Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Nov 26th - Project: Projects - Discussion

1810»

Comments

• edited 02.12.2013
    You have it in one, yanaroxx!! Your storage will actually be less than it is when you have lvl 5 red barns until you can get your blue barns up to lvl 4. It is now a case of "The Haves" walking all over "The Have Nots". Although I have enough gold to buy and upgrade both blue barns to maximum, I refuse to do so on principle and await the removal or at least changing of the gold purchase requirements on ALL levels of the blue barns. The first levels (0 to 3) should NOT cost gold... all you are doing when you purchase and upgrade through those levels is replacing the storage capacity you ALREADY have if you had lvl 5 red barns. Meanwhile, I and many others continue to suffer more regular defeats at the hands of "double blue barners" through the Sell missions that we love so much to do.
    If only GGS could understand how grossly unfair these gold barns are.
  • chonz2chonz2 Posts: 9
    edited 05.12.2013
    Thank you so much for the shovel provision. It is a wonderful tool. Now, if only we could peer into the shovels in other coops, it would be a little piece of shovel heaven.
  • Mathilde3004Mathilde3004 Posts: 1
    edited 05.12.2013
    hi hi man kan altid lave sjov uden at gøre nogen ked af det lad være med at mobbe drille og slå det dumt [
    [/I]
    [/
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 06.12.2013
    hi hi man kan altid lave sjov uden at gøre nogen ked af det lad være med at mobbe drille og slå det dumt
    Hey Mathilde, this is an English speaking forum so we need to be posting in English please. Thank you. :)

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    edited 08.12.2013
    As I've said, I don't think storage is a big issue. I've maxed out on red barns at 2100. What's the advantage in having more storage than that? I don't see it.
  • edited 08.12.2013
    Hello Rusty... If you were to go into a Sell mission and come up against a double blue barner, as I have on two occasions now, you'd see what I mean.

Aside from that, no, not much advantage other than that you can store more of everything, so that you can then sell more goods if you ever get into an emergency farm$ situation.
  • RaquelCesar (GB1)RaquelCesar (GB1) GB1 Posts: 55
    edited 09.12.2013
    Thanks, Latten, for your answer and help. I contacted support, as you suggested. I'll report back as soon as I have some answer from them.

As promised, I'm here to report I got a kind reply from Support to the ticket I sent and our co-op was already compensated for the situation.

Thank you, again, Latten, for your help! :)
  • aavvkk (IN1)aavvkk (IN1) Posts: 17
    edited 09.12.2013
    at times u are the only participant in the game. you get back your invested mission points, some measly few dollars and some experience points. This is not fair as u had all the intention to play and invested your time. There should be some points given even though u are the sole player particularly for the longer duration projects.

Foe example I took part in collect/sell apples a game of 4 hours and invested 210 mission points. as I was the sole player I just got back my 210 points. I should have got atleast 210 plus say 30 or 35 more. Or in the laternative a lone player should be allowed to withdraw after say 1/3rd the time and be given points.
  • edited 09.12.2013
    Yes, I'd go along with that, aavvkk... We used to get a few extra rep points in that situation until about a month or so ago, when it was changed to the current system. The withdrawal after a portion of the time with the win is a good idea although it's only on a few occasions that we could gain any benefit from that (by going into another mission because we could pull out early). Mainly it would be applicable if it was a 23 hour mission.
  • LucyvanPeltLucyvanPelt Posts: 5
    edited 05.03.2014
    Can anyone recall what CPs had a mission component?

It's clear the Chicken or the Egg was popular. But I am thinking back to the date of this announcement and recalling there was one, maybe two others.

Maybe this would be a good contest trivia question GGS.
  • edited 12.03.2014
    Lucy, Chicken/Egg project was the ONLY one that had a mission component, which is why some of us were so incensed about its axing.

Please say "Hello" to Linus for me....

... and if anyone asks: I was never here.
Sign In to comment.