Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Help about mine .

Mine is available. But how will i get gold mining license?? I don't have credit card to but it on prime day. can i get it from other way?:(:(;(:(
Post edited by Ahnaf.sameer2 on

Comments

• Bella71 (INT1)Bella71 (INT1) Posts: 79
    edited 02.09.2013
    I got my first mining license for free. In the info tab it says you can get the license either through prime day or through production in the mill. They might be as rare as the tokens Monty doles out when he's at your farm. Even though I buy gold sometimes, I don't think I'll buy the mining license. If my math is correct, today you can buy 25 licenses for 50000 gold. that is 2500 gold for 1 license. I don't think so. Then again...it does say in the info tab you can get gold in the mine. We'll just have to wait and see what the mine brings in the next 48hours58minutes. :)
  • !!!_396723 (GB1)!!!_396723 (GB1) Posts: 253
    edited 02.09.2013
    Ahnaf.sameer, you can only get a Gold mining license when you buy gold during the Prime Day event.

Bella - you do not actually buy the Gold licenses - you will get 25 for free when you buy 50,000 gold.
  • FarmerTess (AU1)FarmerTess (AU1) Posts: 2,393
    edited 02.09.2013
    you get a normal mine license from using your mill. You have one free with the mine. For the gold mining license you need to buy gold.
  • Ahnaf.sameer2Ahnaf.sameer2 Posts: 81
    edited 02.09.2013
    I don't have 50,000 gold. So i can't do gold mining. cuz i don't have enough gold or can't gold.i have only 1499 gold. is not there any other to get gold mining license?
  • Bella71 (INT1)Bella71 (INT1) Posts: 79
    edited 02.09.2013
    Thank you guys for pointing out my mistake. I misread the info. (Probably because I was still recovering from the heart attack I had when the server shut down. ;)) I would have been extremely disappointed in not getting gold from the mine and wouldn't have understood why. Now I know.
    edited 02.09.2013
    I don't have 50,000 gold. So i can't do gold mining. cuz i don't have enough gold or can't gold.i have only 1499 gold. is not there any other to get gold mining license?

sorry no there is not other way to get the gold mining license. But you still have a mine that will give you Gems that you sell for farm cash. So you are not totally missing out.
  • Sassy13Sassy13 Posts: 11
    edited 02.09.2013
    FarmerTess wrote: »
    sorry no there is not other way to get the gold mining license. But you still have a mine that will give you Gems that you sell for farm cash. So you are not totally missing out.

There is another way to get 1 gold mining licence....complete step 2 of the Gold Mine task and you get 1
  • Farmer DJ1Farmer DJ1 Posts: 138
    edited 02.09.2013
    Have you just skipped the gold mine twice for over 4k in gold?.
  • montuosmontuos Posts: 1,275
    edited 02.09.2013
    i have only 1499 gold.

If you only have 1499 gold you won't be able to mine for gold anyway; you have to start it with 2000.
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 02.09.2013
    I was wondering, for the gold option in the mine, you get gold nuggets. They are not equal to gold, are they? So how does that work? Will you get gold if you sell those nuggets? I am not trusting the situation and would not like to pay 2000 gold to start it when I get no gold back.
  • choppychop (GB1)choppychop (GB1) Posts: 789
    edited 02.09.2013
    i got two free certificates from mill harvest.

I find it annoying that it takes 50 hrs to mine them all!
    edited 02.09.2013
    Larino wrote: »
    I was wondering, for the gold option in the mine, you get gold nuggets. They are not equal to gold, are they? So how does that work? Will you get gold if you sell those nuggets? I am not trusting the situation and would not like to pay 2000 gold to start it when I get no gold back.

If you start the mine with dollars then you will get Precious Stones when the time expires - which are immediately converted to $4,000.
    If you start the mine with gold then you will get Gold Nuggets when the time expires, which are immediately converted to 4,000 gold.
    The Stones/Nuggets are not added to your inventory, but are immediately converted to cash as soon as you collect them - just like the Restaurant and Shop.
    edited 02.09.2013
    Ahhhh okie, thanks Hodor. So technically you can gain 2000 dollars or gold every few days if you have enough resources that is... Will consider that a few times before I decide to actually use it more than once.
  • Jim52Jim52 Posts: 45
    edited 02.09.2013
    Sassy13 wrote: »
    There is another way to get 1 gold mining licence....complete step 2 of the Gold Mine task and you get 1
    Did you do this yourself or have you just heard the rumor?
  • Sassy13Sassy13 Posts: 11
    edited 02.09.2013
    Jim52 wrote: »
    Did you do this yourself or have you just heard the rumor?

I have done it
  • Ahnaf.sameer2Ahnaf.sameer2 Posts: 81
    edited 04.09.2013
    2000 ok.it will be a long time to income the gold but will try to but 1550 gold and get 2250 gold in prime time. :D I dont understand the the word of farmerdj1. Please can u tell it again clearly?? new player dat's why understanding difficulty.
    edited 04.09.2013
    What FarmerDJ1 is talking about is this: You would get 4000 gold from the mine when you pay 2000 gold and a gold mining licence. You can also skip the time the mine takes to produce, by using gold. If you would skip the mine for more than 4000 gold, you would have even less gold than you were planning to have when just waiting until the mine is done without skipping time. Am I right, DJ?
    edited 04.09.2013
    My gold mine has been operating for 2 hours, it will cost me 1793gold to fast forward (speed up) So I do not believe it would be worth it to speed it up.
    edited 04.09.2013
    Larino wrote: »
    What FarmerDJ1 is talking about is this: You would get 4000 gold from the mine when you pay 2000 gold and a gold mining licence. You can also skip the time the mine takes to produce, by using gold. If you would skip the mine for more than 4000 gold, you would have even less gold than you were planning to have when just waiting until the mine is done without skipping time. Am I right, DJ?

You are quite correct,The mine just came out Sassy told us, Finish task 2 get a gold cert,and looked to see how much it cost to skip just under 2k gold,So she spent 4k gold for 100 hours waiting for the mine to finish twice.Unless she upgraded it to level 2 in 12 mins first.

Futher to add,I think the gold mine,Silver mine,ruby etc,would make a good 5 or 6 farm to produce jewellery,watches,gold bars,silver bars etc.
    Instead of adding here on the 1st farm and without needing Gold to use it.

Post edited by Kat Nip: Merged posts, please use the edit button
    edited 04.09.2013
    Mhhhh, this confuses me a little, DJ, as you need to upgrade the mine to level 2 to unlock the gold mining option. Are you talking about skipping the dollar option for nearly 4000 gold (when running the mine twice on dollars)? Also, task 2 is to upgrade the mine, so you can only get the gold cert. after upgrading :)
    edited 04.09.2013
    I dont know what im talking about lol,But when a player skips 100 hours for the mine its costs about 4k in gold.
    Just to get a quick gold cert.
    edited 04.09.2013
    Sorry, but I don't see the point in using gold to skip a task which has the sole purpose of earning gold - it kind of defeats the object surely.
    edited 04.09.2013
    If you upgrade the gold mine to level 2 the time comes down to 48hours.
    So say it costs 1500 gold to skip.
    You pay 2000 gold to get 4000 gold,Skipping cost 1500 so you make 500 gold in seconds.
    saving you waiting and fast gold.
    I could be 100% wrong,And i have no interest in the gold mine anyho.lol.
    edited 04.09.2013
    Lol, well for that gold cert you would only need to skip it once XD Since task 1 would be to get 4000 dollar - 1x mining. And task 2 would be upgrading for 10000 dollar and 12 mins, so has no sense skipping for. So then you would pay 2000 gold to skip task 1, pay another 2000 to start the mine on gold and then you would win no gold indeed, but just get your 4000 gold back. I think that is the story you were trying to tell and you would then be agreeing with Hodor that it has no sense to skip the mine with gold to get your gold mining license quickly and start mining new gold :D
    edited 04.09.2013
    I've no interest in it either, but if I had I'm sure that I would rather have 2,000 in 2 days rather than 500 in seconds. Anyway, to each their own.

Edit: Larino, are you going round in circles :D
    edited 04.09.2013
    Scrap my statement before 43 hours still costs 1720 gold ,So you would make almost nothing.
    edited 04.09.2013
    Hodor: no, I am answering on two spots in this thread because of my forum view :P My list shows the story is divided in 2 parts XD And I am just trying to make it clear for myself and others what the story is about XD But for me it is clear now :P
    edited 04.09.2013
    That's OK then - thought you might have caught gold fever :)
  • MsLucyMsLucy Posts: 225
    edited 04.09.2013
    Mine is available. But how will i get gold mining license?? I don't have credit card to but it on prime day. can i get it from other way?:(:(;(:(

I will shine a ray hope joy your way.............. :D

When you finish your first mining, you will complete your quest, and be given another quest. This 2nd quest is an upgrade to your mine to level it up to level 2. The reward for that quest once completed is.......... (Shine Brightly) A Gold Mining Ticket!!!!! :D
  • charatyndall2charatyndall2 Posts: 1
    edited 05.09.2013
    what is a prime day?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file