CrazyBigFarm

Login Problems? Click here for help!

save function for certain mail

It would be nice to have a way to save certain mail from being pushed off the list. I am the Communications Liaison (fancy title that means I talk a lot) and I can go through 75 mails quite quickly. There are some that I need to refer back to later and they end up being removed. If I remember I copy them to a note pad on my computer, but, that does not always happen or I do not know in advance that I will need them.

Just a thought,

Post edited by TopherII (US1) on
TopherII @ us 1

Comments

• ezio auditore3ezio auditore3 Posts: 2,399
    edited 14.09.2013
    Hmm that's a good idea and I definitely need it too :)
    Beware of "THE DARK SIDE"...(en 1):):):)
    Are you on US1, EN1 or NL1 and do you want to learn what a co-op is all about? Or do you simply want to complete the co-op task? Try the training co-op! (click here)
    Contact support here
    Larino has an mazing website full of amazing tricks and tips. All you need to do is click here
    A Big farm wiki made by our very own Katnip.That can be found here

25iuadh.jpg
    Thanks Manish!
  • jaystarr2jaystarr2 Posts: 1,657
    edited 14.09.2013
    I agree. For things like recruitment mails or reminder mails to the co-op that I have to write frequently, having a save function would be SUPER handy. I do what Top does and have a notepad, but I also use multiple computers to log into the game, so a notepad is not always the best way to save information that I might need in a pinch.

Maybe if there's a worry about how much space you can have, you could even put limits on how many mails you can save. Maybe 10-15 would be more than enough.
    b3vhjn.jpg
    jaystarr2 @ us 1

Want to be part of a top-ranked co-op on the US1 server? Success Team is accepting applications RIGHT NOW! Click here to check it out!
  • monica79538monica79538 Posts: 1,932
    edited 14.09.2013
    There could be an icon right next to the trash can ;)
    monica7953 @ us1
    My heart got left on a different farm game time to shrink it a little--I don't think most remember that one anymore ;(
  • aussiefarmgalaussiefarmgal Posts: 228
    edited 16.09.2013
    A very good and useful idea.
    aussiefarmgal @ au 1

Proud to be a member of Farmers Union Coop: We currently have 1 vacancy. Please email or message in game or view our ad here:

http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/showthread.php?76348-au1-server-Farmer-s-Union-An-opportunity-you-won-t-want-to-miss!

Happy sufferer of BFAS: Big Farm Addiction Syndrome

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sign In to comment.