Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

coffee roasting in the main

wiggeltje (NL1)wiggeltje (NL1) NL1 Posts: 88
Hoi, ik zit op level 48.
Bij mijn hoofdgebouw(level5) zou ik een koffiebranderij krijgen
Hiermee kon ik een extra inkomen opbouwen.
Maar ik zie niets? Weten jullie wat hiermee wordt bedoelt?

Translation:

Hi, I'm at level 48.
In my main (level5) I would get a roasting (to make coffee).
It allowed me to build an extra income.
But I see nothing? Do you know what this means?
Post edited by wiggeltje (NL1) on

Comments

• amaprincess1 (US1)amaprincess1 (US1) Posts: 636
    edited 24.01.2014
    Sorry Wiggettje, but that didn't translate very well, either. In my experience, Google Translate does poorly with Dutch for some reason. I'm assuming that's what you used since I got the same translation as you posted above.
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 24.01.2014
    I think it's just a fun storyline filler phrase. You don't actually ever roast coffee. Just do the upgrade :)
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 24.01.2014
    Rita is indeed simply telling you a story. She would love to have that latte, but I do not think she'll ever get it :( I am at level 79 and still haven't seen Rita's latte anywhere around ;) And then of course also no 'roasting'!

Rita vertelt gewoon een verhaaltje. Ze wil erg graag een latte hebben, maar ik denk niet dat ze die ooit krijgt :( Ik ben level 79 en ik heb Rita's latte nog nergens gezien ;) En dus ook die koffiebranderij niet!
  • wiggeltje (NL1)wiggeltje (NL1) NL1 Posts: 88
    edited 24.01.2014
    Thank you verry much about the info! :)

sadly no coffee roasting ;(

Post edited by Kat Nip: Merged posts, please use the edit button

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file