Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Suggestion: Moving Decorations From One Farm To Another... ⏳

ryetryet Posts: 1
edited 04.04.2018 in Suggestions
Can it be made possible to move decorations from one farm to another? That would be awesome.
Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Pepper Moon (IN1)Pepper Moon (IN1) Posts: 6,684
    edited 05.03.2013
    No , there is not this type of feature available in the game yet.
    We can use one inventory for both the farms.
    yes, it would be awesome if we can use only one inventory in both the farms :D
  • QqQ (NL1)QqQ (NL1) Posts: 39
    edited 05.03.2013
    STOP ASKING FOR OPTION MOVING DECORATIONS BETWEEN FARMS

It can't be done, you wouldn't like it, and it will not happen.

cant be done because there are 2 happiness meters and happiness only affects costs at the moment you start production, and not inbetween.

However appealing at first glance, I think this is not what you want: It will start a merry-go-round circus and will disturb the peace at your farms and bring a lot of extra work to start productions.
    Because by nature you have to use each possibility to maximize profit, you are obligated to move your most precious decos from farm to farm, to be able to not paying production costs on both farms.
    Re-arranging your farm can be fun but I'm glad when its done and it can sit there till next upgrade.I'm not looking forward to be doing this everytime all the time.

It will not happen because goldbuyers would only buy one set of decorations.
  • Gwendolen (US1)Gwendolen (US1) Posts: 1,268
    edited 06.03.2013
    There is some truth in that QqQ, but that would totally drive you crazy! I would just like to use the decorations I am not using on the main farm anymore, on the foodfarm now.
  • sikorka (US1)sikorka (US1) Posts: 4
    edited 27.03.2013
    Hello,
    It would be really nice if it was possible to transfer decorations from one farm to another (main and gourmet) through the inventory. That would help a great deal, when you're "upgrading" your decorations on the main farm and the "lower" decorations could be used on gourmet farm, especially if you just started with it.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 106,969
    edited 27.03.2013
    From the staff post
    Suggestions that have been brought to the developer's attention
    Transferring decorations between farms (with a delay or penalty)
    - Not currently planned.
  • MindnightMindnight Posts: 3
    edited 02.04.2013
    Myself and another in my Co-op agree to what Sikorka2 says. This is a fantastic idea and I have a feeling that there would be less grumblings as to the extra farms, if players could use all their resources that they have available. :-)
  • abbot2abbot2 Posts: 2
    edited 03.04.2013
    I think that being able to transfer decos between farms is a great idea! i don't understand why its not planned, i'd even be willing to deal with a "delay or fee". I think that since you have already paid cash or gold for a deco, you should be given the option of placing it where you so choose.
  • Emma66 (GB1)Emma66 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 134
    edited 03.04.2013
    Yeah but GG won't do it because it doesn't encourage people to buy decorations with gold that have higher happiness but use less space. GG won't take up any suggestions that don't make them any money so forget it!
  • BP born 19733BP born 19733 Posts: 16
    edited 03.04.2013
    It's a shame they won't tho, so many people seem hacked off with the game for being expensive if would be a way for GG to show they were interested in the players and not just in making as much money as possible
  • rishi4rishi4 Posts: 156
    edited 03.04.2013
    Id just like to say/type that while this is a game its also a business. GG need to be able to sustain costs and employment fees. Therefore in my opinion, they as a business hold off until they are stable enough in funding to confidently upgrade aspects of the game. This suggestion has been mentioned a few times and as rhon3 has posted, they have looked at it. The worst action would be to take all suggestions and frequently upgrade, then later come to realize that GG cant sustain and/maintain them. This would cause problems, also if you have one suggestion put in place, players suggest a suggestion for the original suggestion. Then you get a whole other load of polls and threads that discriminate against the staff and developers of GG, when they are there to make the gaming experience better.
    Rant/Vent done haha.
    Again just my opinion.
  • UserMichelle3UserMichelle3 Posts: 6
    edited 05.04.2013
    I don't see how it would be an issue if they added a drop down menu in our storage for decorations, similar to the one to navigate between our farms. If we take a decoration off our farm and put in storage it already lowers the happiness so why does it matter? I think since we have already built these decorations and payed for them we should be able to move them between farms at no penalty other than missing out on the XP you would normally get for building a new decoration, which really isn't much. It would just instantly increase the happiness on the farm you switch it to, just as though you had already built it on that farm but had it in storage for a while. The limit should still apply on each farm. I see no need for having decorations in storage that you can no longer use, when there must be an alternative.
  • sinz2sinz2 Posts: 58
    edited 06.04.2013
    that or give us extra land attached to the peremiter of the property an a resonable rate that can only hold a 4x4 or a 4x5 decoration. that was storage deco's could be put there to make farm beutiful.
  • edited 14.07.2013
    I think i should be able to move the decoration to any of my farms.. not just the one i had it on earlier...
  • MalikBilal2MalikBilal2 Posts: 374
    edited 14.07.2013
    I was about to post a same thread. I think support should take this into account.
    edited 14.07.2013
    Staff have already said it won't happen.

It would be a bit of a bind but you could have one set of decorations, and move them between farms, start a production, pick them up and move to another farm, start production and so on
  • SirGeorge (US1)SirGeorge (US1) Posts: 354
    edited 14.07.2013
    rhon3 wrote: »
    Staff have already said it won't happen.

It would be a bit of a bind but you could have one set of decorations, and move them between farms, start a production, pick them up and move to another farm, start production and so on

A bit? Major Pain the in the a

nevermind
  • FireAngelFireAngel Posts: 2
    edited 27.07.2013
    It'll be much better if we could Place our storage Decorations in Inventory from one farm to another.

What do you people think?
  • shahdilshahdil Posts: 1
    edited 27.07.2013
    Really Good Idea, i wish they think about this
  • FireAngelFireAngel Posts: 2
    edited 27.07.2013
    It'll be much better if we could Place our storage Decorations in Inventory from one farm to another.

What do you people think?
    edited 27.07.2013