Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Time Bonuses for Finishing co-op projects early

choppychop (GB1)choppychop (GB1) Posts: 789
edited 04.02.2019 in Suggestions
We should have time bonuses!! If you finish a project really early into it, then we could get extra rewards like cash or a few SP. It would be like a gift to the members for working so hard on the mission. Just a suggestion....
Post edited by PicklePaws (FormerMod) on

Comments

• edited 28.04.2013
    That is a good idea choppychop.
  • monica79538monica79538 Posts: 1,932
    edited 28.04.2013
    I would love a bonus of some kind for the top producer--they did most of the work LOL. At the higher level challenges--time is definitely an issue ;)
  • jaystarr2jaystarr2 Posts: 1,657
    edited 29.04.2013
    Yeah, you don't realize how tough the time limits are until you get the higher level tasks, and you have to REALLY coordinate with your cooperative to make sure you get stuff done. I think this is a good idea. Maybe bonus solidarity points could be an option? (Scaled, of course, to be proportional to how much extra time you had left.)
  • choppychop (GB1)choppychop (GB1) Posts: 789
    edited 29.04.2013
    Of course!! Sometimes people don't realize how hard we work. It's a really big responsibility being in a co-op. Missions are our chance to shine and we all need to support to tell them we can do it. It's very hard to choose if you should help your farm or co-op. We need some more respect at our jobs.
  • rishi4rishi4 Posts: 156
    edited 01.05.2013
    This sounds like a great idea. My coop just finished a project and we were off leveling by 2 solidarity points. So something like this would be great because it might just bump people's coops to that next level. This would also make it more competitive between coops in the ranking and get more people encouraged to participate. Overall a great suggestion.
  • jaystarr2jaystarr2 Posts: 1,657
    edited 01.05.2013
    I think it also gives people motivation to hustle. When you start doing research like the Neg Skill one or something, that one is pretty much useless for my coop except for in one or two projects. This way Neg Skill acts as a way to get this bonus, which would encourage coops to invest in that research.
Sign In to comment.