Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Happy Halloween! Pumpkins, where are you? - Discussion

124»

Comments

• !!!_396723 (GB1)!!!_396723 (GB1) Posts: 253
    edited 10.11.2013
    Do you mean from post 81:
    Latten wrote: »
    Haha, almost :) In all honesty, it's mainly because I took care of multiple events at the same time and got kinda confused :) I'll hope to finish everything up by today ^^

I took 'everything' to mean everything, including the free bags of gold.
  • ezio auditore3ezio auditore3 Posts: 2,399
    edited 10.11.2013
    No not this thread, the thread called Forum long term event discussion and q/a :):)
  • !!!_396723 (GB1)!!!_396723 (GB1) Posts: 253
    edited 10.11.2013
    You mean this one then:
    Hey guys :) I should be done with the rewards for the Rita event now :) If I credited something to the wrong server, or forgot anyone, please tell me after this message, so I don't have to search the whole thread ^^

which was posted on Thursday, and 3 days after the post in this thread. Hopefully he will read this thread tomorrow and let us know where we are at.
  • ezio auditore3ezio auditore3 Posts: 2,399
    edited 10.11.2013
    Hopefully :D
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 11.11.2013
    PINJO1986 wrote: »
    How to get the reward that is earned by playing games on forum? I know the moderators are busy, but after saying the reward would be payed out on the 4th there is still no gold on my account. How can i get the attention of Latten?

I'm here :) Some of the Quick-draw games (in lack of a better word) are still not awarded, we'll get right to that :)
  • bear 1bear 1 Posts: 80
    edited 11.11.2013
    that's good I think I get reward and haven't received nothing yet
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    edited 11.11.2013
    I'm here :) Some of the Quick-draw games (in lack of a better word) are still not awarded, we'll get right to that :)

Owh then it is oke. I thought you forgot all about us. But please next time give us a bit more information on where you are with rewarding the players who won something. Thank you in advance.
  • ManagerSid1988_2ManagerSid1988_2 Posts: 5
    edited 12.11.2013
    hi Latten i have still not received my 1000 gold for the pumpkin i found.
    edited 12.11.2013
    hi Latten i have still not received my 1000 gold for the pumpkin i found.

Which one would that be? Can you please link me to your post?
  • All4Fun (US1)All4Fun (US1) Posts: 224
    edited 12.11.2013
    Are there any forum games going on now?
  • ManagerSid1988_2ManagerSid1988_2 Posts: 5
    edited 12.11.2013
    Beginner
    All4Fun's Avatar Join Date
    A great start this morning
    Leveled up, got some achievement points, got a new dog on the farm, got 12 flowers so far for the one year anniversary event. and in real life going to leave here in an hour, go to the college, use the computers over there and do some job searching. and I just woke up an hour and a half ago. I'm feeling quite positive this morning.

How are you today?

Last edited by Latten; Today at 13:03.

All4Fun @ us 1

this one i posted on this thread whilst the pumpkins were being found.
  • RaquelCesar (GB1)RaquelCesar (GB1) GB1 Posts: 55
    edited 12.11.2013
    Latten, I don't know if you already gave me the gold reward for finding a pumpkin, as I've also won some of the other quick-draw games. However, the pumpkin is still there: http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/showthread.php?85307-Farm-name-is-missing-the-farm-selection-arrow-and-menu&p=989923&viewfull=1#post989923
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    edited 12.11.2013
    I think Latten is a bit busy with other things, i think he paid out the gold to me, but only to this forum account and not to the account i play on. I don't blame him but now the gold is not being used.
  • maddy2206maddy2206 Posts: 9
    edited 13.11.2013
    I've gotten the prize from the long term forum event but I haven't gotten my gold from the other daily events. Have the prizes for Steffi's messy desk and latten's messy notebook been handed out yet?
    edited 13.11.2013
    Latten, I don't know if you already gave me the gold reward for finding a pumpkin, as I've also won some of the other quick-draw games. However, the pumpkin is still there: http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/showthread.php?85307-Farm-name-is-missing-the-farm-selection-arrow-and-menu&p=989923&viewfull=1#post989923

Yeah, you should have gotten the reward :) There are still some pumpkins in the forums that I didn't delete, blame it on my lazyness :D

Edit: Ooooh, the desk games! Will do ASAP! Completely forgot about them.

Edit2: Princezz Pratu5, I need your server name :)
  • maddy2206maddy2206 Posts: 9
    edited 13.11.2013
    Thank you, Thank you Latten!!!
  • Princezz Pratu5Princezz Pratu5 Posts: 8,408
    edited 14.11.2013
    Edit2: Princezz Pratu5, I need your server name :)

Princezz Pratu - in 1
  • Sabiha7Sabiha7 Posts: 78
    edited 19.11.2013
    montuos wrote: »
    Hmmm; looking at your farms shows that it seems to correlate with not being in a coop.

Vikingur2-, is your nl1 account in a coop? Maria, how about your it1 account? Larino, you run coops on all your accounts, don't you?
    jhd6DBYKHE6q3.png
    Happy hallooweennnnn!!!!!!!!
Sign In to comment.