Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Not fair (100% bonus on prime time)

hello,

why everybody dont have exlusive prime time +100%, not fair to us.
Post edited by Sendy79User (INT1) on

Comments

• Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 17.09.2013
    Somewhere before was posted that the prime times would now have exclusive offers for certain levels. That is why :)
  • PriNT2357PriNT2357 Posts: 11
    edited 17.09.2013
    I thought it was a little weird that I have a 100% bonus on prime time right now. Could it be that it is only available to those who have not purchased gold before?

edit?usp=sharing
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6nbNxp3TeOiWTA5Ym5yLTQyOVE/edit?usp=sharing
  • Sendy79User (INT1)Sendy79User (INT1) Posts: 42
    edited 17.09.2013
    anyway, i think that everybody will be very happy to get this offer for 100%
  • rie222rie222 Posts: 1,074
    edited 17.09.2013
    This is upsetting we all should get this option not just people who don't purchase gold.
  • PriNT2357PriNT2357 Posts: 11
    edited 17.09.2013
    I have heard that there are people who have purchased gold that have also gotten this offer, so my previous hypothesis is incorrect.
  • Rachael49Rachael49 Posts: 18
    edited 17.09.2013
    I have farms on 3 servers; didn't even realize the offer was so exclusive as it is on all 3. Yes, you are right; I have never bought gold on any of them. What will the next marvel be to tempt me into a gold purchase? If it gets good enough will I be able to resist? My resolve is beginning to weaken a bit;it would be so easy to grow with gold.
  • Kimbo21483Kimbo21483 Posts: 1
    edited 17.09.2013
    I am so mad that only certain people get this!! I purchase gold regularly, and because I have spend money and am a higher level I suddenly do not qualify??? This is BS! Maybe I will just stop spending money on this game. NOT FAIR GGS!!
  • !!!_396723 (GB1)!!!_396723 (GB1) Posts: 253
    edited 17.09.2013
    It's an exclusive offer made to people at random, but if I were GGS I would make sure that every user got the offer at some point else they may be missing out on further gold sales - just be patient and I'm sure you will get it eventually.
  • ezio auditore3ezio auditore3 Posts: 2,399
    edited 17.09.2013
    I got the offer and at first I was like WOW that's epic:) then I remembered that 15 year olds don't have credit cards ;);)
  • DanaBDanaB Posts: 8
    edited 17.09.2013
    Ezio, just grab one out of your mom's purse. She'll never notice ;-)
  • monica79538monica79538 Posts: 1,932
    edited 17.09.2013
    I think it is official: it is clearly impossible to please everyone--this thread proves it. I was so excited to see that I could buy 100% incentive and come to the forum to see if it was true & find this thread instead.
  • ezio auditore3ezio auditore3 Posts: 2,399
    edited 17.09.2013
    DanaB wrote: »
    Ezio, just grab one out of your mom's purse. She'll never notice ;-)
    Hahahaha Oh God I laughed so much I was crying :):):)

I agree Monica it's just impossible to please everyone :(
  • FarmerTess (AU1)FarmerTess (AU1) Posts: 2,393
    edited 18.09.2013
    Kimbo21483 wrote: »
    I am so mad that only certain people get this!! I purchase gold regularly, and because I have spend money and am a higher level I suddenly do not qualify??? This is BS! Maybe I will just stop spending money on this game. NOT FAIR GGS!!

My understanding was that EVERYONE will get the exclusive offer made available to them at some stage, just NOT all at the same time. You will also get your chance at the offer.
  • facesnorthfacesnorth Posts: 13
    edited 18.09.2013
    FarmerTess wrote: »
    My understanding was that EVERYONE will get the exclusive offer made available to them at some stage, just NOT all at the same time. You will also get your chance at the offer.

But will everyone get this offer in COMBINATION with the Prime Day "Fill the Cup" for 25 gold mining licenses? Meaning for as little as $29.99 - you would receive ((4,700 * 6) * 2) * 1.27 (extra bonus) = 71,628 + extra 50,000 from gold licenses = 121,628 gold or 4055.62 gold per dollar. That's by far the best gold per dollar value I've ever seen.

Someone in my co-op received this today.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 106,969
    edited 18.09.2013
    facesnorth wrote: »
    But will everyone get this offer in COMBINATION with the Prime Day "Fill the Cup" for 25 gold mining licenses? Meaning for as little as $29.99 - you would receive ((4,700 * 6) * 2) * 1.27 (extra bonus) = 71,628 + extra 50,000 from gold licenses = 121,628 gold or 4055.62 gold per dollar. That's by far the best gold per dollar value I've ever seen.

Someone in my co-op received this today.

Hi facesnorth,

No, not everyone will get it in combination with another offer. Given that it is random there is no way to predict when it will arrive on a particular players account.

Regards,
    Ethan
  • Emrys Bryn (US1)Emrys Bryn (US1) Posts: 48
    edited 21.09.2013
    I find it VERY frustrating that just about every person in my coop (and we have 37) has gotten the 100% offer and I haven't. They say its random, but I don't think so. Im a big gold buyer. How is it fair that I haven't received the offer yet. I think that because Im a big gold buyer GGS doesn't want to give me the option of buying gold at a better rate. They have it backwards, they should not be offering it mostly to non gold buyers, but to everyone equally. Come on, I know this is a business, I get that, but as a business GGS should be looking at how to keep their players happy and loyal. Again I say, shame on me for continuing to play here and Gangster. If it wasn't for my AMAZING friends here I would quit.

I know that maybe there is the possibility that I missed my opportunity, but highly unlikely. Im on a lot and also only sleep for short periods of time.

Live Long And Prosper, Em 8)
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 21.09.2013
    I occasionally buy gold and got the offer on UK. Not on US, NL or WWW yet. So yeah, probably it is random and it may still come for you!
  • riley063 (US1)riley063 (US1) Posts: 9
    edited 22.09.2013
    I know what your saying . I've spent over 400 dollars on the game. And working two farms . when it popped up. I went back a check my farm. Nothing. I was not happy
  • Sandi4848 (US1)Sandi4848 (US1) Posts: 50
    edited 22.09.2013
    I had the same thing 100% for me and only 50% for my husband so we did not buy gold on either farm. Good work at the randomness thing.
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 23.09.2013
    I find it VERY frustrating that just about every person in my coop (and we have 37) has gotten the 100% offer and I haven't. They say its random, but I don't think so. Im a big gold buyer. How is it fair that I haven't received the offer yet. I think that because Im a big gold buyer GGS doesn't want to give me the option of buying gold at a better rate. They have it backwards, they should not be offering it mostly to non gold buyers, but to everyone equally. Come on, I know this is a business, I get that, but as a business GGS should be looking at how to keep their players happy and loyal. Again I say, shame on me for continuing to play here and Gangster. If it wasn't for my AMAZING friends here I would quit.

I know that maybe there is the possibility that I missed my opportunity, but highly unlikely. Im on a lot and also only sleep for short periods of time.

Live Long And Prosper, Em 8)
    Emrys, it really is random. I run 2 farms constantly and I've not seen the 100% offer on either farm - en or au. I buy gold on one farm, and don't on the other so I'm doubtful that there's any difference of where the offers are made first/primarily.

Good luck with your farm though and I really hope you get the offer very soon. :)

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file