Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

found new deco

MalikBilal2MalikBilal2 Posts: 374
hey I went to a new users farm and saw a new deco there named stylish bird bath??????????? 8| how did she get that????????????????
Post edited by MalikBilal2 on

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 106,969
    edited 16.08.2013
    That was the prize for finishing the Easter Egg Hunt

I would expect it to come around again next Easter
  • MalikBilal2MalikBilal2 Posts: 374
    edited 16.08.2013
    but wasn't the prize bird house?
    the user is saying she got it from the gold event???????????????????????
    edited 16.08.2013
    Ummmm ............. let me check then
    edited 16.08.2013
    thanx. it has got me frustrated
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 16.08.2013
    Haven't heard about that one either... What oh what could it be...
    edited 16.08.2013
    larino I sent u a msg and u can see it yourself
    edited 16.08.2013
    Ok From the update 5 August
    New: A special offer

In addition to prime time and prime day, there will be a whole new kind offer, which directs you to our store: The special offer shown will always be different and players can get reduced prices, special decorations or other surprises included along with their gold purchases. This offer could be displayed to players with a certain level, or only to new or returning customers to our stores. The special offer will be changed again and again over time
    It's the current special offer
    edited 16.08.2013
    okie thanx
    means its a gold bought deco?
    edited 16.08.2013
    It's not an ordinary gold bought dec for anybody. It is offered to those taking part in the prime time and prime day events. That's what your farmer meant when they referred to 'gold event'

A good price for the Happy it gives I'm told
    edited 16.08.2013
    ohhhhhhh means more decos for gold buyers and ggs still IGNORES our needs for more DECOS. TYPICAL ggs. yeah well that gets me more angry
  • Daytona (INT1)Daytona (INT1) Posts: 425
    edited 16.08.2013
    Personally, as a cash player, I find that the 14 standard and the 11 event decos meet my needs.
  • Mae Anne (US1)Mae Anne (US1) US1 Posts: 81
    edited 16.08.2013
    The bird bath is a special, one-time only offer when you reach 12 level.
    If you purchase your first gold pack within 24 hours after reaching 12th level you get the bird bath for "free".
    Attached is a screen shot of the offer, which pops up immediately after you reach 12th level. You can see the outer part of the 12th level "level-up" screen in the background.

Attachment not found.
    edited 17.08.2013
    thanx mae anne
  • aussiefarmgalaussiefarmgal Posts: 228
    edited 17.08.2013
    Hmmm, I wonder if it will sometimes be available in special events / gold purchases for players other than level 12? I hope so - I want one!
  • montuosmontuos Posts: 1,275
    edited 18.08.2013
    Hmmm, I wonder if it will sometimes be available in special events / gold purchases for players other than level 12? I hope so - I want one!

Just bear in mind while you covet stylish bird bath that it is a 5x5 of only 30 happiness. Or in other words, quite valuable for a level 12 player, but not so great for advanced players.
    ohhhhhhh means more decos for gold buyers and ggs still IGNORES our needs for more DECOS. TYPICAL ggs. yeah well that gets me more angry

I honestly don't see what's so terrible about GGS providing extras for the people who support them with real money, which makes it possible for them to support and develop the game and have so many servers hosted, instead of just dropping it out there saying, "You're on your own now, kids." It's not as if the game were unplayable without gold, after all.

The decorations that are available for purchase with farm dollars are perfectly adequate as long as you do your math and don't overextend yourself. If you're having trouble balancing your houses with enough decorations, I commend this thread in general and this post in particular to your attention.
  • Lilypaddle (INT1)Lilypaddle (INT1) Posts: 614
    edited 18.08.2013

If it wasn't for the gold buyers, there wouldn't be no game to even play. These games don't run by themselves, they need people to program them, update them, design stuff for them etc. These people don't work for free. There always has to be an incentive for people to buy gold. And sometimes that means getting special decorations, deals or events. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Money makes the world go round, it is the way it has always been.
  • pop1pop1 Posts: 341
    edited 18.08.2013
    Two players in el1, lvl 51 and 62, also have that deco (stylish bird bath). Perhaps is available to those who for the first time buy gold during prime day.
    edited 18.08.2013
    eagle owl wrote: »
    Two players in el1, lvl 51 and 62, also have that deco (stylish bird bath). Perhaps is available to those who for the first time buy gold during prime day.

Are you sure those farms had the bird bath, and not the bird house? Except for the uniqueness, there's not much reason for farms of that level to have a bird bath. (see post above)
    edited 18.08.2013
    Yes, I'm sure, because i have visited their farms and there were definitely bird baths, not houses.
    As the announcement states:
    This offer could be displayed to players with a certain level, or only to new or returning customers to our stores.
    Perhaps yours is a "certain level" case and the others players "returning customers" ?
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 18.08.2013
    Eagle, did you check how much happiness the decos gave in these higher level farms? Perhaps the deco has different kinds of happiness scores? And indeed for returning customers it has higher happiness?
    edited 18.08.2013
    I'm fairly sure the level 12 "trigger" for the special offer is intended for "new" customers.

Those farmers must be "returning" customers, because I'm right between them in level and didn't see the bath offered while leveling up into and past 51, so the 'certain level' wouldn't be anything under 51.
    edited 19.08.2013
    I don't know if it's allowed to put other player's farm screenshot, so i sliced it, but you can see it's a bird bath with 30 happiness and this player is 51 lvl.

twzf.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file