Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Clarification needed, please?

GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
I logged in this morning about an hour and half ago to find out the vet had an accident event going on - I gave her the food she needed and received the additional experience point when harvesting stables reward as usual. Now she's back. If I do it a second time, do I get two experience points for the rest of my original 24 hours or is this a glitch? Thanks.
Post edited by GeorgenollieUse on

Comments

• maxfammaxfam Posts: 11
    edited 27.09.2013
    yes the same thing has happened to several of the people in my co-op. Whats up????
  • GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 27.09.2013
    oh well, I have to get off and go to work - it would have been nice to know but I am not risking that amount of feed again just to find out it is a glitch. Hopefully an answer when I get back so if it happens again I will be in the know. :-)
  • Kakerullen (SKN1)Kakerullen (SKN1) Posts: 243
    edited 27.09.2013
    I also get her back. And she will stay for ca 48 hour more the clock say. So I am going to wait tomorro to give feed.
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 28.09.2013
    I've left a message for Staff. They're aware of there having been a problem, unfortunately however I don't know what the answer to your question is.

Hopefully there will be an answer for you on Monday. :)

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif
    edited 28.09.2013
    I give feed yesterday, and today my 24 hour with xp was used. So I give feed again, and get new 24 hour with Xp when harvesting.
  • GeorgenollieUseGeorgenollieUse Posts: 1,801
    edited 28.09.2013
    So I waited until I had ten minutes left from yesterday and made my donation. It added an additional 24 hours to the time so I am assuming if I had did it yesterday it would have done the same thing. :-)
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 29.09.2013
    I think I read somewhere that this event would be having more stages to it. It was in an older official announcement I think. May have been this?
    edited 29.09.2013
    I think you have right because she was her again in the morning, and then it was 8 hours left, and i donate more feed, and get xp when I haverst animal again. I have had it for 3 days now. :-)
  • TheCosmicCat (AU1)TheCosmicCat (AU1) Posts: 82
    edited 29.09.2013
    it hasn't happened to me - maybe because i didn't quite finish it.

Hope you get the answer soon!
  • CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    edited 30.09.2013
    Hey GeorgenollieUse and all others,

there were some problems regarding the accident event this weekend.
    For some reason, the event reset which led to the progress being lost for a few people. For others it just reappeared after they finished the event and they received the bonus twice.

If you feel your progress has been reset during the event (we will check if it really was reset of course), please contact support and give them as much detail as possible (e.g. how many feed you had donated until then and the time you noticed the progress being reset).

Regards,
    Steffi
  • YoukerieYoukerie Posts: 1
    edited 01.10.2013
    This has been really helpful! Glad to see I wasnt the only one who was confused

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file