Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

no blossom appears

farmerzeffarmerzef Posts: 4
I doing this Azian mission. I have finished step 3 and now I have to collect cherryblossom. But when I harvest: no cherryblossom. (How is this possible? And what do I have to do, to finish this mission in time (I have lost quite some hours now)
I hope somebody will help me

Farmerzef
Post edited by farmerzef on

Comments

• Ging (AU1)Ging (AU1) Posts: 53
    edited 18.10.2013
    cherry blossoms can only be found in cherry orchards and apple orchards on your main farm
  • Pepper Moon (IN1)Pepper Moon (IN1) Posts: 6,684
    edited 18.10.2013
    As farmer ging said you will get cherry blossoms from Cherry orchards and apple orchards. To add I will just post that
    Cherry Orchards gives 200 Cherry Blossoms ( Randomly ) and Apple Orchards gives 80 cherry Blossoms ( of-coarse Randomly )
  • farmerzeffarmerzef Posts: 4
    edited 18.10.2013
    Thanx for your reply. But how can I ever get 600 !! in so little time. I had just harvested my trees, so now I have to wait for the apples to get ready :(
  • Pepper Moon (IN1)Pepper Moon (IN1) Posts: 6,684
    edited 18.10.2013
    oh, I suggest you to harvest your stables time to time. At this time fertilizer is very important to run your orchards.

Good Luck with your task Farmerzef. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file