Home EN Player introductions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

how do you add friends

alishamoorealishamoore Posts: 1
edited 22.04.2013 in Player introductions
sorry i am new to the game?(
Post edited by alishamoore on

Comments

• Silent_ArtistSilent_Artist Posts: 1
    edited 19.04.2013
    You have to go to multiplayer features and click on cooperative (the holding hands icon), click the find cooperative player then you put in the player's name. Hope this helped :p If you want my name is Silent_Artist
  • FarmerTess (AU1)FarmerTess (AU1) Posts: 2,393
    edited 19.04.2013
    Hi alishamoore

Welcome to Big Farm.

As Silent Artist has said that is how you make friends in a coop. if you just want to add friends to your forum account click on a persons name in the forum and a little window will open, from that window you can add them as a contact or send a PM (private mail) to them or you can view their profile.
  • Pepper Moon (IN1)Pepper Moon (IN1) Posts: 6,684
    edited 19.04.2013
    Welcome to big farm alishamoore. :)
  • Princezz Pratu5Princezz Pratu5 Posts: 8,408
    edited 19.04.2013
    Welcome to Big farm... :)
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 19.04.2013
    Welcome to Big Farm. :)

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif
  • zahra diea yasszahra diea yass Posts: 1,398
    edited 21.04.2013
    welcom to big farm :)
  • Corrinna82Corrinna82 Posts: 1
    edited 21.04.2013
    I'm new :) Corrinna82
  • SystemSystem Posts: 106,969
    edited 22.04.2013
    Myriam
    Please read Important information for non English speaking farmers.

And then please repost in English or use the appropriate non-English thread
  • lin132lin132 Posts: 1
    edited 22.04.2013
    im new add me ty
This discussion has been closed.