Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Redecorate your farm the easy way :)

oAISAo4oAISAo4 Posts: 39
edited 02.08.2015 in Tutorials and FAQs
Hello everybody!

I made this app to make our lives a bit easier when redecorating our farms.

I hope you'll like it. :):):)

Download link:http://seeshaa-productions.com/games/39-good-game-studios-big-farm-redecorating-tool
Français: http://bit.ly/ZteoRe (main+gourme)

Open the file with your desired browser.

reorganise_zps4c20f730.jpg
Post edited by oAISAo4 on

Comments

• Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 24.01.2013
    You've done an amazing job with this Aisa, you too with the music Berrchek!

Thank you!! I know what I'm doing when I get a second today!
    yahoo.gifclapping.gifdance2.gifcheerleader.gif

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif
  • oAISAo4oAISAo4 Posts: 39
    edited 24.01.2013
    Thank you too Kat for being the tester and a great motivator! :)
  • SystemSystem Posts: 106,969
    edited 24.01.2013
    I've downloaded a swf file from the link.

"Open the file with your desired browser."
    - Like Chrome? FF?

If so, how?

If that isn't what you mean, what do I do with it?
    edited 24.01.2013
    Right click on the .swf file and click on "open with" and then you can choose Firefox (this is what I use).
    You can also open it with VLC player.
    edited 24.01.2013
    OK!!

I opened it in Chrome. It looks good. I'm tired and need to go to bed now, but can hardly wait to get my space better used
    edited 24.01.2013
    Great job, aisa!!!!! Its too coool!!!
    edited 24.01.2013
    But how to save it? I dont have any printer...
  • TopherII (US1)TopherII (US1) Posts: 47
    edited 24.01.2013
    Thank you, this is very clever and you saved me time and this is much much nicer than what I was going to do in excel. I was soooo tired of changing things around each time I looked at my farm. Thanks bunches for sharing this with us. Tomorrow I will be playing with my new jigsaw puzzle.

edited 24.01.2013
    I have redecorated my farm with the help of this software. And my happiness is also better than before. This is really COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! :):):):):)
  • Peggy McPeggy Mc Posts: 8
    edited 24.01.2013
    For some reason it will not let me download the file. The window comes up for me to save it, but when I click save it does nothing at all. It was trying to save it as ( Redecorate your BigFarm_swf?dl=1 ) I am using IE9.0....I hope that is not the problem. I can only run IE, chrome and firefox doesn't want to run on this machine for some reason.

I also tried just OPENING it -- said it was downloading for a very few moments, then it stopped and nothing happened. Is there any other way I can download this.?

Do I have to sign up for DropBox to be able to download it? Help someone - Please
    edited 24.01.2013
    I think your computer is attacked with viruses. If so, Install Anti-Virus or Re-install the OS you are using. It will work.
    edited 24.01.2013
    Those are some good suggestions Nabil1363 but
    I just ran my Virus scanner this morning, but I will make sure it is updated, and re-do it. I run Kaspersky and it has really been good. Have had no problems in the past, and I know that it updates all the time.

What would Re-installing the OS do? I am not having any other problems with my machine at all in any way. This is the first time I have ever ran across not being able to download something. I know that the file extension looked weird when I went to download the file - maybe that is the reason it wouldn't download. Is it suppose to say those exact words but without the Parentheses, or is it suppose to read something else?

As for Chrome or firefox, I can load them and run them on this computer, but to me they give me alot more trouble than IE, and seems to be alot slower. I know most people don't like IE, but that is what I have always had, except for the little bit that I tried the other two and decided to take them off.

Any other suggestions?
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 24.01.2013
    Already shared it with the team, we're really excited about it! Great work :) Do I have your allowance to post it on our Facebook page? ^^

edit: Peggy, the File name should just end with .swf, it's a Flash file. Try right-clicking it, select "open with" and see which options you have there. Maybe it's just IE's fault :)
  • RONELL4RONELL4 Posts: 1
    edited 24.01.2013
    thank you alot for helping out
    edited 24.01.2013
    I have noticed that, in this forum, maximum player's name is edited with a number automatically. Like, Kat Nip is Kat Nip 2 in forum. Mine is Nabil136. But in the forum, it shows Nabil1363. rhon shows rhon3. Why?
    edited 24.01.2013
    Nabil, can we keep this thread on topic please? :)

edited 24.01.2013
    Yey! I'm so happy you guys like it!

@latten sure you can post it on facebook :)

@peggy you don't need a dropbox account. You can also try opening it with VLC player or GOM player.
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 24.01.2013
    edited 24.01.2013
    Yey! It looks great! :)
    edited 24.01.2013
    [edit: Peggy, the File name should just end with .swf, it's a Flash file. Try right-clicking it, select "open with" and see which options you have there. Maybe it's just IE's fault :)[/QUOTE]

Thank you Latten for the help. When I changed the File name to .swf - it did download it. And then I was able to open with an Adobe Stand Alone Flash Player. Thanks again

[edit:peggy you don't need a dropbox account. You can also try opening it with VLC player or GOM player. [/QUOTE]

Thank you oAISAo, I got it solved. Very nice file. Can't wait to play with it.
  • denys ionutzdenys ionutz Posts: 1
    edited 24.01.2013
    8):Deu sunt denid eu joc jocul aciestn tucum te numest

Post edited by Kat Nip: Please post in English
  • melissa kmelissa k Posts: 3
    edited 26.01.2013
    yes Peggy, you have to sign up with drop box
  • MasterNdin3MasterNdin3 Posts: 12
    edited 26.01.2013
    This is awesome and will be very helpful for my co-op members. I've actually been using an excel spreadsheet to help re-do layouts for myself as well as 2-3 of my co-op members. I am glad to see you have created this, and I will happily share it with my group. Thank you for the work it took to create.

Also, not sure if you're aware... When you click 3x6 deco, it does create a 3x6 shape, but the label on it says 4x6. Not a huge issue, just don't want people to get confused.
  • Paras3Paras3 Posts: 1
    edited 26.01.2013
    Post edited by Kat Nip: Off topic
    edited 26.01.2013
    Thanks everybody for the nice words :)

@MasterNdin3 Thanks :). I'm going to fix it and add a link in my first post.
  • Dreamer (INT1)Dreamer (INT1) INT1 Posts: 66
    edited 26.01.2013
    Hi there oAISAo,
    After I downloaded, then tried to open I got the following message:
    This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Please install a program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel.
    I am hoping that as you are smart enough to create the app, you might be able to advise me what to do?
    Regards
    edited 26.01.2013
    Janni, try right-clicking on the file then opening it with IE or whatever browser you normally use.

Good luck. :)

• DDH2DDH2 Posts: 1
    edited 26.01.2013
    that is wonderful!!!!! :D
  • Dreamer (INT1)Dreamer (INT1) INT1 Posts: 66
    edited 26.01.2013
    Thank you - can't wait to try it out !
  • Knaves2Knaves2 Posts: 11
    edited 28.01.2013
    It's pretty good! But if can suggest something, if it's even possible - what would make it *great* is if parts would "snap" to the grid, instead of being free-floating.
Sign In to comment.