Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Super Awesome {For Co-op Members ONLY}

edited 02.12.2013 in Cooperatives
Hello members of Super Awesome, as our Co-op has been around for almost 9 months, I thought it was time to start a thread here, just for us members.
So let's get down to business:

We completed to Egg Scramble Project, again! You guys are the greatest and I couldn't do it with out you.

Our Next Project Will Be: Straw-brained or cabbage head? Which I will start on Tuesday (December 10th), at about 9am EST.

Our Current Research: Cooperative: Negotiation Skill (Level 4). Please sign up for it as soon as possible..

Donation Day: Donation Day has passed, but if you have yet to donate please make sure you do so before this Saturday. And remember the weekly donation fee is $1,000 x Your Level.

And I will once again say thank you to my awesome members, because of you all Super Awesome is now level 24.

~Space~
Post edited by SuperSpaceGirl (GB1) on

Comments

• Crops (US1)Crops (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    edited 23.11.2013
    Hello, Space, this is a good Idea, Besides it gets members to look At and perhaps read the forum threads ....guilty:(...lol.

Crops
  • edited 26.11.2013
    Yes crops, that is exactly what I am trying to do, I am trying to get you all to look at the forums. ;)
    Oh and make sure you look at the original post, because I edited it with new info.

~Space~
  • ChampionNolaChampionNola Posts: 1
    edited 26.11.2013
    Hi Space just to let you know i might not be around as much this week to do egg scramble, as i have visitors staying with us, but i like the idea of trying it again. Maybe team members could put in a few more coops to help us out with collecting more eggs that would be a better chance of completing the project. Anyway i will do my best to help out, i'm not doing eggs at the moment and saving my chicken feed for the project ok.
    Happy Farming everyone and cross fingers we can do it this time round....LOL
    ChampionNola
  • edited 02.12.2013
    Well Nola even though you were busy, you still helped out alot, so thanks for that.

And everyone make sure you check out the original post, because I updated with new Info.

Also, as we have new members I m going to post the rules here so they can check them out easily.
    So here are the rules:

1. Always reply to messages from the Co-op leader and Deputies, in less it says not to.

2. Donation Day is On Saturdays. Please Get your Donations in before 12 am EST
    The next Saturday. Therefore you have one week to get your donations in before you are
    Marked as Missed Donations.

3. Donation Rule Is As Follows: If you miss 3 donation weeks you will get a warning
    Letter. If you miss 2 more Donations weeks you will get another warning letter.
    If you miss one more donation week you will be removed.
    Therefore if you miss Six donation Weeks you will be removed.

4. All members are required to hire at least One Researcher.
    As soon as one Research is completed the leader will decide what Research
    Shall be next. The Leader will then send out a Letter letting everyone know what Research to sign up for. Please try to hire your Researcher as soon as possible.

5. Inactive Rule Is As Follows: If a normal member is inactive for one week they will be removed.
    If a Deputy is inactive for 1 week they will be demoted.
    Please make sure you let me know if you will be gone for a week or more so this won't happen to you.

~Space~

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file