Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

how can i make the second farm?

antaramituantaramitu Posts: 1
i saw a message while playing, that i can get my second farm, where may be , the food prossecing game will be there. but i cannot understand where it is, and how can i search it and make the farm
it will be my pleasure if i can get the right way

regards to all
Post edited by antaramitu on

Comments

• Gwendolen (US1)Gwendolen (US1) Posts: 1,268
    edited 06.03.2013
    You get a task to do it. Once you click on the task, you will get a popup if you are willing to pay for your second farm. As soon as you do that, you will get it.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 106,969
    edited 06.03.2013
    At level 25 an old lady offers to sell you hers. It will be one of the tasks in the left hand
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 07.03.2013
    antaramitu wrote: »
    i saw a message while playing, that i can get my second farm, where may be , the food prossecing game will be there. but i cannot understand where it is, and how can i search it and make the farm
    it will be my pleasure if i can get the right way

regards to all
    Once you've brought the farm, you can access it through either your Village or from your main farm by clicking on your main farms name to open up the drop down window. There you'll see Gourmet Farm. If you click on that, it'll take you to the 2nd farm.

Good luck. :)

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif
  • catlynn6 (US1)catlynn6 (US1) US1 Posts: 13
    edited 01.05.2013
    If you pass on the first offer to buy a second farm, will you ever get another chance
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 02.05.2013
    Catlynn, it's a quest so when you feel like you wish to purchase the Gourmet Farm, just click on the quest window and you can purchase it then.

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file