Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

❌ Login/Connection/Performance Issues - #3

12729»

Comments

• Terry4 (US1)Terry4 (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    I just got booted out and can't get back in.  "Connection to server was interrupted.  Please try to reconnect"  Anyone else got this prob?. 

I have restarted PC reloaded and cleared cache.  Nothing.  Yes my internet is fine, I am posting here

I have had similar issues I try to start the game the Title screen comes up but it at times doesnt do anything, or maybe the Title screen doesnt appear and the Pearl thingie is just sitting there spinning all day and does nothing, I think that is due to a BAD WIFI connection or it makes me wonder if BF's newtwork may sometimes having issues.
  • Boss_Hog (US1)Boss_Hog (US1) US1 Posts: 117
    Try logging in in private window.If that works then try logging in your normal way.Go to the top right of your screen and click where the 3 horizontal lines are and click where it says open in private window or it may say private browsing.Good Luck.
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    I noticed for the last day or so the UK server had got sluggish, not always responding to my mouse clicks. Sometimes I can not  connect. I have cleared out my cache. Has this happened on all servers or just the UK one or is it just my general locality?
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Mine hasn't gotten sluggish in the way of not responding to clicks or connecting, but a lot of other weird stuff seems to happen. Clearing cache usually fixes it all, but not always & I am having to try that a lot more often.

Weird stuff like (for example), today I went to renew by FHWE booster. I had let it run out to change the amount, but it had a padlock on it with a popup saying that the booster is only active for players who were members of the coop when it was bought.
    I've had 2 friends that have reported they're unable to start a mission, and another that said all the #s of the WoF were missing.

• Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    edited 13.08.2023
    It's come right now. It might be something to do with the village fair but I've never noticed a problem before.
Sign In to comment.