Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Dollars and gold help.

How will i income dollars and gold fast in the game. And how can i income more money in short time?Because it needs much dollars to upgrade or buy something. Plzz help.
Post edited by Ahnaf.sameer on

Comments

• Bella71 (INT1)Bella71 (INT1) Posts: 79
    edited 01.09.2013
    You can buy gold for real money. There was a prime time running earlier today and I'm sure it will come back later today. You can then trade your gold with the lady at the top of your farm. The one that says The Latest From The Trading Floor. She will give you dollars for cash. That's the quick way. The slow way is to produce goods and to then sell what you don't need. You will get some gold in game by logging in every day. I think on the 4th day you get some gold. You also get gold by leveling up. Good luck with your farm.
  • Gwendolen (US1)Gwendolen (US1) Posts: 1,268
    edited 01.09.2013
    Yep, on the 4th day and sometimes on the 5th day of logging in you get some gold. You also get 50 gold when you go a level up.

I would definitely NOT recommand using gold you bought for the lady from the trading floor! Her deals are very bad.

Gaining dollars goes very slow in the beginning, but the best way is just working your farm. If you need some extra dollars fast, then you can grow wildflowers, but that is a tedious job.
  • Ahnaf.sameer2Ahnaf.sameer2 Posts: 81
    edited 02.09.2013
    Thnx. But i can't buy the gold with credit card and i also don't have credit card. I only get gold from the game. Is there any other way to income dollars fast?

or is there any hack by which i can do it fast?
  • mika jokelamika jokela Posts: 1
    edited 02.09.2013
    help me my farm im rookie and i need money and gold.. i help evrybodi.. small help im so happy
  • SystemSystem Posts: 106,969
    edited 02.09.2013
    The way to earn dollars is to work your farm efficiently. Strategy and time management are a big part of Big Farm.

Free gold is given ...
    ... when you level up
    ... as a reward for a couple of task
    ... on the 4th (and occasionally 5th) day of the log in cycle for logging in every day

There is no hack to cheat the game. The ones found on the internet hack your computer. You will be the loser
  • Bella71 (INT1)Bella71 (INT1) Posts: 79
    edited 02.09.2013
    The hacks that are our there don't work at all. The only thing that happens is that your computer gets hacked and not the game. You can also buy gold with your cellphone. If that isn't an option either I would suggest some patience. Like Gwendolen said, grow some wildflowers if you don't have money. When you have enough money sow something else like, corn, cabbage or wheat. Sell the excess produce you don't need and go from there. Good luck.
    edited 02.09.2013
    Thnx. No i have money about 3,50,000$.ok. :D
    edited 02.09.2013
    But how do u level up fast??
  • FarmerTess (AU1)FarmerTess (AU1) Posts: 2,393
    edited 02.09.2013
    You level up the same way you make farm cash. work your farm. The more you work your farm the more cash you make and the sooner you will level up. There is no quick and easy way. :)
  • montuosmontuos Posts: 1,275
    edited 02.09.2013
    Ahnaf.sameer, if you can't buy gold then the fastest way to earn money in the game is with apple orchards on the main farm, with the restaurant on the gourmet farm, and with the shop on the flower farm. The details for what is most profitable in the restaurant and shop will vary according to their level and what other production and processing facilities you have on those farms.
  • aussiefarmgalaussiefarmgal Posts: 228
    edited 03.09.2013
    Ahnaf.sameer, don't worry too much about trying to rush and to level up quickly, be patient...you will be playing this game for many many months. Just keep playing and you will level up. Levelling up happens fairly quickly when you first begin, but takes longer as you progress in the game. Just enjoy the game and have fun with it.

Also, the tasks on the left hand side do not have to be done in any order or at any level. Do them at your own pace when it suits you.

Save the gold you get in game until you are sure what you wish to spend it on, if you aren't buying gold, then you will especially want to be careful how you spend the gold you gain within the game.

Keep reading the forum - you will learn lots of useful information and tips here.
    Happy farming.
  • ann345 (GB1)ann345 (GB1) Posts: 66
    edited 03.09.2013
    is there no guideline on the profit of the restaurant or maths thing to fill in? like fill in happyness and you can find the best crop to serve in the restaurant?
    edited 04.09.2013
    thnx. but cherry orchard is also useful . Can u tell me how many dollars will i get by running shop?what is the name of ur farm?i want to visit.

Thnx. :D can u tell me the name of ur farm? i want to visit.
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 04.09.2013
    Ahnaf, it depends on which product you pick to run the shop with. You can get 3500 for the cheapest product, but also 46000 for a more expensive one (shop on level 1). The higher level the shop becomes when you upgrade, the more you earn for it.

To visit a farm you do not need to know the name of it. Simply type in the name of the person in the rankings (three people button and then the small stage button), click on their name when you find them and click on the green arrow to see their farm. For my example, I am on the same server as you, you go to the rankings and search for Larino. Click name and click green arrow and you are visiting my farm.
  • montuosmontuos Posts: 1,275
    edited 04.09.2013
    thnx. but cherry orchard is also useful .

Here is a discussion of the profits for apples versus cherries. Cherries are a good value for overnight and if you don't have a lot of time to spend playing the game; apples are better if you're playing all the time.

Also, cherries require 30 fertilizer to start, not just 10, and that can be a problem for many farmers until they are fairly advanced. I'm probably going to demolish mine on my WWW farm as soon as I've completed the tasks for this event; I don't yet have enough dung to support it, and I need the space for decorations.
    Can u tell me how many dollars will i get by running shop?

I looked up your farm and I see it's only level 36; you have to be level 40 to buy the flower farm, unless you have a spare 8400 gold lying around. However, I did post a tiny bit of info for the flower farm last night: Details for level 1 shop.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file