Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

SUCCESS TEAM: Join a top ranked co-op on the US1 server!

jaystarr2jaystarr2 Posts: 1,657
edited 15.06.2015 in Cooperatives
Are you looking for a US1 co-op?
Are you friendly, mature and willing to work as part of a team?
Are you over level 35? (or between 30-35 but are willing to work?)

Success Team is looking for members!

We offer:
67% more for eggs!
80% more for piggies!
27% more for apples!
40% more for milk!
15% more for cherries!

As well as increases for items on your food farm.

You will have those benefits right away when you join the co-op.

:)What are we looking for? :)
We are looking preferably for an active adult member who is able to communicate properly in English. We value communication a lot, so you should be willing to chat. Some of us are pretty crazy, and we like to have fun! Your English doesn't have to be perfect, as long as we can understand each other well.

We are looking for someone around lvl 40 or up. People between level 30 and 40 can apply, but you should have a really good application mail telling us whý you are the perfect choice for our group. We will definitely pay more attention to well thought out applications that show your personality, more than just the standard.

People below level 30 do not need to apply.

We want people who are willing to cooperate. That means you should be willing to give time, dollars and effort to the co-op. While we do not force our members to contribute money or gold daily, the benefits outlined above will start right away, so it would only be fair if you would also donate to us as you receive benefits. You do not need to donate a lot, but we do expect to see you are willing to contribute.

We would also want to see you contributing collectibles (if available), and we expect that you will participate with us when we do a project.

:)This sounds great! How do I apply? :)
If you are interested, please reply here on the forum, or send an ingame mail to any of the following people:

Gwendolen
Sue8
Herbs

Please be patient as our application process may take a few days. This is because we want people who will fit in with our co-op. We will look at your farm and your level, and have a little chat with you about your suitability. We are looking for committed members, not someone who is wanting to just drop in for a few weeks. But once you're in, you won't want to go anywhere else! :D
Post edited by jaystarr2 on

Comments

• Sue8 (US1)Sue8 (US1) Posts: 94
    edited 06.06.2013
    awesome post!!! Thanks Jay :)
  • LynellaLynella Posts: 1
    edited 06.06.2013
    I would like to join your co-op thanks <3 Lynella
  • jaystarr2jaystarr2 Posts: 1,657
    edited 06.06.2013
    Hi Lynella,

As our ad points out, we are looking for people above level 25. You are currently level 11. Good luck with your search though!
    edited 07.06.2013
    BUMP! We have ONE spot left!
    edited 08.06.2013
    BUMPLINGS!

Yes, we're that awesome :D
    edited 10.06.2013
    BUMP! We're looking for quality applicants please!
  • McFeisty (US1)McFeisty (US1) US1 Posts: 110
    edited 10.06.2013
    I looked, but it says your co-op is full. You have a lot of good members, looks like. How can one find great co-ops like yours?

Edit:
    The button says there are no more co-op spaces, but then when I look at the co-op info, it says you are still looking for members... Is this a display error? Are you still accepting applications? I will mail you in-game, as well, thanks for any help.
    edited 11.06.2013
    Update: Yeah we do have spots; I'm not sure if that is an error or something. I think it might be that if you are in a co-op already it doesn't give you all the information, but we are certainly not (yet) full!
    edited 14.06.2013
    And now we're full, for now!

Thanks for applying!

Here's a little video to keep you entertained until our next recruitment drive! :D
  • Gwendolen (US1)Gwendolen (US1) Posts: 1,268
    edited 07.07.2013
    BUMP! Success Team is again looking for one more member! Mail any of the aforementioned people if you want to join!
    edited 13.08.2013
    BUMP!! We currently have spots open again. Please feel free to apply if you meet the above requirements :D
    edited 14.08.2013
    Ok peeps!!! you dont know what you are missing!! We are an awesome group who love to chat and work hard:)

check us out!!!
    edited 15.08.2013
    Update: two spots available!
  • LeaderLili6LeaderLili6 Posts: 1
    edited 16.08.2013
    I am the one, lol beginner, but like the principle, to the pleasure of doing coop with you all.

leaderLili6 @ 1
    edited 16.08.2013
    Hi Lili,

If you'd like to join our co-op, please send us an application, or message Gwendolen, Herbs or Sue8. Thanks!
  • Herbs (US1)Herbs (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    edited 17.08.2013
    And we still have a couple of open spots. Don't be shy. Send a mail!
    edited 18.08.2013
    Bumplings! Delicious bumplings!!
  • McFeisty (US1)McFeisty (US1) US1 Posts: 110
    edited 19.08.2013
    I'm really enjoying this Co-Op! Love to see your application, if you'd like to join us! Please read the first post for recommended qualifications, it'll make everything a lot easier on all of us!
    edited 21.08.2013
    There will be awesome cake for you when you join!!

Awesome-Cake-random-20894909-460-418.jpg
  • finn722finn722 Posts: 2
    edited 21.08.2013
    Sounds like a co-op I would love to be a part of, but sadly I am no where near the level you are looking for. I will keep working hard though :)
    edited 21.08.2013
    Hey Finn, I love your attitude about things. Levels can always be talked about ofcourse. If you're really interested, please send me a long mail and tell me everything you think can be interesting for me to know about you, your gameplay, your time online etcetera!
    edited 22.08.2013
    Thanks Finn! We're also willing to work with people who are enthusiastic and dedicated, even if they don't meet the level 40 requirement. Being an awesome person is more important than what level you are, since levels will change. :)
    edited 23.08.2013
    So please message me, ingame, on the board or where-ever :)
    edited 23.08.2013
    This picture basically describes how awesome we are:

hCCD73ADB

...in case you needed another reason to join ;)
  • finn722finn722 Posts: 2
    edited 23.08.2013
    thanks! I will be in touch!
  • Littlebitoftex12Littlebitoftex12 Posts: 1
    edited 23.08.2013
    Am new to this farming-Would like to join a coop. Thanks
    edited 23.08.2013
    Hi Littlebitoftex1,

You're currently level 12, which is considerably below what we're after. Keep working at it though!
    edited 24.08.2013
    We have a great group of people from all over the world, who engage in chat and have become real friends!! We help each other with great advice and fabulous suggestions. We work as an amazing team :)

I enjoy being a part of such a dynamic group!! Thanks everyone
    edited 24.08.2013
    Update: We've lowered our entry requirements so now you only have to be level 35 and above to apply! (Or level 30-35 and with a super awesome application.) Send us something!!
  • Pah070449PlayerPah070449Player Posts: 1
    edited 24.08.2013
    I would like to be part of your company.
    I like getting apples and feeding the pigs.
    If there is an open in your group let me know.

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.