Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

no collection items on other farms

jvgma (US1)jvgma (US1) US1 Posts: 55
Does anyone know why we don't or can't have collection items on our gourmet and flower farms? Seems like the higher up in levels i get, the fewer collection stamps i get. Does anyone else seem to notice this? Just wondering and suggesting that we might be able to gather collection items from our other farms as well as the main farm! Thanks in advance! jvgma - Grandmas Coop, us1:S
Post edited by jvgma (US1) on

Comments

• ss02092ss02092 Posts: 772
    edited 27.06.2013
    There are no collection items we get from other farms and there is no projects for those farms.

I have not noticed the fewer collection items on level up. I still get around the same count every day. But on the coop level up we need higher collections so it takes time to get them.
  • Amun2Amun2 Posts: 28
    edited 27.06.2013
    The cynical answer to this is that it is bad for business if we get collection items from our other farms, i.e. less likely that people will spend gold to obtain collection items so their co-ops can do projects. ;-)
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    edited 27.06.2013
    Actually, I believe this will be changed in the future. I'm pretty sure there will be missions and projects based on the other two farms soon, and hence also more ways of getting collectable items or even new collectable items. Remember the second and third farms are relatively recent additions so just be patient as they continue to expand on these. We've only just had new research branches added for them.
  • AstragekAstragek Posts: 495
    edited 27.06.2013
    Yes, Rusty Farmer is right.
    There used to be a thread with things GGS are currently working on.
    Which included projects for the new farms.
    But I don't know where that thread went, it just disappeared.
    There was no ETA on it though
    edited 27.06.2013
    Astragek,

Are you speaking about this thread.

It mentions only about the researches for other farms. That being currently available.

There is nothing about projects for the new farms there.
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 27.06.2013
    Give GGS some time, guys :P It takes long to develop missions and projects for 2!! other farms :D In the meantime, let's just play this game and be happy :D
    edited 28.06.2013
    Amun2 wrote: »
    The cynical answer to this is that it is bad for business if we get collection items from our other farms, i.e. less likely that people will spend gold to obtain collection items so their co-ops can do projects. ;-)

Anum i think its not mainly because of that. The collection items we get from main farm are some things that interact with the production facilities and processing buildings of that farm and we are currently having the projects that needs to main farm activities only.

In future if we have projects for the other farms i am sure we will get collectibles from them as well.
  • AstragekAstragek Posts: 495
    edited 28.06.2013
    SS there is something about projects

Second post last line
    Cooperative projects with stuff you get on the second farm
    - Planned for future updates - no ETA.
    edited 29.06.2013
    Astragek wrote: »
    SS there is something about projects

Second post last line

oops... need to check my vision....