Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Redecorate your farm the easy way :)

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 106,969
    edited 26.02.2013
    Thanks for the update, it's a really useful tool

But I'm having trouble with the 'new' one

I followed the link in your OP and it took me to dropbox. I downloaded it but it doesn't have Go To Gourmet Farm. I tried again and the dropbox file is dated 4 weeks ago?
  • ReggiereesonPlaReggiereesonPla Posts: 1
    edited 26.02.2013
    How are you.
  • oAISAo4oAISAo4 Posts: 39
    edited 26.02.2013
    hehe yeah I made a mistake thanks rhon! It should work now :D
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 26.02.2013
    Reggie, please keep this thread on topic. :)

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif
    edited 26.02.2013
    Thank you oAISAo, I really love this and can't imagine farm life without it now
  • edited 26.02.2013
    I've tried to download the redecorate your farm the easy way but can't seem to get it to download to my computer. Do I have to sign up for dropbox inorder to download it. If not do you have any suggestions how I can get it to download
  • edited 01.03.2013
    bcz u have registered with same name.. thrice, at goodgame studios.. thts y ur name is getting numbers aftr ur user name :)
    Nabil1363 wrote: »
    I have noticed that, in this forum, maximum player's name is edited with a number automatically. Like, Kat Nip is Kat Nip 2 in forum. Mine is Nabil136. But in the forum, it shows Nabil1363. rhon shows rhon3. Why?
  • Rosamynte1 (INT1)Rosamynte1 (INT1) Posts: 33
    edited 02.03.2013
    Yey, looks great, and is interesting.
    Good suggestion.
    I find, there are to many fields, to many apple fields, too few houses ( this ground will need at least 7 houses to keep the farmers happy), no pigsty, no barns and only one cow shed.
    You will soon lack stool to keep your plantages running.

Or I think so, and it is only my oppinion.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Rosamynte
  • bunny10bunny10 Posts: 1
    edited 04.03.2013
    It's cool! Thank you so so much for your effort! :)
  • FurudFurud Posts: 1
    edited 06.03.2013
    Thanks for the program. Already found the extra space I needed to put back my decoration. :)
  • Ayah24Ayah24 Posts: 1
    edited 06.03.2013
    hello goog luck: D
  • Dwit2Dwit2 Posts: 1
    edited 07.03.2013
    This is really useful, thank you very much for making it! I just managed to squeeze in one more decoration. :)
    edited 07.03.2013
    YEY! I'm so happy so many of you find this app useful :)

A French version is coming soon ... :D
  • Maria JuanaMaria Juana Posts: 1
    edited 09.03.2013
    WOW! Good Job!
    edited 10.03.2013
    Hi! The French version is now available. Check out my first post in this topic. Have fun!
  • MenaceDawg1980MenaceDawg1980 Posts: 93
    edited 13.03.2013
    I'm not sure if this will be difficult to implement but I would sure love it if you can save a layout. I find myself re-doing my layout over and over again as a starting point and wish I could just load it up.
  • MeyklarMeyklar Posts: 1
    edited 14.03.2013
    oAISAo4 wrote: »
    Hi! The French version is now available. Check out my first post in this topic. Have fun!
    Cool ! :D

good Job !
  • Farmer_John (US1)Farmer_John (US1) Posts: 47
    edited 14.03.2013
    Used the app,...Thank you...it gave me the time to set and consider...once I had the plan,...all went well. Have a great day. Possibly something with graphics in the square...and a little less printer/ink intensive...(maybe something for version B)
  • bc30002bc30002 Posts: 1
    edited 14.03.2013
    YOU LEGEND! Just what i needed
  • HealingGamerHealingGamer Posts: 1
    edited 15.03.2013
    So cool! Thanks!
  • richardpaulhallrichardpaulhall Posts: 1
    edited 17.03.2013
    What is the button in the upper left for? It toggles between an equals sign and a right pointing arrow.
    Can one save a layout?
    How do you undo when you click Expand in the wrong square?

The baket on the right is a recycling basket, to drop mistakeds into.
    edited 17.03.2013
    1. It toggles on/off the music. I'm guessing you have your volume down all the time?

2. No. It would be a neat addition and has been asked for. I've no idea how difficult it would be add

3. You can't undo an Expand if you clicked the wrong one
  • SUPERRYUKENDO2SUPERRYUKENDO2 Posts: 1
    edited 18.03.2013
    i want more money
    edited 18.03.2013
    That's a bit off topic, SUPERRYUKENDO

To get more dollars you just need to play the game
  • Ryan_McRyan_Mc Posts: 3
    edited 18.03.2013
    I approve this Farm Planner :D
    000farm31713.gif
  • Prince JasperPrince Jasper Posts: 1
    edited 20.03.2013
    Many thanks! It helps so much and makes the game more fun :)
  • Ildi (HU1)Ildi (HU1) HU1 Posts: 18
    edited 27.03.2013
    rhon3 wrote: »
    Prathona, it's a planning tool to help you get the maximum from your farm. You still have to arrange your farm, using the plan you worked out with this tool

Post edited by Nafaru: this egg has already been found and was hence removed.
    This is one egg?:):):)
  • AstragekAstragek Posts: 495
    edited 28.03.2013
    rhon3 wrote: »
    Prathona, it's a planning tool to help you get the maximum from your farm. You still have to arrange your farm, using the plan you worked out with this tool

Post edited by Nafaru: this egg has already been found and was hence removed.

I found an egg!, but I was too late :( grats lldi
  • ZaceraideoyetrhZaceraideoyetrh Posts: 1
    edited 30.03.2013
    Kat Nip2 wrote: »
    You've done an amazing job with this Aisa, you too with the music Berrchek!

Thank you!! I know what I'm doing when I get a second today!
    yahoo.gifclapping.gifdance2.gifcheerleader.gif

Kat.

ya gOOD :)Kittie_by_otomosc.gif

HI! Inn think this awsome game needs better hd (graphics thought. .. ) I'mm a new newbiem here , my name is zacery (g@Y) hiy o pweps

• Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    edited 31.03.2013
    Soooo...planner for second and upcoming third farms? :p
Sign In to comment.