Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Questions about the co-op? Find your answers here!

Comments

• oge99oge99 Posts: 11
    edited 17.08.2013
    ok thank you for ur help
    edited 17.08.2013
    can u be part of more than one cooperative
  • SystemSystem Posts: 106,969
    edited 17.08.2013
    oge99 wrote: »
    can u be part of more than one cooperative
    No. You have to leave one before you can join another
    edited 17.08.2013
    that sucks
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 17.08.2013
    Not on the same server that is. If you have several farms on different servers you can join several cooperatives as well. If you look at my signature, you can see I have 4 farms on 4 different servers and therefore also 4 cooperatives :)
  • montuosmontuos Posts: 1,275
    edited 18.08.2013
    that sucks

Why does it suck? It means you only need to make member contributions of collectibles, farm dollars, and gold to one cooperative, not to several.
    edited 18.08.2013
    yh but its fun with other coops and how do u have other servers
  • player30 (US1)player30 (US1) Posts: 7
    edited 18.08.2013
    How do we delete unactive members who are never online
  • montuosmontuos Posts: 1,275
    edited 18.08.2013
    ...and how do u have other servers

At the bottom of the login page there's a flag and the name of the server. If you change the default server to another one you can create a new account and farm on the new server. For most of the flags you get the the server for that country plus the international server, or you can change the flag to access the servers that are the defaults for different countries.

Just remember that although it's ok to create multiple accounts on different servers, it is against the Terms of Use to have multiple accounts on the same server.
    edited 18.08.2013
    Player 30, only the leader can remove these persons from the co-op. If you are the leader, then click on the persons name to open a menu. In that menu you can see their details and a few buttons. A green arrow allows you to visit their farm, an envelope allows you to send them a message and a boot allows you to remove them.

If you are not the leader, then ask him/her to do it for you and add your motivation to the message.

If the leader is the one inactive, then wait for 30 days and the leadership will be passed on to the deputy or member if there are no deputies directly under the leader. If also that person is inactive, the leadership will be passed on again until an active player has been found.
  • VeeRichVeeRich Posts: 6
    edited 19.08.2013
    Is there any thing to research besides using money to sign up to "participate"? Basically, once enough people sign up for research the co-op can "start" research and after so much time goes by the research is complete? Is this correct?
  • Gwendolen (US1)Gwendolen (US1) Posts: 1,268
    edited 19.08.2013
    Yep Vee! You miss one thing: people need to sign up, enough to have all researchers slots filled, you have to have enough dollars or gold in your coop account for the starting fee, and then it's just start and wait it out.
    edited 19.08.2013
    OK that's what I thought... just wanted to double check. Thanks for your help! :)
  • ShanHaShanHa Posts: 1
    edited 19.08.2013
    When a mission is started, all members will contribute right? The 1st mission asks for corn. Though I have almost 200 corn does the mission only register corn harvested from the time the mission started and not everything that is in storage?
  • Gwendolen (US1)Gwendolen (US1) Posts: 1,268
    edited 19.08.2013
    Hi ShanHa, the project indeed only counts what is harvested during the time the project is running, from every member in the coop.
    edited 19.08.2013
    If you hover your mouse over the number of corn the project requires (and keep making that difference between project and mission, missions are individual, projects are for the co-op) you can see that it says "collect corn".

I am talking about the details screen after you clicked on a project. There is the amount indicated that you need to collect. Therefore it is indeed only collecting and not all that you have in storage :)
    edited 19.08.2013
    I have another research question. So our co-op leader messaged out a list of the next 6 researches we are going to do in order. I added myself to the first one so now we are waiting to start. So, if I am correct, I can't go to register in the next research until we start the time on the first research and wait for it to be over, correct?
    edited 19.08.2013
    Correct. You can only be signed up for 1 research at a time. Unless you hire extra researches with gold, you can hire as many researchers with gold as you like, for as many researches as you like :) See it as a real life thing, you can only work on one thing at a time in a research lab or you would have to split yourself up to work on more. If you hire more people, they work in your name for the other researches.
    edited 20.08.2013
    Thanks again for your help! Feels like I'm finally starting to get the hang of things.

:)
  • tabbycatstabbycats Posts: 1
    edited 21.08.2013
    How can I create my own coop?
    edited 21.08.2013
    edited 22.08.2013
    just go to your cooperative menu then click on the person you want to remove and click on remove member
  • Sam08522580Sam08522580 Posts: 1
    edited 23.08.2013
    How do i become part of a coop
  • ss02092ss02092 Posts: 772
    edited 23.08.2013
    To become a part of the coop.

check the coops that are searching for members. i.e. If you see the coops in the ranking list (there is two tabs in the ranking list one is for individuals and other for coop) the one marked with magnifying glass are searching for members.

Read the description about the coop. (some coops are level specific and some want mature adults, some just active players, some friendly players,) So check if its suits to you.

Send a in game message to the coop leader and get to know about what the coop wants from you and what are the benefits you get from the coop.

If every thing matches.. send an application to the coop.

This way you know more about the coop and the players before you are joining the coop and your application rejection will be less.

Once your application is accepted you will become a part of the coop.
  • decor gal2decor gal2 Posts: 1
    edited 23.08.2013
    is there a way you can gift either gold or dollars to other members
  • Cold Beer (US1)Cold Beer (US1) Posts: 5
    edited 23.08.2013
    So, what can you do about a co-op that accepts your application, waits for you to make a donation, then throws you out... all within a matter of seconds? How can I warn others not to make the mistake I did and join the unscrupulous group?
  • cedie3 (US1)cedie3 (US1) US1 Posts: 183
    edited 24.08.2013
    How do you make someone a deputy?
    edited 24.08.2013
    Cold Beer wrote: »
    So, what can you do about a co-op that accepts your application, waits for you to make a donation, then throws you out... all within a matter of seconds? How can I warn others not to make the mistake I did and join the unscrupulous group?
    Not much sadly :(

You could try contacting Support using Contact Us at the bottom of the page
    edited 24.08.2013
    decor gal2 wrote: »
    is there a way you can gift either gold or dollars to other members
    No, you can only donate to the co-op funds. The best you can do for another farmer is buy a gift from the Naughty and Nice Twins and give them extra harvest to sell
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 25.08.2013
    cedie32 wrote: »
    How do you make someone a deputy?
    Cedie, click on their name in the coop window and you'll get a drop down menu option to change their status in the cooperative. Just change it from member to deputy. :)

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif
Sign In to comment.