Home EN The Chicken Coop

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The Kubby II

Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
edited 18.08.2015 in The Chicken Coop
Welcome to The Kubby everyone!

Here you can feel free to kick back, take off your shoes and munch on a chocolate biscuit while chatting with all your Big Farm friends.

So grab a chair and get chatting! :)

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif
Post edited by Kat Nip (GB1) on

Comments

• Raka3Raka3 Posts: 4,556
    edited 09.08.2015
    Hi!
    I know there would be many friends from India. This thread is for them.
    WE will just be a group of Indians chatting together about any topic, because unity is the power. Let's think about our country and make new thoughts of modernizing it.

So what's your idea.?(
    Let's be proud to be Indians! Jai Hind!
    Post edited by Raka3 on
  • Swati Tanwar2Swati Tanwar2 Posts: 4,532
    edited 23.04.2013
    hey raka now i don't feel proud that i m from Delhi or India as what all happened in India after that feeling very shameful yar.......
  • choppychop (GB1)choppychop (GB1) Posts: 789
    edited 23.04.2013
    I've have never been to India but I know that it is amazing. Half of my Dad's family are Indian and Anglo-Indian and my parents went there on their honeymoon so I know how amazing it is. Life of Pi is awesome. I would die if we didn't have India because otherwise we wouldn't have that film. India has STUNNING beauty and should win beauty awards. But, some people are stupid and stereotype the country! Just how people think we are snobs.
  • limtylimty Posts: 3
    edited 23.04.2013
    im from sl but totally luv india . it is such a cool country . been there like 8 times and still not tired . inspite of being lankan i say vande mataram
  • Princezz Pratu5Princezz Pratu5 Posts: 8,408
    edited 24.04.2013
    I've have never been to India but I know that it is amazing. Half of my Dad's family are Indian and Anglo-Indian and my parents went there on their honeymoon so I know how amazing it is. Life of Pi is awesome. I would die if we didn't have India because otherwise we wouldn't have that film. India has STUNNING beauty and should win beauty awards. But, some people are stupid and stereotype the country! Just how people think we are snobs.

wow! choppychop! very nice words!
    thanks ssoo ssoo much for these beautiful words! I hope all citizens should have a mind like you! :D
    GREENEARTH%20INDIA%203.gif

If I have to say some words about My India then it would be like this.

India is an incredible country which have 28 different languages spoken , a land of great diversities.India is the largest and oldest civilization in the world.India is the largest democracy in the world.The four major religions of the world today Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism, and Sikhism were all born in India.The first university in the world was established in Takshashila, India.the no. 0 was founded by Indians . And Indian scientist founded the value of pie.
    And also more.....!At last I want to say
    I LOVE MY INDIA AND AM PROUD OF IT!
    edited 25.04.2013
    i love my india too......
    nice words pratu and choppy chop.
    edited 27.04.2013
    Thank you all, choppychop, limty, Pratu and swati!!! India is really great!!! but as choppychop said, the stupid peoples and the politicions are the only cause for making the Indians shameful of it's own country!!!
    VANDE MATARAM!!!
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 27.04.2013
    Hi guys, it's really great that you're proud of your country and I can certainly understand being upset with certain events that have happened there recently but I need you all to remember that this is a games forum where children participate. Please keep the subject matter away from politics and the recent terrible events that have occurred and focus on what's wonderful about India.

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif
    edited 27.04.2013
    Oh sure Kat!!! Thank you so much! And my thread is only about getting ideas to modernize it. And once again, thanks Kat for your kind concern!
    edited 04.05.2013
    srry I didn't read that above! :) Thnks Kat! :)
  • husthust Posts: 99
    edited 04.05.2013
    Not a good thing to say Princezz Pratu5 :(....as Kat said.....Its a place for children also
    edited 09.05.2013
    oh........thanks a lot kat for the concern............
    INDIA is the best place for tourists . There are many places to visit in India........
    DIVERSITY OF CULTURE, RELIGION AND MANY MORE IS CALLED INDIA.........:)
    edited 09.05.2013
    Yes! That's very true!!!:):):)
    So what is your idea for removing corruption from the country? I know it's a big problem. But we school children can do a lot of things to transform our nation because we are the building blocks of our society and the future of our nation.:)
    edited 10.05.2013
    ya for sure raku.........we can do a lot for our country...:)
    edited 15.05.2013
    like what .. .. . .?
    edited 15.05.2013
    like we can fought against corruption, child labor, education for all.........and many more u suggest some pratu..:)
  • ss02092ss02092 Posts: 772
    edited 15.05.2013
    We can develop tourism... Not just some places...

It full of temples, monuments and ancient historic places. I think its nice to develop tourism to all those places.
    edited 15.05.2013
    ya nice idea ss....................:)
    a18.jpg
    187190.jpg
    edited 15.05.2013
    That's so sweet of you Swati!!!:):):) Nice thoughts Sadaf!!!
    republic-day-of-india-hd-wallpaper.jpg
    I want to see my India as the most prosperous country in the world! Where there should be equality between a girl and a boy. I want to make Indians to be proud of their country! I don't know why people are ashamed of Indian culture and language! It's the most beautiful in the world! I want to make them feel proud of the fact that they are a part of India!
    You know if you watch a channel called ''Lok sabha'', you will see that when our country has a official meeting or discussions with another country, the opponent country always uses their national language to communicate and they have a translator to translate it to English whereas our country has to communicate in English. I don't understand what is their problem to use our national language? You know our Government is only not proud to be Indian! This is the real fact!;( So how can Indians be proud of their country!
    edited 16.05.2013
    like we can fought against corruption, child labor, education for all.........and many more u suggest some pratu..:)

hmm...Like school can organize some campaigns....

ss02092 wrote: »
    We can develop tourism... Not just some places...

It full of temples, monuments and ancient historic places. I think its nice to develop tourism to all those places.

nice idea!I guess School should take us to the tourist places as a picnic....

Nice Raku But am too lazy to read that all..Sorry
    edited 16.05.2013
    raku really good ............nice opinions of yours...
    hai+hind-++I+love+india+hd+wallpapers.jpg
    edited 16.05.2013
    Thank you Swati!!!
    No problem Pratu!
    Nice thoughts as well Swati!!!
    edited 16.05.2013
    :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
  • Irish30 (US1)Irish30 (US1) Posts: 264
    edited 16.05.2013
    So nice to see how you are trying to improve a wonderful country. You would have enjoyed the last school I attended in Chicago...we had over 37 different languages spoken there...we all enjoyed discovering how much we were alike and always how our differences made us special...much like your great country of INDIA...Be safe and God bless.
    edited 16.05.2013
    Thank you so much Irish!!! It's actually one of our responsibilities to make our nation improve in every means and if this becomes the thought of every Indians, then India will surely become the best country! This is the only motto of my thread to make Indians aware of the fact that they are forgetting about their own country and going towards western things!
    They must love their country and have some respect for it, no matter how many qualities it lacks from other countries!
    independence_day_032.jpg
    This is what I want every Indians to think!
    large_2262_P5438_-_2x3_-_One_Nation_I_Love_My_Country.jpg
    edited 16.05.2013
    ya raku all Indians should proud of their country.....
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9wAv1SWmHmvXaNZ1kaJGahd8_ITs06YbntsMushqE_V_riZlI
  • ss02092ss02092 Posts: 772
    edited 23.05.2013
    Raka3 wrote: »
    That's so sweet of you Swati!!!:):):) Nice thoughts Sadaf!!!
    republic-day-of-india-hd-wallpaper.jpg
    I want to see my India as the most prosperous country in the world! Where there should be equality between a girl and a boy. I want to make Indians to be proud of their country! I don't know why people are ashamed of Indian culture and language! It's the most beautiful in the world! I want to make then feel proud of the fact that they are a part of India!
    You know if you watch a channel called ''Lok sabha'', you will see that when our country has a official meeting or discussions with another country, the opponent country always uses their national language to communicate and they have a translator to translate it to English whereas our country has to communicate in English. I don't understand what is there problem to use our national language? You know our Government is only not proud to be Indian! This is the real fact!;( So how can Indians be proud of their country!

Raka thats because we dont have a national language. We have Hindi as official language but its not national language.

And there are many people who dont know Hindi at all.
    edited 23.05.2013
    hm...Like South Indians and its the mother tongue.............
    edited 23.05.2013
    ya hindi is our mother tongue.............
  • LandedGentry (US1)LandedGentry (US1) Posts: 41
    edited 27.05.2013
    Hi:

What's your favorite music (songs - classical Indian, modern Indian or other), TV shows and movies from India and do they have English subtitiles?

Can you find it (them) or part of it (them) on Youtube and put it up for all of us to see it?

How about a video tour of places in India for those of us who've never been there?

Thanks.

:)
This discussion has been closed.