Home EN The Chicken Coop

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The Kubby II

Comments

• roreta2roreta2 Posts: 496
    edited 29.08.2013
    why are u laughing a devil laugh ????!!!!
  • choppychop (GB1)choppychop (GB1) Posts: 789
    edited 29.08.2013
    your punishment Ezio? Oh, my middle NAME is punishment! You must be strapped to a chair while we force feed you CHOCOLATE through a funnel mixed with CHILLI!
    edited 29.08.2013
    Hey guys what do you think of my sig? Reply quick before Kat chases me with a stick :):):)
    i can`t understand this ????! .... i mean what do you want ??! ... i`m a vegetarian !!!!!!!!
    Kat Nip2 wrote: »
    Hmmm well since tofu isn't much of a threat to you, any ideas what we can use instead? I know that someone can come up with something! Help!?! :p

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif
    well , i have got a suitable answer for this ^^ ... why don`t you just forgive him :D ...

Post edited by Kat Nip: Merged posts, please use the edit button
  • ezio auditore3ezio auditore3 Posts: 2,399
    edited 29.08.2013
    your middle name is punishment?? So your full name is choppy punishment chop? Funny :):):) and about that chilli chocolate mixture it's not really a big deal because I ate that like 4 days ago because here we get a tabasco chilli sauce infused chocolate and it's tasty :)
    edited 30.08.2013
    oh ok. and yes, that is my name! what will we do with you now ezio? How can we think of a good punishment?
    edited 30.08.2013
    I don't know :):):):) MUHAHAHAHAHA sorry I just like doing devil laughs and choppy I think you should contact ssupport to change your name ;););)
  • edited 30.08.2013
    Hello everyone!
    Thought i would pop in and say hi, since I have not been doing a lot of posting lately.

Oh, and Ezio I love your signature. :)

~Space~
    edited 30.08.2013
    Thanks Space but I believe it's time I changed it before someone really gets offended so I'll do it when I go to my comp :):):):) So does anyone want to help out? :)
    edited 30.08.2013
    your comp ??! ... help ??! ... i think you are the one who needs help here , ezio !!!!!!!!!!
    edited 30.08.2013
    Well roreta I mostly check the forums from my mobile so it isn't possible to copy a URL when you're on a phone so when I'll go over to my computer I'll change the signature :)
  • greyhood2greyhood2 Posts: 4,262
    edited 31.08.2013
    I also check the forums 0n m0bile....!! :p:p
    edited 31.08.2013
    Well roreta I mostly check the forums from my mobile so it isn't possible to copy a URL when you're on a phone so when I'll go over to my computer I'll change the signature :)
    no ,no ... you have got a nice SIG .... i just can`t understand why do you need help ???!
  • Swati Tanwar2Swati Tanwar2 Posts: 4,532
    edited 31.08.2013
    hey hi friends .....
    what's going on..?
    if all of you want to know my happiness reason then go to yana's make a line with last letter game.......:p

just want to share my happiness with all of u.......;)
    edited 31.08.2013
    I don't know :):):):) MUHAHAHAHAHA sorry I just like doing devil laughs and choppy I think you should contact ssupport to change your name ;););)

why would i want to change my name...?
    edited 31.08.2013
    To add punishment to it :D:D:D
    edited 02.09.2013
    but the only do it for an IMPORTANT reason! me being awesome isn't that important! ;)
    edited 02.09.2013
    Lol :):) Alright enough with the signature :) anyway how has the mine been for all of you?
    edited 02.09.2013
    it's good so far... i've found 2 certificates in the mill and i'm annoyed that it takes 50 hrs for one gem thing.
    edited 02.09.2013
    Oh lucky I still haven't got a single one so I'm happy that it's 50 hours even though it's a tad bit too much :)
    edited 03.09.2013
    choppy and ezio are very much involved in each other :p
    edited 03.09.2013
    I'm not quiet sure what you mean by 'involved'.......:)
  • FarmerTess (AU1)FarmerTess (AU1) Posts: 2,393
    edited 04.09.2013
    ezio I really do not like your signature LOL. I do love the avata though, such a cute bunny.
    edited 04.09.2013
    Now is it better? :)
    edited 04.09.2013
    haha your signature is so funny! yeah swati... what DO you mean by us being involved with each other? it sounds... wrong.
  • yanaroxxyanaroxx Posts: 2,755
    edited 04.09.2013
    ha ha ha...Swati....make sure u make ur facts n meaning clear when u speak.... ^^

Ezio? ur sig seems quite awesome! i feel like using the quote lol...

Choppy, great to c that u can give us more time now days :)

what do ya guyz think bout my sig?
    edited 04.09.2013
    Yana, I LOVE it! Where do you get these awesome things from?
    edited 05.09.2013
    That's a really nice sig yana :):):) and the quotes under it must have taken hours to change thier color :):) nice job;)
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 05.09.2013
    Hmm that's a very interesting sig picture you've got happening there Ezio... bit of a theme for you of late! Is there something you've been meaning to tell me... like for me to watch behind me?! :p

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif
    edited 05.09.2013
    Lol :) *waves hands magically* No body knows MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :):):)
    edited 05.09.2013
    sorry choppy but i did not mean that what u r understanding i'm just joking........and my meaning is by chatting not in other way.
    and yes yana and ezio ur sign's r nice.............
This discussion has been closed.