Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Dog House Upgrade Question

I know that when I upgraded the Dog House to level 6, the dog brought me lots of more stuff, Like 1,000 Eggs and 500 Milk and stuff like that.
But is there any benefit to upgrading the Dog House from level 6 to level 7 other than the 10 extra Happiness and the extra XP?

~Space~
Post edited by SuperSpaceGirl (GB1) on

Comments

• HuzurCiftligi (TR1)HuzurCiftligi (TR1) Posts: 532
    edited 29.12.2013
    I know that when I upgraded the Dog House to level 6, the dog brought me lots of more stuff, Like 1,000 Eggs and 500 Milk and stuff like that.
    But is there any benefit to upgrading the Dog House from level 6 to level 7 other than the 10 extra Happiness and the extra XP?

~Space~

The only thing is that you loose gold, honestly, other than bringing more stuff, happiness and extra XP there is no other benefit...
  • edited 29.12.2013
    Well will it bring more stuff than it already does?

~Space~
  • FarmerTess (AU1)FarmerTess (AU1) Posts: 2,393
    edited 30.12.2013
    Space with the level 7 dog house it also brings you 3 extra gifts when events are running. So say you are collecting fire fly's the dog will give you 3 and its everytime not a sometimes, he is dependable.
  • bibike822bibike822 Posts: 34
    edited 30.12.2013
    a level 7 dog gives you 1200 eggs, so yes he brings more then a level 6 dog :)
  • Strange BrewStrange Brew Posts: 34
    edited 30.12.2013
    As with anything else, the higher the level, the better the rewards
  • edited 30.12.2013
    Okay, thanks everyone. I upgraded my Doggy House yesterday, and He is so happy with it, he brought be 1,000 pigs. So now I am happy to. :)
  • tara.n2tara.n2 Posts: 4
    edited 31.12.2013
    how do you feed the dog??? i can´t finf the way :(
  • montuosmontuos Posts: 1,275
    edited 31.12.2013
    Tara, just click on him when he's sad and holding his bowl in his mouth. He'll have one of those yellow flags over his head when it's time.
  • HuzurCiftligi (TR1)HuzurCiftligi (TR1) Posts: 532
    edited 09.01.2014
    Of course, you spend gold, you get more stuff, that is always the way I guess :)
    I don't buy gold...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file