Home EN The Chicken Coop

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The Kubby II

Comments

• yanaroxxyanaroxx Posts: 2,755
    edited 02.10.2013
    @ nothing big... small issues which keep breaking n making my day! i broke my self-bought bookshelf yesterday and i'm regretting atm...though i know that it won't lessen the consequences.. *sighs* my bookshelf! :(
  • choppychop (GB1)choppychop (GB1) Posts: 789
    edited 02.10.2013
    we got our jabs yesterday. didn't hurt at all! my bff was crying though and my other friend fainted. doesn't hurt at all now for anyone really. but my other friend her arm really hurts because she banged it on something so it swelled up.
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 03.10.2013
    That's a real shame about your friends choppy. Hopefully they feel better quickly.

Yana, I hope you can find some way to fix your bookshelf. :(

Seriscool, congratulations with your exams being over and I hope you had an amazing day for your day off. :D

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif
  • Swati Tanwar2Swati Tanwar2 Posts: 4,532
    edited 03.10.2013
    :)
    hey hi friends...

nothing gr8 happening in life kat but my exams are over...
    edited 04.10.2013
    Hopefully you've got time to relax now that all the stress of the exams is over and done with Swati. Great job getting through it all! :D

edited 04.10.2013
    yes....
    very much relaxed.....:)

awesome avatar kat...i loved tht
  • phantom64phantom64 Posts: 1
    edited 04.10.2013
    :p hello every body !
  • seriscoolseriscool Posts: 2,026
    edited 04.10.2013
    hey kat, i really enjoyed lazying off on my day off!!!!!!!!!! finally, i had some peace........... :)

sorry abt ur friend, choppy and abt ur bookshelf, yana............... :(

welcome to the kubby, phantom!!!!!!!! hope to see u more!!!!!!!!!! :)
    edited 05.10.2013
    Welcome Phantom. :)

Thanks Swati, it's almost time for a change though. Haven't decided what it's going to be yet though! :)

Oh lucky you having a lazy do nothing day! They're personally my favourites - I love just flopping on the couch and watching TV or a DVD. I've got a few Phineas and Ferb DVD's coming this week so I'll have lots of lazy TV days when I get a chance to. :D

edited 05.10.2013
    my pleasure kat
    and hi to all
    welcome to kubby phantom.......
    edited 05.10.2013
    lol Kat watches Phineas n Ferb!? and thnx for conveying the wishes n griefs but i don't think i'll b able to fix my beloved shelf... :(
    edited 05.10.2013
    oh sad to hear so yana.............:(

hope ur new avatar will be awesome kat!!!!!!!!!!! :)

and hi friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    edited 06.10.2013
    Oh it's a real shame about the shelf yana. Maybe you'll need to have a funeral for it. :(

And yep, I love Phineas and Ferb!! I'll probably make a day of watching the DVD's complete with popcorn and everything. I can't wait for them to get here. :D

Actually, it's a shame that they don't have a 3D version of them... I haven't had a chance to check out what it's like in 3D on my TV yet. :/

edited 06.10.2013
    yo hi seriscool.......
    :)
    kat i'm waiting for ur new avatar..:)
    and yana sad to hear about ur shelf :(
    edited 06.10.2013
    lol what's the point of being sad? it's not gonna fix my shelf anyway :D gotta bug my uncle to get it fixed soon... wish me luck! :D

whoa Kat... i like 'em too n specially their songs lol but i hardly watch TV these days.... ^^

btw, Ezio doesn't seem to pay a visit to this thread much...
    edited 06.10.2013
    good luck yana!!!!!! thats the spirit!!!!!!!! :)

and i luv phineas and ferb too!!!!!! but i too cant watch tv much nowadays!!!!!!!!!
    edited 07.10.2013
    Ok, it's changed. :p

edited 07.10.2013
    it's... it's... it's... i'm speechless...
    edited 07.10.2013
    LOL that's kinda Tess' opinion too. :D

edited 07.10.2013
    only good speaker's will b able to compliment it.... :thumbsup:
    edited 07.10.2013
    kat nice sign... and yana i love ur sign. rose a lot...
    and i have one avatar for u kat may i show u .......?
    edited 07.10.2013
    Of course Swati, I'm curious to see it. :)

edited 07.10.2013
    oh really ok then surely i will saw u....
    but it's not good as ur all avatar but i think it is good for gifting u :)

and u know i had save it in my comp from many days but always forgot to saw u.....
    ok wait i'll saw u...
    edited 07.10.2013
    thnx Swati... took lots of effort to make it! ^^
  • ezio auditore3ezio auditore3 Posts: 2,399
    edited 08.10.2013
    Oh my god!! I'm so sorry.....I replied like 4 times but my phone must have glitched or something.. alright time to get everything done......

Good job everyone on finishing your exams and good luck with the result :)

Everyone has great signatures and avatars :)

Yana pay my condolences to the book shelf and it's family ;)

Kat you have a 3D tv??? RESPECT UPGRADE!!!!!!

Again I'm really sorry and I hope you guys don't mind :D
    edited 08.10.2013
    and kat here is ur avatar tht i m gifting u....:)
    dm-713812405789.png
  • edited 08.10.2013
    Hey everyone thought I would drop in to say Hi, and that I just completely changed my profile, so you all should check it out. :)

~Space~
    edited 09.10.2013
    Hey SSG, it's good to see you in the chatting part of the forum again. Hope you don't stay away too long this time. :)

I'm liking the profile too - you know I really enjoy your writing. :D

Swati, that is absolutely amazing. Thank you!! Did you do it yourself? That's definitely my next avatar as soon as I'm tired of creeping Tess out with this one! :DDid I mention I'm all evil and stuff to Tess?! Muahahahahahahahaha!!! But don't tell anyone. ;)

Yes Ezio, I have a 3D TV, complete with internet and all that jazzy stuff. Mind you, I didn't realise it was so easy to buy your respect! :p

• edited 09.10.2013
    I'll try not to stay away to long this time. ;)
    I m still on the forums alot time though, just haven't really been doing a lot of posting lately.
    Been really busy with real life, and then there is my farm, and my co-op which was falling apart, but that is doing better now.

When it comes to writing, if you remember the part of my book that I posted on here, well that was supposed to be my first book reworked, because I wrote my first book when I was 6. So since then I have come up with a lot more which would make first book better, but to put it simply, it ended up not working out as I hoped.
    So probably some time in the future I m just going to post my first book in it's original written by a six year old form.
    Which is what everyone else who has ever read my books, have read. :)

~Space~

P.S. if you don't mind I would rather you call me Space.
This discussion has been closed.