dead against) I agree that the game is very good and very enjoyable therapy from the pressures of life. Regarding adults playing? Our co-op of 43 members has probably only about 3 children in it and many of our members are of around my vintage or older, which would be best described as... um.... Emeritus... or Vintage... like a fine wine.
  • dreambig102dreambig102 Posts: 345
    edited 27.01.2014
    Space,

this is beautiful. Thank you for sharing what you think. I agree that this is an awesome game. And I think we're in a great co-op "Super Awesome" rocks!

:);):p 8) :D ^^ :rolleyes: :huh: 8|:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :whistling: 8o

Love it had to give you all these smiley faces cause it makes me happy when I
    read this post.

Merged posts by FarmerTess: Please use the edit button rather than make a double post thanks :)
  • ezio auditore3ezio auditore3 Posts: 2,399
    edited 27.01.2014
    I completely agree with you Space :) Some aspects of this game are misunderstood by people but personally everything in this game is awesome :) Even the things on the side of the farm :)
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 27.01.2014
    Already forwarded it to the team, and a big thanks back to you :)
  • edited 27.01.2014
    Well you are very welcome Latten. I am always happy to express my thanks for this totally amazing game. :D

~Space~
  • CupKateCupKate Posts: 203
    edited 01.02.2014
    This is a great post indeed.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file