Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Buy land with cash not gold

How do you buy the land with cash instead of gold? There is never a lit up shopping cart on the cash price.
Post edited by dtbrant (US1) on

Comments

• Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 25.07.2013
    It is level dependant. You can first buy it with gold and on the next level with dollars. When you click a plot of land it tells you from which level it will be available ;)
  • SystemSystem Posts: 106,969
    edited 25.07.2013
    Yes you just need more patience. :) The plots of land can be bought for farm dollars a few levels after you can buy them with gold. Keep farming and you'll soon be able to buy the next plot :)
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 25.07.2013
    rhon3 wrote: »
    [...] a few levels after you can buy them with gold. [...]
    Thought it needed an edit to not make it confusing ^^
  • dtbrant (US1)dtbrant (US1) Posts: 9
    edited 25.07.2013
    Thanks to all who answered. Now it makes sense when it gives me the new task that I already bought the land.
  • merem3merem3 Posts: 1
    edited 26.07.2013
    thanks for your advise ^^
  • montuosmontuos Posts: 1,275
    edited 26.07.2013
    If you like to plan things in advance, this chart has collected a lot of information about the levels when land becomes available, and how much you can expect to pay for it.
  • gardengalgardengal Posts: 5
    edited 11.12.2013
    I've never seen any plots of land come up for sale with dollars, and I am at level 29. What should I be looking for?
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    edited 11.12.2013
    All land is available for dollars or gold. You can buy the land with gold a few levels before it unlocks for dollars. If you have not reached the level to unlock the land to buy with dollars it will be greyed out and say available at level whatever.

2z53iib.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file