Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Where has the Event gone?

BarianBarian Posts: 109
Pretty sure Camping with Tessa was supposed to start today

Did someone forget to press the button again?
Post edited by Barian on

Comments

• MalikBilal2MalikBilal2 Posts: 374
    edited 12.11.2013
    I was thinking the same thing
    but who knows ggs
    maybe they got a surprise for us :)
  • Kakerullen (SKN1)Kakerullen (SKN1) Posts: 243
    edited 12.11.2013
    They like to move event around I think. Last 3 times event has started on different time.
  • monica79538monica79538 Posts: 1,932
    edited 12.11.2013
    I think it adds a bit of excitement to have to guess when it will start :)
    I want to always be ready for what comes next--predictability is boring;)
  • magician3 (US1)magician3 (US1) Posts: 8
    edited 12.11.2013
    Aliens abducted her
  • ElizabethKElizabethK Posts: 519
    edited 12.11.2013
    I have been waiting for it to start also, have cherries waiting to harvest for logs :) Will it be tonight ?( Will it be tomorrow ?( Oh where has Tessa gone ??
  • afi3afi3 Posts: 54
    edited 12.11.2013
    yep... m also waiting for camping event. what hapnd to ggs. i logged in conti.ly. full day. now m disappointed by ggs. :(
  • WinnerMy_philWinnerMy_phil Posts: 17
    edited 12.11.2013
    yes i was wonder same i too have cherries waiting....please let us no if it will be starting or will it be new one
    thanks
    edited 12.11.2013
    OOOOH maybe the aliens will be coming?? BEAM me up hehe ;)
    Just be ready for it to start--Afterall, we don't want bugs in an event ;)

it will be here soon enough.
  • ezio auditore3ezio auditore3 Posts: 2,399
    edited 12.11.2013
    God! I give up............ I'm harvesting everything because I can't wait for a surprise mid-night event :(
    edited 12.11.2013
    You will be fine as long as you have enough fertilizer, money and humus for when the event does start. It is a good time to upgrade and improve your farm so when it DOES start--you are ready. It will be ok ;)
    edited 12.11.2013
    Hopefully because I don't do well under pressure.......... You should see me trying to order food.... It's always like '' Yes, I'll have the.... OH GOD! SO MANY CHOICES!!! NOOOOOO.......'' and then I just hit the table and fall :D
    edited 12.11.2013
    LOL EZIO!
    you will be alright

need papertowels added to the grocery list to keep handy next to computer. OMG crack me up today :D
    edited 12.11.2013
    LOL EZIO!
    you will be alright

need papertowels added to the grocery list to keep handy next to computer. OMG crack me up today :D

Glad to know someone liked it! And np, I'll never change :) (at least that's what everyone else says :D)
    edited 12.11.2013
    still making me laugh :D
    Seriously though: there are a few bugs they are working to fix and I don't think an event is on their priority list at the moment. Relax and enjoy the game :)
  • All4Fun (US1)All4Fun (US1) Posts: 224
    edited 12.11.2013
    My guess is that GGS is testing the orchards to make sure the upgrades don't interfere with the event.

and LOL
    edited 12.11.2013
    LOL :)
    double!

Maybe they will start an event tomorrow --or-- it is set on a timer for it to start after Monty takes his truck away :)
  • !!!_396723 (GB1)!!!_396723 (GB1) Posts: 253
    edited 12.11.2013
    I think that GGS have seen all the super spreadsheets and predictions about when different events will start, so with all the pre-planning and preparations the events are getting easier, so they've decided to mix things up a bit - events in different orders, skipping weeks, starting on different days (well that's what I would do just to keep you happy farmers on your toes). This brings back some of the 'unknown' elements to the events, so it's not so easy to complete them in just a few days. And I quite like the idea of not knowing when an event will start - it increases the anticipation :)
  • Instant Ocean (US1)Instant Ocean (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    edited 12.11.2013
    Hodor3 wrote: »
    I think that GGS have seen all the super spreadsheets and predictions about when different events will start, so with all the pre-planning and preparations the events are getting easier, so they've decided to mix things up a bit - events in different orders, skipping weeks, starting on different days (well that's what I would do just to keep you happy farmers on your toes). This brings back some of the 'unknown' elements to the events, so it's not so easy to complete them in just a few days. And I quite like the idea of not knowing when an event will start - it increases the anticipation :)
    100% agreed. Makes a lot of sense.
  • duchessogravityduchessogravity Posts: 178
    edited 12.11.2013
    i think since we hav emonty today that we will have steve soon...but that is my theory :)
  • jaystarr2jaystarr2 Posts: 1,657
    edited 12.11.2013
    I think once we've had a chance to upgrade our orchards a bit to the Steve-appropriate level, he'll show. Or so I hope anyway. :)
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    edited 13.11.2013
    OOOOH maybe the aliens will be coming?? BEAM me up hehe ;)
    OK
    Beam-Me-Up.jpg
    jaystarr2 wrote: »
    So I'm not sure what we should do. I want to see this aliens event thing too, but not if it's going to be bugging out everywhere. Should we wait for something so it has no bugs, or let it happen and assume there will be bugs? Help me out here. ?(
    Good point.....To be or not to be bugged?
    LMAO! You win! But I still have your elephant. LOL
    Give Jay's elephant back! She's been looking for it for a while. lol

My guess is that maybe the UFO thing will start next week. If the UFO thing is an event & the plan is to start it next week then running a 6 day event this week would interfere with that. Or maybe GGS thinks it's funny to mess with everyone? Some people were complaining about the events getting boring so maybe they're just mixing it up to keep everyone interested. We may never know ?(
  • PopaGamer2PopaGamer2 Posts: 39
    edited 13.11.2013
    maybe after hawaii event ggs decided they will make new events, not just those three regular :huh:
  • ElizabethKElizabethK Posts: 519
    edited 13.11.2013
    It is very quite on my farm today. No accidents, hot deals or charity drives. No missing bees, prime days and even those pesky twins aren't around. Waiting for someone to show up knocking on my front gate 8)
  • !!!_396723 (GB1)!!!_396723 (GB1) Posts: 253
    edited 13.11.2013
    Yes, now that Monty has gone the grass is beginning to grow back on my 'car park' - speaking of which, why isn't there an actual car park with wheel tracks coming from the road - there ought to be with the amount of traffic it sees.
    edited 13.11.2013
    Yes Monty's truck leaks oil badly. I think it is time for Steve to show up :D
    Maybe the aliens will bring him back and he will work faster now :) .
  • Moonbeam11 (US1)Moonbeam11 (US1) Posts: 38
    edited 13.11.2013
    It's been very disappointing not getting the event this week. With all the other uncertainties in this game, the one constant we could depend on was the event being there every other week. Our co op has several members, old & new, who have not yet been able to complete one. We have spent much time helping them to upgrade their farms, to at least give them a fighting chance to accomplish this. Now they are chomping at the bit to have a go at it. Please, GGS, return us to having an event every other week again. We love this game & the events and are counting on you to help us keep it that way. We are ready & waiting for the event to begin! 8)
  • montuosmontuos Posts: 1,275
    edited 13.11.2013
    PopaGamer2 wrote: »
    maybe after hawaii event ggs decided they will make new events, not just those three regular :huh:

More themed events are definitely coming sooner or later:
    Latten wrote: »
    The developers are currently working on some new themed events.
  • Me the Great3Me the Great3 Posts: 31
    edited 14.11.2013
    Hodor3 wrote: »
    Yes, now that Monty has gone the grass is beginning to grow back on my 'car park' - speaking of which, why isn't there an actual car park with wheel tracks coming from the road - there ought to be with the amount of traffic it sees.

I totally agree, are co op is ready to take a petition to the local council to ask for a barricade to be built on the corner to stop people crashing! It really is getting dangerous.....look at the poor Vet, it seems to happen to her fairly often poor thing.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file