Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Bees Project (Mad)

Crops (US1)Crops (US1) US1 Posts: 29
I had all my bees except one, I was playing the Last 4 hrs till it closed. I did not get another bee to get my project done. I'm pissed. Is this just to get $$$ so I would buy the final bee for 990 gold??? This is bad game operation. MY time is important too. I do not have to buy this product (Which I have invested in gold). So can anyone please explain to me...Why I could not get my final bee in 4 hours!!!!!!

crops
Post edited by Crops (US1) on

Comments

• KAT348 (US1)KAT348 (US1) Posts: 25
    edited 12.09.2013
    I'm a little pissed. I used some of my gold to collect crops to get remaining bee, and when event finished, did not give me option to buy last remaining bee needed to finish event. I wasted over 200 gold to collect wheat crop and didn't even get a bee. What a rip off!
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    edited 12.09.2013
    Crops I don't know why you didn't get your last bee. I was collecting all day and only got 1 bee. I noticed that if I played for a little while & quit playing for about an hour or two I got a bee when I logged back on. I know this doesn't help you now that the event is over but maybe next time. I'm sorry you didn't get the last one. It's very frustrating to come so close & not get it. I have actually only been able to complete the bee event like 2 times. I think 990 gold is too much for a bee especially since the reward is rose seeds.
  • Crops (US1)Crops (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    edited 12.09.2013
    I mad with you guys, Kat For spending gold & not getting the bees and you jess for collecting all day and only getting 1 bee!! That is ridiculous. I agree 990 gold is too much for rose seed & super compost. For you to have only complete the event only 2 x in the past is also bad. People have a Life they cannot be at the computer 24/7. Is this still about $$$?? OR is just bad programming and not well thought out?

crops
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    edited 12.09.2013
    Maybe they could make the bees drop more frequently like they did with the cranes.
  • jaystarr2jaystarr2 Posts: 1,657
    edited 12.09.2013
    Is there a special crop that makes more bees, like with rice --> cranes, and beans --> fireflies?
  • alphaman428alphaman428 Posts: 2
    edited 12.09.2013
    I haven't received the bee award the last 3 times it showed up. Im a semi-regular farmer and have never had problems in the past achieving the goal. GGS is cheating
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited 12.09.2013
    i run 5 fields and that always helped me to finish the bee event well within the time given
    as the bees only come from fields adding an extra field would help more then growing diffrent crops
  • OGG (GB1)OGG (GB1) Posts: 66
    edited 12.09.2013
    Dont worry "bee" happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • dora6296dora6296 Posts: 2
    edited 12.09.2013
    i sit in front of computer whole days from 8 AM to 10 PM when i login i collect wheat i dont get any bee. i keep plant corn whole days i only get one bee i think next time i dont do bee. waste my time to catch bee. i not pay 990 gold to buy one bee not worth to use gold to get 20 rosa and 5 super humus
  • aussiefarmgalaussiefarmgal Posts: 228
    edited 13.09.2013
    The last 2 times I haven't caught all the ten bees. This event is completely random, sometimes you are lucky, sometimes not. In my coop some finished in a day, one in only 10 hours, and others like me were unsuccessful. I don't stress about this one, if I get them, great, if not, then maybe next time I will. I won't spend gold for bees either, 20 roses are not worth it for me especially with only 5 super fertilizer. If they came with 20 fertilizer I may consider it.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    edited 13.09.2013
    I've finished the Bee quest within 24 hours on most occasions running 5 fields and planting random things. Mix produce especially wildflowers and corn because I seem to have the most luck with them. I figure flowers would attract bees so thats the mindset I go with when doing this quest. If you have run corn for an hour with no luck switch to something else and vice versa!
  • Crops (US1)Crops (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    edited 13.09.2013
    Thanks for the advice...

Crops
  • Lilypaddle (INT1)Lilypaddle (INT1) Posts: 614
    edited 13.09.2013
    The best thing is just run your farm as normal and to remember it is not the end of the day if you don't get all the bees. Honestly, I just can't let myself get stressed or upset over that. There are lots of other ways to get rose seeds.
  • ezio auditore3ezio auditore3 Posts: 2,399
    edited 13.09.2013
    I agree with Maxiroy the bee event is one of the events that I just don't really stress myself about....I know that the drops are random so if I get it then it's good but if not there's always the next one :D
  • tove999 (SKN1)tove999 (SKN1) Posts: 71
    edited 18.09.2013
    Where do you see how many bees you have collected?
    I didnt even know i had to collect ten. It only says collect bees, not how many - and cant find anywhere to see how many i have collected so far... :(
  • monica79538monica79538 Posts: 1,932
    edited 18.09.2013
    The bee challenge ended a few days ago. When it comes back...you start collecting first bee, with 10 total to find. There will be a yellow car--click it and you will see your bees on the hive.
  • tove999 (SKN1)tove999 (SKN1) Posts: 71
    edited 18.09.2013
    Thanks.. Ill remember next time..:)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file