Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Jan. 21 - Flower Power - Discussion

2»

Comments

• bigpapa12bigpapa12 Posts: 87
    edited 20.01.2014
    man everyone should go back a year or so and look at the game if they are so disappointed with updates. Back then the only thing that came along was the bee lady, no events or anything of the sort. There is my kudos for ggs and that is where it will stop. There are definitely some practices that have been going on that are rather disappointing. As far as the mail thing it has become a joke. I know it doesn't directly affect the gold situation but indirectly it very well could. It totally defeats the purpose of a coop if everyone cannot get the information needed to participate. this in turn upsets some and away they go. I know it continues to irritate me when you send somebody something and you never know if they even got your message or not. At first it seemed like just group mail but now it is individual messages as well. This update will probably allow all your messages to be received but it will randomize who actually gets them, what a fun twist ggs. lol
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    edited 21.01.2014
    The water can animation is very cute :thumbsup:
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    edited 21.01.2014
    Yes - animation is really cute.

And the change in the library/bookstore is fine too :)

But my smoke is not fixed yet - stille coming from the roof instead of the chimney :(
  • Kitty ReedKitty Reed Posts: 80
    edited 21.01.2014
    new 4th farm i hope surfaces very soon .
    i agree ggs is doing nothing but pushing
    the gold .they are experts at that ,
    but not responding when you have a problem.
  • monica79538monica79538 Posts: 1,932
    edited 21.01.2014
    Hmm Update happen yet? I have not been on much today, but i see no changes yet.
  • Celissa9 (US1)Celissa9 (US1) Posts: 82
    edited 21.01.2014
    You missed all the fun then. The Prime-time pop up would not stop popping up for at least a half hour. I think the hot fix took care of that. They made watering the co-op tree have a little animation effect now. It's cute. However, the chat seems to have big issues now.
  • tracy o (US1)tracy o (US1) US1 Posts: 8
    edited 21.01.2014
    Still waiting on the fourth farm ...
  • chonz2chonz2 Posts: 9
    edited 21.01.2014
    Boy, I don't think I've heard whining to this level in a while. "It's all about the money" Of course it's all about the money. Do you think the game developers are sitting around saying "Now, how can I make chonz' life more fun and enjoyable"? How about "the game has become boring"? Could that be because your in a go-no-where coop? Think outside your own fences and play the game. There are so many facets to this game that even high level players who are looking for that 4th farm should NEVER be bored. Even the top coops are looking over their shoulders right now for that upstart coop determined to rock their world. Keep on doing the fantastic job that you do GGS. We'll take whatever you give us, whenever you give it to us.
  • slucasluca Posts: 14
    edited 21.01.2014
    Did the update happen already? I see the difference with the watering can but wasn't there going to be something about spending gold also?
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    edited 22.01.2014
    chonz2 wrote: »
    Boy, I don't think I've heard whining to this level in a while. "It's all about the money" Of course it's all about the money. Do you think the game developers are sitting around saying "Now, how can I make chonz' life more fun and enjoyable"? How about "the game has become boring"? Could that be because your in a go-no-where coop? Think outside your own fences and play the game. There are so many facets to this game that even high level players who are looking for that 4th farm should NEVER be bored. Even the top coops are looking over their shoulders right now for that upstart coop determined to rock their world. Keep on doing the fantastic job that you do GGS. We'll take whatever you give us, whenever you give it to us.

Why does it have to be whining when people voice their dislikes? Do you like everything all the time? Some people get bored when they have their farms completely developed & all they have left is the side tasks. Does that mean they're in a "go-no-where" co-op? Absolutely not! Maybe some people would like some new stuff to do. An yeah, I think GGS cares if the game gets boring. If they want to keep their income they have to keep their paying customers happy. Just because someone doesn't like something or agree with it doesn't mean they are whining but simply voicing their opinion which we all have the right to do here. Who are you to judge anyway?
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 22.01.2014
    Aaaand this is where I wander in and casually distract the conversation to something a bit less personal. :)

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif
  • xmasbaby6xmasbaby6 Posts: 13
    edited 22.01.2014
    The update offered nothing new to do, no event this week to give us at least a little something to do. Only the promise that next week something is coming....So why do I bother playing anymore this week, or buy any gold its not like I have a reason to need it.
  • farmerkit2farmerkit2 Posts: 177
    edited 22.01.2014
    bigpapa12 wrote: »
    man everyone should go back a year or so and look at the game if they are so disappointed with updates. Back then the only thing that came along was the bee lady, no events or anything of the sort.

Back then, there was a lot what to build, a lot what to dream about, what to plan "when I get my next $100,000 I will...". There's nothing of that left for me now. And that's what makes it boring - the lack of things to dream about and plan for, not the amount of ladies and gentlemen appearing on my farm.

I got a package (20) of rose seeds today afternoon when logging in (about third time today, so not that). I am wondering if someone misdelivered them as I am aware of no occasion why should I have been given those. You really can't trust postal services anymore...
  • monica79538monica79538 Posts: 1,932
    edited 24.01.2014
    Has the FlowerPower part of this update been done yet? I keep looking at the box and it was the one to spend more gold yesterday and today it one to get more xp+ $150,000.

I might be interested in buying a little gold if it is a flower that will always be there. But these are probably ordinary flowers to harvest.
    Any info in this??
  • Mirja (NL1)Mirja (NL1) Posts: 141
    edited 18.02.2014
    New feature: Prime Spending

Will there be more Prime Spendings? Or is it only this one, that is currently running?
    edited 19.02.2014
    Mirja, this is the second one that's run so going by that, I'd be safe in thinking there will be more of them to come. :)

• Mirja (NL1)Mirja (NL1) Posts: 141
    edited 19.02.2014
    Are they different? Or is it just 1 Prime Spending, with every time the same rewards.
    edited 20.02.2014
    So far they've both been the same rewards.

• V Sena (US1)V Sena (US1) Posts: 10
    edited 10.04.2014
    Speaking of flowers, is the trader ever going to have the yellow rapeseed?
  • DAC99 (NL1)DAC99 (NL1) Posts: 56
    edited 10.04.2014
    V Sena wrote: »
    Speaking of flowers, is the trader ever going to have the yellow rapeseed?

No, those are event related and will only be available during the UFO event.
Sign In to comment.