Home EN The Chicken Coop The Games Lounge

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

You may be addicted to Big Farm if . . .

GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
edited 17.04.2015 in The Games Lounge
Not sure if there is a thread for something like this yet - did a search but could not locate anything.

Rules:
Just finish the above sentences. :D

I will do the first one.

If you set an alarm to go off three hours after you go to bed, so you can get up to harvest apples to help your co-op in the "Wild about Apples" project.
Post edited by GeorgenollieUse on

Comments

• monica79538monica79538 Posts: 1,932
    edited 02.11.2013
    You set the timer on the coffee maker, just so all you have to do is pour it and log in on the farm:)
  • Instant Ocean (US1)Instant Ocean (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    edited 02.11.2013
    You may be addicted to Big Farm if... while watching TV, you go crazy and all excited when you see an ad pop up during your show and think it's a bonus offer or something similar related to the game.
    edited 02.11.2013
    You Know you are addicted to Big Farm if your husband thinks you play only 10 minutes a day. :)
  • GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 02.11.2013
    If you are spend five hours rearranging your farm just right and 30 minutes rushing around cleaning your house before company arrives.
  • Bourletta (US1)Bourletta (US1) Posts: 35
    edited 02.11.2013
    You Know you are addicted to Big Farm when you actually tear-up when you finally succeed the event :-)
  • Instant Ocean (US1)Instant Ocean (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    edited 02.11.2013
    You may be addicted to Big Farm if.... you randomly tap on people on the street in hopes to get money, an XP or some produce.
  • Nikolusia2Nikolusia2 Posts: 1
    edited 02.11.2013
    You may also be addicted to Big Farm if you spend 5+ hours playing it a day.
    edited 03.11.2013
    you keep track of Germany's national holidays so you know when support will not be available (even though you live in the US)
    edited 03.11.2013
    If you forget that cabbage takes longer than 45 minutes to grow from seed to maturity, You are probably addicted to BigFarm.
  • Amanda Maye4Amanda Maye4 Posts: 39
    edited 03.11.2013
    What about... if you dream about little bubbles over peoples heads.
    or.... you're excited to get dung.
  • KittenluvKittenluv Posts: 29
    edited 03.11.2013
    You may be addicted to Big Farm if......you pause the movie you're watching every 5 minutes to harvest something or, when you close your eyes, you see produce flying through the air to your inventory.....
  • Me the Great3Me the Great3 Posts: 31
    edited 03.11.2013
    You may be addicted to Big Farm if you use Hot Flushes as an excuse to get up in the middle of the night and early morning to do the rounds on your farm!
    edited 03.11.2013
    If you are in bed trying to relax so you can go to sleep and all you can do is come up with more "you could be addicted" answers.
    edited 04.11.2013
    When you hear a truck in the driveway and you log off immediately to start the dishes in the sink...you are probably addicted to BigFarm ;)
  • pop1pop1 Posts: 341
    edited 04.11.2013
    When you have nightmares that everything on your farm was demolished !!! :D
    edited 04.11.2013
    if you log in to check your farm and the forum before saying good morning to anyone that lives with you.
  • ezio auditore3ezio auditore3 Posts: 2,399
    edited 04.11.2013
    If you start to plan what to do on your farm out loud :):)
    edited 04.11.2013
    If you can make 20 bags of fertilizer from your animals in a single afternoon and NOT lift a shovel ;)

(Ohhh, that reminds me: I have chicken coop to clean still while the sun is nice and bright hehe)
    edited 05.11.2013
    If you daily to do list looks like: drop kids off at school, grocery shopping, update silo on main farm then clear debris from the plot you bought on the gourmet farm, save apples for event, pick kids up from practice . . .
    edited 08.11.2013
    If you have dreams about going to the airport to pick people up and when they get off the plane, they look just like their avatar.
  • Ging (AU1)Ging (AU1) Posts: 53
    edited 08.11.2013
    .. you forget to prepare dinner because your cooperative is doing a project :D
    edited 09.11.2013
    If you come down with a "flu" bug in order to get out of a commitment with friends or family since it is the last day of an event and you still are collecting the item needed
    edited 12.11.2013
    If you get the 'flu' so can play your game, even after you finish the event. 8|
    edited 12.11.2013
    If you are running late again for work/school/commitment because you had to check your farm one last time even though you checked it ten minutes ago and verified that everything was set for a long time away from it.
  • WinnerMy_philWinnerMy_phil Posts: 17
    edited 12.11.2013
    you might be addicted to big farm if you go out to do errands and have a panic attack cause you think you might miss a harvest
    edited 12.11.2013
    If you sign your name on official documents with your farm account name...you might be addicted.

<and NO the bank would not accept check with name signed as monica7953 haha>
    edited 12.11.2013
    If you want to brag to complete strangers that you managed to find all 10 bees this time. :D

Not that I have ever done this but since I posted this all I can do is imagine the conversation.

Coworker: Hi, George, what did you do this weekend?
    Me: I found all 10 bees in my Big Farm game.
    Coworker with confused look: 10 bees? Um, congratulations?
    Me: It is really tough it took all weekend and several harvests.
    Coworker, slowly backing away: That's nice . . . I have to get back to work.

:D
  • fairie1fairie1 Posts: 22
    edited 19.11.2013
    You may be addicted to Big Farm when at a friends wedding all you can think about is...Hurry up quick cause I only got so much time left to get online and complete my mission....
    edited 19.11.2013
    If you are having a dream about real life and a detail from Big Farm invades (like everyone is living in silos - still not sure why my mind chose the silo though) and it seems "normal".

:D
  • fairie1fairie1 Posts: 22
    edited 19.11.2013
    When you go to the bank machine and type in your password to big farm...and then have to go into the bank and explain why you did that....
This discussion has been closed.