Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Wheel of Fortune

Comments

• Daytona (INT1)Daytona (INT1) Posts: 425
    edited 28.11.2013
    I've found 2 tokens whilst farming, within four hours of Monty appearing today ! :)

...and I'm not farming intensively.

I was one of those affected by the non apppearence yesterday, so he only arrived this morning after the hotfix - I wonder if they've changed the odds to make up for it (as well as increasing his stay by 24h) or whether it's just a fluke ?
  • bullyownerbullyowner Posts: 207
    edited 28.11.2013
    I got leaves....lol I hope he never comes back again!
  • TopherII (US1)TopherII (US1) Posts: 47
    edited 29.11.2013
    Big Bob,

Just wanted to say LOL...illegally parked...hahahahahaha

Love it,

edited 29.11.2013
    ...and another token pops up ! - that's 3 in ten hours of relaxed farming. :)

...and another ! :)

...and another - that's 5 and i've now got a jackpot spin ! :) The odds must've changed.

Post edited by Kat Nip: Merged posts, please use the edit button
  • bahaaHbahaaH Posts: 10
    edited 30.11.2013
    i love the wheel and at the same time i hate it, i love it for the good items gold license,crow,deco and the 500k dollar and why i hate it cuz sometime i get the 2,000 dollars :/
  • darconio2darconio2 Posts: 151
    edited 30.11.2013
    Best strategy for no gold users are to sit out spins until you have saved at least 8 tokens. You will likely win some more tokens but just spin till you get the jackpot spin and then stop.

You will likely win at least 6 tokens also so you will be closer to spinning next time.
    edited 02.12.2013
    No way, the most I've won is 2 tokens from 8 spins.
  • Bella KhanBella Khan Posts: 2
    edited 12.12.2013
    19/08/13
    29/08/13 10
    07/09/13 9
    16/09/13 9
    26/09/13 10
    04/10/13 8
    13/10/13 9
    16/10/13 3
    Missed the dates for 3 events
    12/11/13
    20/11/13 8
  • Tony444Tony444 Posts: 54
    edited 12.12.2013
    if u expand your flower farm all the way to the right the second one over by the one with lots of jungle has one token or closets to the library and the one next to it has 2 sun flower seeds []----[] [:
  • FribbsFribbs Posts: 17
    edited 13.12.2013
    I have spun wheel and won all the 6 tokens 2 times. That's prolly 2 of 12 or something I dunno. Just so ya know you can actually win the tokens needed to get to final wheel. I got Playground once and Sunflower seeds second time.
    I have won free tokens and harvested them too. So you know, lol good luck everyone!
  • Farmer MaxwellFarmer Maxwell Posts: 56
    edited 25.05.2014
    I have recorded most of my spins in wheel of fortune starting from when I began playing.
    Here is an idea of the probability of each wheel space:

Regular Wheel: (From most common to least common)
    1.Dollars (There are even 2 spaces for this prize!)
    2.Tokens (Sometimes, when I have spun the wheel 3 times and have 4 more tokens, I can almost guarantee that I am going to the jackpot round.)
    3.Feed (Usually boring pig or chicken feed.)
    4.Premium Feed (Usually lame pig feed.)
    5.Decorations (The decorations Monty gives you are almost always big ornamental trees or cozy picnic areas.)
    6.Crops (sometimes corn. For me, it's usually cabbage.)
    7.Dung/Fallen Leaves (what a coincidence! I have never landed on this space. But remember, prizes vary from person to person!)

Jackpot Wheel: (Since I've only spun this wheel a couple times, I'm just going to list the popularity of the prizes I won. From most common to least common)
    1.Roses (Okay, but there are MUCH MUCH better jackpots.)
    2.Sunflowers (Better than rose seeds; useful when the bee lady comes.)
    3.Gold Deco (Probably always duck ponds and tree houses. Sometimes a playground.)
    4.Gold Mining License (Good prize; I like this prize because I like doubling my gold.)
    I did not win the scarecrow, or the hammock yet. I will edit this post when I do.
    However, someone has told me that the chances of getting a hammock is very slim. Thank you GeorgenollieUse!

If you land on completely different spaces as I do, you are still very normal. Again, prizes vary from person to person.

:?: Questions? :!:Comments?
    If you have questions or comments, please reply to this thread.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
    Farmer Maxwell:)
    Post edited by Farmer Maxwell on
  • GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 24.05.2014
    :) My personal experience - chance of a hammock very very very very slim . . . I am currently at 484/600 spins for the level 6 on the achievement sticker (which means I have finished the other five levels - cannot tell you exactly how many spins that is but would not be surprised if I am approaching 2000 just trying to get this decoration) and I have yet to win a hammock. I have won every other jackpot there is multiple times (including a small army of scarecrows) but no hammock yet. I am starting to think the US server doesn't have any hammocks. :) And yes, 90% of my gold spending goes toward tokens because this has now become personal. I am going to win a hammock . . . eventually!

:D:D:D And just like that my fortune turned!!!! Thanks for starting this thread - I just won my first hammock on my very next jackpot spin!!!! Yippee!!!!! :D:D
    edited 24.05.2014
    Wow, you won it! Congratulations!;)
    edited 24.05.2014

:D:D:D And just like that my fortune turned!!!! Thanks for starting this thread - I just won my first hammock on my very next jackpot spin!!!! Yippee!!!!! :D:D

You're welcome.
  • rick1558 (US1)rick1558 (US1) Posts: 17
    edited 24.05.2014
    I have won every other jackpot there is multiple times (including a small army of scarecrows).

Interesting....I'm just the opposite, I've won every decoration on the jackpot spin, some multiples times, except for the elusive scarecrow.

It was a major accomplishment (and relief) to win my first scarecrow last week!

Also feel that an upgrade to the Wheel of Fortune is in order, better prizes, maybe include duck, donkey and goat feed.
  • Diane74Diane74 Posts: 1
    edited 24.05.2014
    i love the game
  • AphasiaAphasia Posts: 223
    edited 24.05.2014
    This has been my experience.

Regular Wheel: (From most common to least common)
    1. Crops
    2. Feed (Usually boring pig or chicken feed.)
    3. Dollars (There are two spaces for this prize, but I rarely get more than 2,000 dollars)
    4.Tokens
    5. Premium Feed (Usually lame pig feed.)
    6. Decorations (The decorations Monty gives you are almost always big ornamental trees or cozy picnic areas.)
    7. Dung/Fallen Leaves

I used to buy token packs, but got sick of spending gold on crops and feed I can make myself. Now I just take my free spin and ignore the wheel.
    edited 25.05.2014
    Aphasia wrote: »
    3. Dollars (There are two spaces for this prize, but I rarely get more than 2,000 dollars)

Very different with me. Sometimes, I get $500,000 (not to be mean or brag).
    rick1558 wrote: »
    I have won every other jackpot there is multiple times (including a small army of scarecrows).

Interesting....I'm just the opposite, I've won every decoration on the jackpot spin, some multiples times, except for the elusive scarecrow.

It was a major accomplishment (and relief) to win my first scarecrow last week!

Also feel that an upgrade to the Wheel of Fortune is in order, better prizes, maybe include duck, donkey and goat feed.

Check out this thread: http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/showthread.php?108073-Wheel-of-fortune-idea

Post edited by Kat Nip: Merged posts, please use the edit button
  • kaydovkaydov Posts: 1
    edited 12.06.2014
    Please add new items in the wheel of fortune. I keep winning the same stuff over and over each time. I will like to win items that can be used in the other farms as well.

Thanks
    Post edited by kaydov on
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 08.06.2014
    This suggestion has already been suggested and forwarded to the Devs for their consideration. :)

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif
  • jaynrrxtence (GB1)jaynrrxtence (GB1) GB1 Posts: 7
    edited 09.06.2014
    yes and stop giving us decorations all the time I may have to change my name to THE DECO SHOP LTD
  • moriatika (GB1)moriatika (GB1) Posts: 38
    edited 09.06.2014
    would be nice if the wheel of fortune had different items for different farms instead of the same for all
  • flyshy (US1)flyshy (US1) Posts: 4
    edited 11.06.2014
    Well I think the premium feed is good especially for earning experience stars
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 12.06.2014
    We'll update the Wheel of fortune with new items eventually, it's already planned for :)
  • tom596tom596 Posts: 14
    edited 14.07.2014
    Can't find the wheel of fortune any more? Since it had a 24h countdown I thought it would be available once a day, but it disappeared? Thanx for the support in advance
    Post edited by tom596 on
  • HuzurCiftligi (TR1)HuzurCiftligi (TR1) Posts: 532
    edited 10.07.2014
    tom596 wrote: »
    Can't find the wheel of fortune any more? Since it had a 24h countdown I thought it would be available once a day, but it disappeared? Thanx for the support in advance

Hi Tom596, its only an event that is happening once a week, not once a day, which would be nice :)
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 10.07.2014
    When he comes he comes for 24 hours. He doesn't have a regular schedule but is not as rare as other visitors
  • tom596tom596 Posts: 14
    edited 10.07.2014
    thnx
    for this information
  • Wildcard999Wildcard999 Posts: 967
    edited 10.07.2014
    Yeah, his time was up and he disappeared. Apparently you came back too late to see him again.
Sign In to comment.