Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

rogue co-op members

aardvark2aardvark2 Posts: 59
Recently we've had a couple of people join our co-op, stay for a day or two & then leave. This isn't especially a problem as they can't really do any harm to the co-op, because although they ask they are not made deputies. But several have left nasty messages to individual co-op members & in one case sent an obscene message in Croatian to the whole co-op (we are mostly an adult co-op but we do have some much younger members so the message was even more out of order). I don't suppose there is anything we can do to prevent this but I did wonder if anyone else had this problem. We are a friendly co-op and I'm not sure whether this is just something that happens or whether we are being targeted for some reasons.
Post edited by aardvark2 on

Comments

• paultje19752paultje19752 Posts: 217
    edited 18.08.2013
    luckily didnt have this from coop members

sadly as a leader of a number 1 coop get lots of jaleous messages from other
  • SystemSystem Posts: 106,969
    edited 18.08.2013
    aardvark, can you send screen shots of the nasty, and especially the obscene, messages to Support

It won't undo what has already happened but we can prevent others getting this type of message from these individuals
  • aardvark2aardvark2 Posts: 59
    edited 18.08.2013
    I challenged this player because of the younger players in our co-op & got a message back from the player saying they didn't know had happened and their account must have been hacked, I'm not sure if this is possible?

I don't really know how to send a screen shot to support?
  • SystemSystem Posts: 106,969
    edited 18.08.2013
    How to do a screen shot and also this thread, although ironically some of the screen shots are missing from the no longer active farmer's posts

Briefly, you should have a 'prt scr' button at the top right of your keyboard, or windows 7 and above has a rather nifty 'snipping tool'

Then send it to Support. Make sure you choose Big FArm from the game list at the top right. Then the email option is at the bottom right. You will be given the chance to add a file as a supporting document
    edited 18.08.2013
    Thanks Rhon, I have now done this. I don't mind getting nasty posts, it doesn't bother me I just hit the delete button closely followed by the Ignore Player button, but I have a HUGE problem with people who send nasty or obscene posts to children.
  • Gwendolen (US1)Gwendolen (US1) Posts: 1,268
    edited 19.08.2013
    Glad to see you protect your younger coop members Aardvark! Wanted to say that.
    edited 19.08.2013
    I told support about the obscene message and they messaged back to say they would investigate and take action is they could find any rules that had been broken. really?? IF any rules had been broken??? You mean they are not sure whether sending an obscene message to a child is not against the rules?? Given this reaction I have to say that a) it made me wonder why I had bothered to go to the effort of making the report and b) whether this is a suitable game for children at all if GG isn't clear about behaviour like this. Really not happy.
  • aussiefarmgalaussiefarmgal Posts: 228
    edited 19.08.2013
    aardvark, perhaps they just sent out a standard email response. I am sure that they will take it seriously. After all, they are strict on their language in emails.
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 20.08.2013
    Aardvark, I can assure you they will take it seriously. The way it was worded is likely because they can't/won't tell you if anything happens to the other member so the response to you is made vague. I've had to do it myself at times unfortunately when I would have loved to have given a more definite answer.

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif
    edited 23.08.2013
    Well presumably GG just told her not to be such a naughty girl again because she certainly hasn't been removed from the game and is still playing and part of a different co-op and I am obviously overreacting thinking that sending an obscene message to children is wholly out of order, must just be me!!
  • Sassy13Sassy13 Posts: 11
    edited 02.09.2013
    aardvark2 wrote: »
    Well presumably GG just told her not to be such a naughty girl again because she certainly hasn't been removed from the game and is still playing and part of a different co-op and I am obviously overreacting thinking that sending an obscene message to children is wholly out of order, must just be me!!

I have to say that you are not the only member who has sent messages to Support only to be ignored. It is sad that certain members get away with disgusting behaviour and are allowed to stay playing the game.
    It is a shame that you did the right thing to no avail. :(

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file