Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Crowbar

aussiefarmgalaussiefarmgal Posts: 228
edited 28.04.2015 in Tutorials and FAQs
Hi, I am on level 12. I can buy a crowbar for $1750 gold. This will amongst other things give me $20,000 which I can use to buy more land [$15,000]. Or I can buy my next land for $1250 gold. Or of course, I can just wait until I have saved up enough money.

I am wondering if more crates will appear after level 12 that require a crowbar to open them, and if so, do you have to buy a new crowbar or can you use the one you already bought?

thanks
Post edited by aussiefarmgal on

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 106,969
    edited 19.04.2013
    The crates are for new players only and you will stop getting them after level 18.

Each crate needs a new crowbar.

You don't get another crate if you have an unopened one

Any unopened crate will disappear around level 18/19
  • aussiefarmgalaussiefarmgal Posts: 228
    edited 19.04.2013
    thank you, that answers my questions.
  • Aemilia4Aemilia4 Posts: 1
    edited 21.04.2013
    I don't get it.
  • FarmerTess (AU1)FarmerTess (AU1) Posts: 2,393
    edited 21.04.2013
    Aemilia

what don't you get?. the crowbar is for a crate that gets dropped on low level farms lv 1 - 18 some are free but others need a crow bar, the crow bar can only be bought with gold.
  • farmer queenfarmer queen Posts: 1
    edited 12.05.2013
    hey I am farmer Queen

recently a plane dropped a treasure chest beside my farm, to open it I need a crowbar. where/how do I get it????? http://www.iamstaggered.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/question_mark2.jpg
  • Pepper Moon (IN1)Pepper Moon (IN1) Posts: 6,684
    edited 12.05.2013
    You will see that crowbar at the right side of the farm.
    You have to purchase that crowbar by 1750 Golds.
    For More Information visit here
  • hupla3hupla3 Posts: 1
    edited 12.05.2013
    is there any other way to get the crowbar other than paying gold?

or do i just have to pay gold? because it doesnt seem fair to spend 1750 gold for 20000 dollars 100 pigfeed and 100 chicken feed it should be like 1000 just tell me if there is any other way cause im a noob (lvl13) :(

ok i get it now thank you rhon3 :D
    edited 12.05.2013
    Hi there Hupla

I've moved your question to the Questions about the Game forum. You're more likely to get answers here :)

Gold is the only way to buy a crowbar. And one crowbar for every crate. So you need to decide if the contents are worth the gold

You won't get another crate until you have opened the one you have
    You stop getting crates at level 18
    Any unopened crate will disappear shortly after that too
  • Bailey BrandtBailey Brandt Posts: 1
    edited 17.05.2013
    how do i get the crowbar?
    edited 17.05.2013
    You can buy one with gold. You should have a 'show me' to take you to the shop
  • patrickjohnsonpatrickjohnson Posts: 44
    edited 17.05.2013
    FarmerTess wrote: »
    Aemilia

what don't you get?. the crowbar is for a crate that gets dropped on low level farms lv 1 - 18 some are free but others need a crow bar, the crow bar can only be bought with gold.

A little harsh Tess, It was just a question from someone who is most likely above those levels.
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 17.05.2013
    I didn't get it either before I read some more about it. Apparently it was introduced when I was past level 18 :( Never got to see what it was all about.
  • AstragekAstragek Posts: 495
    edited 18.05.2013
    same here.
    First I thought, crow-bar, what are these people all talking about, but now I get it, I was already in my late 20's :D
  • FarmerTess (AU1)FarmerTess (AU1) Posts: 2,393
    edited 18.05.2013
    A little harsh Tess, It was just a question from someone who is most likely above those levels.

You were absolutely correct, reading back on it , it does sound very harsh. I will send her a apology after I post this. It sure was not meant to be harsh at all.
    Thank you Patrick for pointing out my error.
  • Myriad3Myriad3 Posts: 77
    edited 18.05.2013
    You were absolutely correct, reading back on it , it does sound very harsh. I will send her a apology after I post this. It sure was not meant to be harsh at all.

I didn't think it sounded harsh at all. You just asked what she didn't get. The problem is that 'What don't you get?' is often used in a sarcastic way, to make people feel dumb or ignorant for not getting something obvious. But looking at the context, it is clear there is no sarcastic undertone at all, especially coming from a mod... Sarcasm only ever makes sense (or is detectable) in the right context, so this wasn't harsh at all.
    edited 20.05.2013
    Hi, I am on level 12. I can buy a crowbar for $1750 gold. This will amongst other things give me $20,000 which I can use to buy more land [$15,000]. Or I can buy my next land for $1250 gold. Or of course, I can just wait until I have saved up enough money.

I am wondering if more crates will appear after level 12 that require a crowbar to open them, and if so, do you have to buy a new crowbar or can you use the one you already bought?

thanks

My god is that what a 1750 gold item gives you, 20,000$????!

Even the trading floor lady gives 50,000$ and she's a rip off even so. Aussie gal and everyone else, go ahead and buy gold sure (During 50% off prime day) but holy crap don't buy those crow bars if that's all it gives you.

Thanks for the head up, I'm gonna warn my low level coop players.

Patrick.
    edited 20.05.2013

I thought as much, I couldn't see that intent coming from someone with such a pretty bird avatar :)

Thanks!
  • Abrocks919User2Abrocks919User2 Posts: 2
    edited 24.08.2013
    i want to buy a crow bar iam on level 41 if i allready have then how can i use it
  • montuosmontuos Posts: 1,275
    edited 24.08.2013
    Abrocks919User, the only reason to buy a crowbar is to open a cargo box dropped by a plane. If you have one that requires a crowbar, there's a button right on it to buy one. And if you don't have a box that needs a crowbar, then you don't need a crowbar.
  • summerAutumnsummerAutumn Posts: 1
    edited 01.09.2013
    how do i get the crowbar?
    edited 01.09.2013
    If you really want to open that crate you need to buy the crowbar with Gold. Click the crate and there is a 'show me' hand

You don't have to open the crate though and it will disappear eventually.
  • Gwendolen (US1)Gwendolen (US1) Posts: 1,268
    edited 01.09.2013
    I would definitely not recommand spending your gold on that crowbar. If you save it for a watertower you will have much more help from it and for much longer!
  • Lilypaddle (INT1)Lilypaddle (INT1) Posts: 614
    edited 01.09.2013
    Yup have to agree with Gwen. Save it for the tower.
  • ahmadsaid123321ahmadsaid123321 Posts: 1
    edited 08.09.2013
    hi all my question is if i buy for the first time a crowbar the next time with another cargo can i open it or i should buy another crowbar?
    or if every cargo have his special crowbar?
    edited 08.09.2013
    You will need a new crow bar each time. One crowbar per crate. You don't have to open the crates. So decide if the contents are worth it to you. You win't get another until the current one is opened. It will disappear eventually
  • bryan oo72bryan oo72 Posts: 1
    edited 25.09.2013
    like to no how to get crowbar . don't have that much gold. sorry not that rich to buy gold from you .I
    not that rich to buy gold from you.
  • jaystarr2jaystarr2 Posts: 1,657
    edited 25.09.2013
    The only way to get a crowbar is with gold.

Don't worry, you don't need to open all those crates anyway :)
  • Pepper Moon (IN1)Pepper Moon (IN1) Posts: 6,684
    edited 26.09.2013
    In case you had not purchased a crowbar by a gold to open up the crate , then the crate will disappear after Level 30-34 ( Approximate ).
  • melinda38melinda38 Posts: 1
    edited 04.10.2013
    where do I get a crowbar?:D
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 04.10.2013
    It is right there with the crate. You can buy it for gold. Not worth it though, imo. Up to you :)
Sign In to comment.