Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Should I...

Buy a second Cow Shed, Pigsty or Chicken Coop?
Post edited by SuperSpaceGirl (GB1) on

Comments

• Jissy9 (US1)Jissy9 (US1) Posts: 3
    edited 28.04.2013
    That's a pretty good question. It all depends....if you have a gourmet farm and if you're active on your gourmet farm, you'll be needing eggs and milk. So another Cow Shed and/or Chicken Coop will be a better choice. However, you'll eventually need 3 Pigsties upgraded to Level 3. If you're the type of person who likes to plan ahead then another pigsty will be a better choice. Hope that helped! :)
  • AstragekAstragek Posts: 495
    edited 28.04.2013
    yes it depends on what you want.
    I started with an extra chicken coop for the poop.
    after that I needed the third pigsty indeed, so that was next.
    Now I got a dairy on my gourmet farm, so now it's time to build my second cowshed
  • edited 28.04.2013
    do you know what level the 3 pigstys are needed at?
  • SirGeorge (US1)SirGeorge (US1) Posts: 354
    edited 28.04.2013
    Around the late 30s....maybe level 37 or 38.
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 28.04.2013
    It is also dependent from your activity. If you are very active the chicken coops will pay off. If you are not so active pigsties are a good idea and if you are not active at all the cowsheds bring more.
  • edited 28.04.2013
    i better do the pigsties sense i am already at level 34 with only one pigsty.
  • Jissy9 (US1)Jissy9 (US1) Posts: 3
    edited 28.04.2013
    do you know what level the 3 pigstys are needed at?

Level 35 I believe.
  • edited 28.04.2013
    okay. now i have 2 pigsties.
  • Bella71 (INT1)Bella71 (INT1) Posts: 79
    edited 29.04.2013
    3 lvl 3 pigsties at level 35
  • BabyRooBoo2BabyRooBoo2 Posts: 83
    edited 30.04.2013
    4 Level 5 cowsheds at Level 55 for future reference. Pigs make more sense though as you seem to be a very active player.
  • edited 30.04.2013
    Yes i am a very active player.
    I am home schooled so i am at home a lot.
    So i am on my farm alot. :)

4 level 5 cowsheds!
    I hope i have enough room!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file