Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Conspiracy Theory (U.F.O) Event

Comments

• krokodillkrokodill Posts: 8
    edited 19.11.2013
    Thanks for confirming it, krokodill .
    I must say you seem to be getting a better reward than me (LvL 58 )!!:D

Thats because i need it more :P
  • mmms2mmms2 Posts: 4
    edited 19.11.2013
    afi3 wrote: »
    lvl 40
    collect corn----1400
    skip gold----1300
    reward----20 fer, rapa seed

Same first task for level 32
    second task: find 520 UFO parts
    skip for 738 gold (? unless having already gathered half the parts reduces the amount of gold needed, I never use mine)
    reward 100 wheat
    15 XP

Final reward on level 32: silver star sphere
    size 5x5
    happiness 64

hope it helps and hi everyone (my first message on the forum)

mmms@en1
  • SanjayTheGreat3SanjayTheGreat3 Posts: 181
    edited 19.11.2013
    Thanks mmms2, and welcome to the forum!

There's a first time for EVERYTHING!!! :)
  • enochnock (US1)enochnock (US1) Posts: 878
    edited 19.11.2013
    HI SanjayTheGreat & Prince Manish 3,

I have a question about Task 3 Feed the cows: "Building extra cowsheds will help u a lot ;) & towards the end of task 2 stop producing milk". Did you mean that towards the end of Task 2 to start producing milk?

Thanks for the helpful tips and spreadsheets, you guys have done an awesome job.
  • montuosmontuos Posts: 1,275
    edited 20.11.2013
    No; that really is the correct strategy. If your cows are ready before the end of task 2, leave them alone, or you'll have to wait an extra 7 hours before you can start working on task 3. The task is to feed your cows, not collect milk.
  • Bena ZirBena Zir Posts: 3
    edited 20.11.2013
    I got UFO parts from my dog.
    edited 20.11.2013
    enochnock wrote: »
    HI SanjayTheGreat & Prince Manish 3,

I have a question about Task 3 Feed the cows: "Building extra cowsheds will help u a lot ;) & towards the end of task 2 stop producing milk". Did you mean that towards the end of Task 2 to start producing milk?

Thanks for the helpful tips and spreadsheets, you guys have done an awesome job.
    montuos wrote: »
    No; that really is the correct strategy. If your cows are ready before the end of task 2, leave them alone, or you'll have to wait an extra 7 hours before you can start working on task 3. The task is to feed your cows, not collect milk.
    enochnock, your question has been answered by montuos, (Thanks montuos), but let me add to it with an example:

At the moment I am on Task-2 (Find UFO Parts) with just 8 more UFO parts to find, and about 3 hrs ago i collected milk from my cowsheds but did not begin production of milk in my cowshed(feed the cows)

Instead I left the cowsheds inactive with the "ZZ" on top as i did the math and knew i would reach the 3rd task soon or else i would have to wait for 4 to 5 hours after reaching the third task.

You are the 2nd person to ask about this TIP! :huh: ?( IF it is misleading do tell me so i can edit it. (however i have added some punctuation to this tip in the sheet maybe that will remove any confusion over it)
    Bena Zir wrote: »
    I got UFO parts from my dog.
    Yes, a lvl 5 doghouse gives you 1 UFO part

But not sure what the LVL 6 & 7 doghouse gives.

Rosezitta, plz keep this thread on topic.
  • errykaerryka Posts: 29
    edited 20.11.2013
    [QUOTE=Yes, a lvl 5 doghouse gives you 1 UFO part

But not sure what the LVL 6 & 7 doghouse gives.[/QUOTE]

Level 7 doghouse fives 3 UFO parts
  • enochnock (US1)enochnock (US1) Posts: 878
    edited 20.11.2013
    Thanks Montuos & SanjayTheGreat,

I thought that was what you meant about not feeding cows until Task 3, then I thought about again I wasn't sure so I had to ask. Oh okay I get what you are saying now, I know my cows have been sitting for a few hours, I still haven't milked them yet. I actually built 2 temp cow pens to help with the feeding task, whew the cows are brutal on my unhappy workers. Thanks again guys for clarifying that for me, some days I have those blank moments (focus EnochNock focus lol).
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 20.11.2013
    I'm not sure if it's been mentioned but Levels 55 - 999:
    Begin production of milk 13
    Reward 50 premium chicken feed, 20 premium pig feed, 10 premium cow feed.

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif
  • All4Fun (US1)All4Fun (US1) Posts: 224
    edited 20.11.2013
    Task 2 is going to take forever -_- Finding stuff in the fields always takes a long time for me.
  • Siabug (DE1)Siabug (DE1) DE1 Posts: 34
    edited 20.11.2013
    Level 49:
    Begin production of milk 10
    Reward 50 premium chicken feed, 20 premium pig feed, 10 premium cow feed.
    Skip 1650 gold
  • JShockJShock Posts: 28
    edited 20.11.2013
    I'm pretty sure most are over with Task 2, but I couldn't see any mention of the number of UFO parts one gets by sowing wheat. I got about 30 UFO parts from wheat. I'm level 24.
  • PopaGamer2PopaGamer2 Posts: 39
    edited 20.11.2013
    wheat gives 30 for everybody.
    what about task 4? anyone got there? how many apples?
  • Pepper Moon (IN1)Pepper Moon (IN1) Posts: 6,684
    edited 20.11.2013
    PopaGamer2 wrote: »
    wheat gives 30 for everybody.
    what about task 4? anyone got there? how many apples?

For Level 55+

Collect 6700 Apples

For For Level 43 - 54,

collect 5300 Apples

For Level For Level 28 - 42,

collect 3500 Apples

For level 19-27,

Collect 2500 apples

For level 14-18

Collect 1900 apples

PopaGamer,You're welcome to the spreadsheet and You'll find all the task details there. :)

Link for spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AuhLkaqHof5hdGlRVEVyWFNwMU85V01UYnlDamZUOGc&toomany=true#gid=2
  • PopaGamer2PopaGamer2 Posts: 39
    edited 20.11.2013
    thanks Manish.
  • sonolumina2sonolumina2 Posts: 34
    edited 20.11.2013
    Task 4, finding photos: Dog house lvl 7 gives 3 photos, so I would assume lvl 6 gives 2 photos.
    edited 20.11.2013
    Task 4, finding photos: Dog house lvl 7 gives 3 photos, so I would assume lvl 6 gives 2 photos.

Yes, one could assume that. ;) But i did not want to add that to the sheet till i was certain.
    edited 20.11.2013
    Fellow Earthlings, I have just finished work on a spreadsheet for the amount of collectables that you can get from your farm for Task - 2, Task - 4 and Task - 6.

You can click the below link:-

UFO Event - Amount of Collectibles Spreadsheet

It will teleport you to the the spreadsheet! ;)

There may be some details missing so you could give your inputs and me and Prince Manish will update it.

The link will also be added in the first post by Prince Manish (once he awakens from hypersleep!)
    I don't know how but he's locked in the cryosleep chamber for the next few hours :S

May be the twins should check it out?

So, i have added the above link in the Event spreadsheet too:-

The U.F.O Event Spreadsheet

And I am pleased to tell you that The U.F.O Event Spreadsheet is complete so hopefully most off you will complete the tasks set by the twins with ease if not at the speed of light. :)

Happy farming.... and don't talk to (aliens) strangers.
  • RosezittaRosezitta Posts: 18
    edited 20.11.2013
    Post edited by Kat Nip: spamspamspamspam.gif
  • RosezittaRosezitta Posts: 18
    edited 20.11.2013
    Post edited by Kat Nip: spamspamspamspam.gif
  • Amanda Maye4Amanda Maye4 Posts: 39
    edited 21.11.2013
    Does anyone know if the mill gives number of photos proportionate to batch? I.E. Can I do one chick feed every three mins to keep getting same number of photos as if I milled 6 feeds?
    edited 21.11.2013
    Does anyone know if the mill gives number of photos proportionate to batch? I.E. Can I do one chick feed every three mins to keep getting same number of photos as if I milled 6 feeds?
    unfortunately no. :(

It is just at random so you will usually get less that the number of bags of feed you process.

For instance i have a level-4 mill and when i collected my 120 chicken feed i usually got 10 photos (1+1+1+1+...so on...) and at times more or less.

I did notice twice that when i processed 10 chicken feed and 20 chicken feed i got no photos :(
  • Amanda Maye4Amanda Maye4 Posts: 39
    edited 21.11.2013
    I did notice twice that when i processed 10 chicken feed and 20 chicken feed i got no photos :(

Thanks for info!
  • monica79538monica79538 Posts: 1,932
    edited 21.11.2013
    I have been having good success with the photos with--Pig feed and the pig barns. Drop rate seems pretty good on this task of the event ;) -- Oh and the extra cowbarn if you have it still: I think 4 out of the 5 cowbarns gave 25 photos each :)

I hope to move on to task 5 soon on us1, but www1 is still feeding cows :)
  • All4Fun (US1)All4Fun (US1) Posts: 224
    edited 21.11.2013
    Task number 3 - halfway done, in a couple of hours will have fed the cows 7 times... After that will have to feed the cows whenever I wake up next, not staying up 'til 5am... unless I use gold, which I don't want to.
  • Sabiha7Sabiha7 Posts: 78
    edited 21.11.2013
    Fellow Earthlings, I have just finished work on a spreadsheet for the amount of collectables that you can get from your farm for Task - 2, Task - 4 and Task - 6.

You can click the below link:-

UFO Event - Amount of Collectibles Spreadsheet

It will teleport you to the the spreadsheet! ;)

There may be some details missing so you could give your inputs and me and Prince Manish will update it.

The link will also be added in the first post by Prince Manish (once he awakens from hypersleep!)
    I don't know how but he's locked in the cryosleep chamber for the next few hours :S

May be the twins should check it out?

So, i have added the above link in the Event spreadsheet too:-

The U.F.O Event Spreadsheet

And I am pleased to tell you that The U.F.O Event Spreadsheet is complete so hopefully most off you will complete the tasks set by the twins with ease if not at the speed of light. :)

Happy farming.... and don't talk to (aliens) strangers.
    thank you!!!!!!
  • Ging (AU1)Ging (AU1) Posts: 53
    edited 21.11.2013

same with the composter :S
  • palarieramona2palarieramona2 Posts: 2
    edited 21.11.2013
    hi,can you tell me plz
    whats on task 5?
  • YINPlayer2YINPlayer2 Posts: 231
    edited 21.11.2013
    hi,can you tell me plz

whats on task 5?

task 5 : Collect Apples

For Level 14 - 18:1900
    For Level 19 - 27:2500