CrazyBigFarm

Login Problems? Click here for help!

The Kubby II

Comments

• roreta2roreta2 Posts: 496
    edited 29.08.2013
    why are u laughing a devil laugh ????!!!!
  • choppychop (GB1)choppychop (GB1) Posts: 789
    edited 29.08.2013
    your punishment Ezio? Oh, my middle NAME is punishment! You must be strapped to a chair while we force feed you CHOCOLATE through a funnel mixed with CHILLI!
    Life is like a book
    edited 29.08.2013
    Hey guys what do you think of my sig? Reply quick before Kat chases me with a stick :):):)
    i can`t understand this ????! .... i mean what do you want ??! ... i`m a vegetarian !!!!!!!!
    Kat Nip2 wrote: »
    Hmmm well since tofu isn't much of a threat to you, any ideas what we can use instead? I know that someone can come up with something! Help!?! :p

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif
    well , i have got a suitable answer for this ^^ ... why don`t you just forgive him :D ...

Post edited by Kat Nip: Merged posts, please use the edit button
  • ezio auditore3ezio auditore3 Posts: 2,399
    edited 29.08.2013
    your middle name is punishment?? So your full name is choppy punishment chop? Funny :):):) and about that chilli chocolate mixture it's not really a big deal because I ate that like 4 days ago because here we get a tabasco chilli sauce infused chocolate and it's tasty :)
    Beware of "THE DARK SIDE"...(en 1):):):)
    Are you on US1, EN1 or NL1 and do you want to learn what a co-op is all about? Or do you simply want to complete the co-op task? Try the training co-op! (click here)
    Contact support here
    Larino has an mazing website full of amazing tricks and tips. All you need to do is click here
    A Big farm wiki made by our very own Katnip.That can be found here

25iuadh.jpg
    Thanks Manish!
    edited 30.08.2013
    oh ok. and yes, that is my name! what will we do with you now ezio? How can we think of a good punishment?
    Life is like a book
    edited 30.08.2013
    I don't know :):):):) MUHAHAHAHAHA sorry I just like doing devil laughs and choppy I think you should contact ssupport to change your name ;););)
    Are you on US1, EN1 or NL1 and do you want to learn what a co-op is all about? Or do you simply want to complete the co-op task? Try the training co-op! (click here)
    Contact support here
    Larino has an mazing website full of amazing tricks and tips. All you need to do is click here

25iuadh.jpg
    Thanks Manish!
  • edited 30.08.2013
    Hello everyone!
    Thought i would pop in and say hi, since I have not been doing a lot of posting lately.

Oh, and Ezio I love your signature. :)

~Space~
    SuperSpaceGirl @US 1

Proud Leader of The Most Awesome Co-op on the US 1 Server!

"Super Awesome Co-op, others might say they are the best, But We are the Most Super Awesome."

Feel free to check out the Super Awesome Co-op Blog Here
    edited 30.08.2013
    Thanks Space but I believe it's time I changed it before someone really gets offended so I'll do it when I go to my comp :):):):) So does anyone want to help out? :)
    Contact support here

25iuadh.jpg
    Thanks Manish!
    edited 30.08.2013
    your comp ??! ... help ??! ... i think you are the one who needs help here , ezio !!!!!!!!!!
    edited 30.08.2013
    Well roreta I mostly check the forums from my mobile so it isn't possible to copy a URL when you're on a phone so when I'll go over to my computer I'll change the signature :)
    Contact support here

25iuadh.jpg
    Thanks Manish!
  • greyhood2greyhood2 Posts: 4,262
    edited 31.08.2013
    I also check the forums 0n m0bile....!! :p:p
    To get the best out of life,
    Realize your past without regret,
    Handle your present with confidence,
    Prepare for the future without fear.
    edited 31.08.2013
    Well roreta I mostly check the forums from my mobile so it isn't possible to copy a URL when you're on a phone so when I'll go over to my computer I'll change the signature :)
    no ,no ... you have got a nice SIG .... i just can`t understand why do you need help ???!
  • Swati Tanwar2Swati Tanwar2 Posts: 4,532
    edited 31.08.2013
    hey hi friends .....
    what's going on..?
    if all of you want to know my happiness reason then go to yana's make a line with last letter game.......:p

just want to share my happiness with all of u.......;)
    signature_2.gif?w=714
    edited 31.08.2013
    I don't know :):):):) MUHAHAHAHAHA sorry I just like doing devil laughs and choppy I think you should contact ssupport to change your name ;););)

why would i want to change my name...?
    Life is like a book
    edited 31.08.2013
    To add punishment to it :D:D:D
    Contact support here

25iuadh.jpg
    Thanks Manish!
    edited 02.09.2013
    but the only do it for an IMPORTANT reason! me being awesome isn't that important! ;)
    Life is like a book
    edited 02.09.2013
    Lol :):) Alright enough with the signature :) anyway how has the mine been for all of you?
    Contact support here

25iuadh.jpg
    Thanks Manish!
    edited 02.09.2013
    it's good so far... i've found 2 certificates in the mill and i'm annoyed that it takes 50 hrs for one gem thing.
    Life is like a book
    edited 02.09.2013
    Oh lucky I still haven't got a single one so I'm happy that it's 50 hours even though it's a tad bit too much :)
    Contact support here

25iuadh.jpg
    Thanks Manish!
    edited 03.09.2013
    choppy and ezio are very much involved in each other :p
    signature_2.gif?w=714
    edited 03.09.2013
    I'm not quiet sure what you mean by 'involved'.......:)
    Contact support here

25iuadh.jpg
    Thanks Manish!
  • FarmerTess (AU1)FarmerTess (AU1) Posts: 2,393
    edited 04.09.2013
    ezio I really do not like your signature LOL. I do love the avata though, such a cute bunny.
    Got a Big Farm adiction? then join the Big Farm Addiction Wikia FarmerTess @ au 1
    edited 04.09.2013
    Now is it better? :)
    Contact support here

25iuadh.jpg
    Thanks Manish!
    edited 04.09.2013
    haha your signature is so funny! yeah swati... what DO you mean by us being involved with each other? it sounds... wrong.
    Life is like a book
  • yanaroxxyanaroxx Posts: 2,755
    edited 04.09.2013
    ha ha ha...Swati....make sure u make ur facts n meaning clear when u speak.... ^^

Ezio? ur sig seems quite awesome! i feel like using the quote lol...

Choppy, great to c that u can give us more time now days :)

what do ya guyz think bout my sig?
    Aah Why Bother? So Long, Suckerz..
    *quits*

._.
    edited 04.09.2013
    Yana, I LOVE it! Where do you get these awesome things from?
    Life is like a book
    edited 05.09.2013
    That's a really nice sig yana :):):) and the quotes under it must have taken hours to change thier color :):) nice job;)
    Contact support here

25iuadh.jpg
    Thanks Manish!
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) Posts: 3,795GB1
    edited 05.09.2013
    Hmm that's a very interesting sig picture you've got happening there Ezio... bit of a theme for you of late! Is there something you've been meaning to tell me... like for me to watch behind me?! :p

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif

catbargif

Many thanks to farmerjohn
    edited 05.09.2013
    Lol :) *waves hands magically* No body knows MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :):):)
    Contact support here

25iuadh.jpg
    Thanks Manish!
    edited 05.09.2013
    sorry choppy but i did not mean that what u r understanding i'm just joking........and my meaning is by chatting not in other way.
    and yes yana and ezio ur sign's r nice.............
    signature_2.gif?w=714
This discussion has been closed.