Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

More storage for Oktoberfest products

It's probably to late for this year, but a storage for 200 products is not nearly enough, most of the bigger contracts need pretzels, 8 hour production time makes it very hard.
How about a hotfix & increase it to 500

Comments

• ktk4beees (US1)ktk4beees (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    This is my first Octoberfest and I have to totally agree. I stopped playing because it is just too hard to fill the bigger contracts in time. Also the booths should be able to upgraded further for bigger output. 
  • CyberJohn (RO1)CyberJohn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 643
    I agree with you. 200 storage is way to little. Maybe a mod will deliver this message to gss. I don't think it's that hard to change 3 numbers in the code.
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    I completely agree, 200 is not enough to store at once & wish they would either increase it or give us a way to upgrade it such as adding something like a barn that starts at 200 but can be upgraded with ludwig coins for more storage
  • JoJo1951 (NL1)JoJo1951 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 310
    Not only a storage for oktoberfest but an  3e storage would be welcome. we can build it on the lekkerbek or flowerfarm.

greatings
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Ignoring the doubling up of Likes there are enough for this to go forward.

Don't get your hopes up though as I doubt it will be acted on.
    I'm sure the limitation is intentional to make it harder

• george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
    edited 23.09.2021
    Ignoring the doubling up of Likes there are enough for this to go forward.

Don't get your hopes up though as I doubt it will be acted on.
    I'm sure the limitation is intentional to make it harder

Thanks Rosy, I couldn't see it happening this year, but hope they'll think about for next year, sadly they're over loading with to much all at once, the original concept worked well, but when you add Tessa/ Greta DW,  2 types of HWE's FHWE/VF, the whole thing needs a rethink, i know Big Farm has to show a profit, but there has to be a fun element to keep our interest, a happy customer will spend money, unhappy customers will look else where
    Post edited by george3 (AU1) on
  • This is my first Octoberfest and i do not understand why you can have as many edge crops as your barn level allows but only 200 of each of the things you make for Octoberfest. I hope you do address this 500 would be better but one should be able to store 4200 if that is what you barn allows, or make storage level up as you level up the Octobefest booths. thank you.
    Posted this last Octoberfest, it'll be interesting, if suggestions are acted on.
     W
    ouldn't be surprised if nothing's changed
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    It hasn't changed. 200 pieces can be stored, unless we can exceed the number.
    But why are those items under the equipment tab?

Posted this last Octoberfest, it'll be interesting, if suggestions are acted on.
     Wouldn't be surprised if nothing's changed
    Well another year (3rd year)& still only 200 storage, sadly it seems nobody's listening & with the shutting down of the forum i can't repost next year.
    Makes you wonder why they have suggestions at all
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 21.09.2023
    @george3 (AU1)
    We have a new forum  that is replacing this and is already up and running

https://discord.com/channels/820962964391198741/820962965528117248
    for the English only INT forum

Not all,  in fact few, suggestions are implemented.
    As I said in 2021
     "Don't get your hopes up though as I doubt it will be acted on.
    I'm sure the limitation is intentional to make it harder"

• Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    My suggestion is to be able to have an upgradable warehouse which we buy with ludwig coins. Each upgrade maybe increases storage by +10.
Sign In to comment.