Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

cow feed

hello,
can somebody expalne me: too much cow feed, its said i will do that with lost 50x66=3300, but it take from my accaunt 18.000˘?
Post edited by Sendy79User (INT1) on

Comments

• Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 09.07.2013
    The 18000 was not taken because you sold cow feed... You should get a bit of money for your cow feed, not lose it. Did you click anything else that cost 18000?
  • Sendy79User (INT1)Sendy79User (INT1) Posts: 42
    edited 09.07.2013
    no, i did not. i notice that all the time do it the same.
  • Sendy79User (INT1)Sendy79User (INT1) Posts: 42
    edited 09.07.2013
    hey, i try an it did the same i again lose a lot of money.
  • bdamyanov (BG1)bdamyanov (BG1) Posts: 4
    edited 09.07.2013
    There is a warning message that you will lose!
    You lose because you pay production costs and although you receive some money of the excess food you sell, the result is still negative. And it highly depends on your happiness level.
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 09.07.2013
    Hmm, never noticed it was that bad... Guess that is because I rarely sell feed ^^ Try not to make the excess cow feed then, it is always better to sell wheat than cow feed!!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 106,969
    edited 09.07.2013
    The basic Running cost of cow feed is 1845 so even at the worst possible happiness it would $5535, so that is not what the 18,000 is.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file