Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Giving Gifts (Sparkles)

This discussion was created from comments split from: Free Gift.

Comments

• Terry4 (US1)Terry4 (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    I have looked on the chat in my COOP I have seen others giving others Gifts I surmize but even in the HELP section doesnt even mention how to send others in the COOP gifts.
    How do I do that then?  
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Oh, sparkles!
    You go to their farm, and click on the field or building you want to sparkle.
    Your 'naughty or nice' will pop up.
    Click the gift you want and put it on the field.
    The field will now sparkle, and they will have a 10% - 100% increase.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    @Terry4 (US1)
    I moved this out of an unrelated post and given you your own
    I have removed some spam too

Read the Community Guidelines 2023 and use the forum more responsibly.
  • A couple other notes about sparkles.

1. You can buy some of them with Karma (Go to your trade center and select the gift trader tab)
    2. Use just the small lucky charm on the mills, composters, and silos. Even though they are small they give a 100% boost on those objects. You don't get better results with a large or leprechaun charm.
    3. You can use fishing rods on boats but not the small or large lucky charms.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file