Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update: Monday February 4th 2013 - the bees are humming.. or are they?! - Discussion

2»

Comments

• nanette7flnanette7fl Posts: 2
    edited 06.02.2013
    I've gotten 3 in 12 hours :)
  • monica79538monica79538 Posts: 1,932
    edited 06.02.2013
    Maybe the bees like the new music? I am not changing my settings--even for bees LOL. The bees are not my life focus for the day--if i get them, I am so glad. But if i don't this time around--the reward is not that great this time, so i am not missing out on much.
  • Catalyste3Catalyste3 Posts: 45
    edited 06.02.2013
    I collected 3 bees yesterday and so far 1 today.

I'm not crazy about the bee challenge this time around. I'm not sure what the change is either. We had less than 3 days (when I logged on it was like 63 hours) and I can't say the prize is all that desirable.
  • bdamyanov (BG1)bdamyanov (BG1) Posts: 4
    edited 07.02.2013
    Guys, it's all about BUYING bees with coins, not more...
    To those with old and slow computers - most games that come out nowadays require FAST computers from rather recent edition, do you expect a licely looking graphics to go like lightning on old crap, sorry...
    Well done to the developers with the sound and music, I'm sure that some KIDS may like it :) Hopefully the new buindings will be more valuable than this.
  • daniela43daniela43 Posts: 1
    edited 08.02.2013
    moi mitäkuuluu olen daniela4 :)kuvat

Post edited by Kat Nip: Please post in English and read this thread
  • marieta7marieta7 Posts: 3
    edited 09.02.2013
    like your cat
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 10.02.2013
    Marieta, please keep the thread on topic - thanks. :)

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif
  • Garden of EdenGarden of Eden Posts: 7
    edited 13.02.2013
    I have a question about small things we collect with harvesting too. It really doesn't make any sense what you just did (not sure if this is improved upgrading??) with those collectibles. Before when we were in lack of only few items we were able to buy them for gold and payed only missing ones. Now;(....it's the same price if you want only 2 of them or all that are needed...!!!!!Where is the logic here? Those of us who want to get them with harvesting work are obviously not wortheet of any reward for our work. I've been collecting tickets for apple co-op for a long time now, cause I needed more then 600 of them, and I thot..."Oh, I'll aford missing jigsaws with some coins"..and what happened? I got all tickets , missing 15 jigsaws still and I'm asked to buy them for 1200 gold. I don't want to buy so much gold, so, what can I do, wait another 2 weeks to collect those ones? Sorry but this is nonsense, you are killing our desire to make cooperation projects, which is one of the points of this game, right? To work together as a team. Well, you'r losing with this "improvement", sorry , but you really are.

Please, reply to me why you did this change. I really am very eager to hear your explanation. Thank you

p.s.Sorry if my English isn't that good, it's not my mother language.
  • Breau2Breau2 Posts: 1
    edited 16.02.2013
    hellooooo, hows everyone going?
    edited 17.02.2013
    Breau, we have threads where you're welcome to chat about things like that, outside of those threads though, please keep things on topic. :)

• jig (GB1)jig (GB1) Posts: 1
    edited 26.03.2013
    is this the hidden Easter egg??
  • CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    edited 26.03.2013
    Yes it is. Congratulations. :)
  • JPDJPD Posts: 1
    edited 26.03.2013
    I found the egg
  • alicat9alicat9 Posts: 1
    edited 26.03.2013
    Easter egg hunt
    Heyhey,

only a few days left till Easter. Why not ask the Easter Bunny to hide some eggs before he rushes to your gardens, we thought.
    Guess what, he agreed and hid some in our forums. Where?

is this one of the eggs?

Is this a hidden egg?

Post edited by Kat Nip: Merged posts, please use the edit button
  • joanne215 (US1)joanne215 (US1) Posts: 1
    edited 26.03.2013
    did i find the easter wgg or is it already foung someone explain this game to me:):):):):):):):):):)
    Nafaru wrote: »
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/showthread.php?50296-Update-Monday-February-4th-2013-the-bees-are-humming..-or-are-they-!

:whistling:

Post edited by Nafaru: this egg has already been found and was hence removed.
  • Ildi (HU1)Ildi (HU1) HU1 Posts: 18
    edited 26.03.2013
    This easter egg?
  • SystemSystem Posts: 106,969
    edited 26.03.2013
    Yes it was one of the eggs but it was found first by jjg

Keep an eye out as there will be more tomorrow. The prize is for the first to find it
  • awesome3gamer3awesome3gamer3 Posts: 1
    edited 27.03.2013
    i find a lot of eggs but i need a lot more can you help me
  • JDf01JDf01 Posts: 1
    edited 27.03.2013
    JDf01
    is this the 5th unfound egg??
    edited 27.03.2013
    No, the 5th egg was found earlier in a forum game's thread sorry.

Sign In to comment.