Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Collectible items

gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
Our co op recently unlocked 2 new projects when we reached level 20. I regularly contribute collectible items for projects and have been waiting to donate what I thought was a lot of flies (400) but the project requires 450. A few members of my co op also have about 400 flies but are unable to contribute them since its just not enough. Collectively we have more than enough to cover this amount.

I wont ask the question because the answer is obvious but I do have a suggestion and that is to change the current collectible donating system to allow people to just chip in what they have to reach the total as a collective instead of the current system where only 1 user is allowed to donate that total slot of collectibles towards the given project.
Post edited by gizmo22 (AU1) on

Comments

• edited 29.11.2013
    Yes, agree with this... won't happen... Guess why? There are two options currently available to us:
    1. Wait until someone gets 450 flies.
    2. Lose patience and pay gold to buy the flies.

The 2nd option is why they won't allow split contributions. Incidentally, you think you've got it bad with 450 flies? We have 3 projects which require 1470, 1190 and 1050 flies respectively and trust me, it doesn't get any easier.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    edited 29.11.2013
    Yeah thats why I didn't bother asking an actual question since I realise the collectible system is set up this way to encourage gold buying. Even 1050 flies will prevent people from doing that project because its a collection only 1 person is allowed to donate. It took me many months just to collect the 400 flies and i'm a very active player......I won't be collecting another 1050 any time soon! lol
  • dragonpridedragonpride Posts: 574
    edited 29.11.2013
    i should warn you that now is about the time when research is going start costing ALOT of gold.around 40,000+per level of research and thats just the start.
  • one and twoone and two Posts: 1
    edited 29.11.2013
    hvad med at lave nye samarbejds opgaver for hele coop

som med at foder grise og lave foder ?

Og et med at samle husdyrsgødning sammen med grise eller noget andet ?

lidt nyt skader ik vel ?
  • farmer7778farmer7778 Posts: 550
    edited 29.11.2013
    I don't understand what you are saying,one and two. I think this is a good idea because there is 1 project which needs 90 tickets, and I only have 46 tickets. If at least 2 or 3 of my cooperative members contribute,we can start the project right away.
  • mariachi (RO1)mariachi (RO1) Posts: 7,850
    edited 29.11.2013
    farmer7778 wrote: »
    I don't understand what you are saying,one and two. I think this is a good idea because there is 1 project which needs 90 tickets, and I only have 46 tickets. If at least 2 or 3 of my cooperative members contribute,we can start the project right away.

then you are all left with no Tickets, and in the long term you'll have to wait the same amount of time to make many projects... in the end, 10 projects require 10 times the objects, so the total time is the same...

a nice thing would be for Goodgames to increse the chance of finding objects on our farms.. :)
  • FarmerTess (AU1)FarmerTess (AU1) Posts: 2,393
    edited 29.11.2013
    hvad med at lave nye samarbejds opgaver for hele coop

som med at foder grise og lave foder ?

Og et med at samle husdyrsgødning sammen med grise eller noget andet ?

lidt nyt skader ik vel ?

Using Google translate:Danish

what one and two said

how about making new cooperative tasks for the entire coop

as to feed pigs and low feed?

And one to create manure along with pigs or something else?

little new damage ik you?

One and two. This is a English forum, please only make posts in English, even if you have to use a translator. Thank you :)

Google translate into Danish:

Et og to. Dette er en engelsk forum, skal du kun gøre indlæg på engelsk, selvom du nødt til at bruge en oversætter. Tak :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file