Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Coop village offer.

CyberJohn (RO1)CyberJohn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 643
Hello farmers. I am trying to help a friend with an answer. Do someone have any information about an offer  in this side of the screen   that have this  tool.... ROPES

NOT an offer that looks like this.

BUT like this where you can buy how much you want.

Comments

• Mathias (US1)Mathias (US1) US1 Posts: 97
    I think you have to make them in one of the factories on your coop farm.
    You can make as many as you want.
  • Boss_Hog (US1)Boss_Hog (US1) US1 Posts: 117
    That is an offer for a library book for making rope in your coop village.It increases your production of Ropes.The 2nd pic is an offer for library book for Tobacco pipes also made in you coop village and increases production.
    The tobacco pipe is made in your Mineral and Metals factory and Rope is made in your Timber and Textiles factory.
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    I have seen those offers @CyberJohn (RO1)
    Not often, and I don't recall all items that are offered in them, but I have seen them.

The offer is to buy the items (such as ropes) that are normally made in one of the village factories. Sometimes a player might be in need or want of some, but doesn't have the time to make them.  For example, to finish Yarnacle's request for boat repairs & supplies.
    Was there any additional information you are looking for from that offer?  I will try to keep an eye out for it, and take a screen shot if I see it again.
  • CyberJohn (RO1)CyberJohn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 643
    @Heather Norsk (US1)  Thats the offer that she is looking for. She wanted to buy some to fix the boat in the coop village because she is always short on Ropes. I also remember seeing the offer a long time ago. She said that she checked every day for the last 2 months and nothing.

Picture below in EDITED. NOT THE ACTUAL OFFER.

The offer would have looked something like this.

I do not buy them, so I don't really pay attention to how often I see it
    but I don't think I see it very often - are you meaning to ask how often it shows up?
  • CyberJohn (RO1)CyberJohn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 643
    @Heather Norsk (US1) Yes. How often it  shows up , if it shows up at all.
    My bad I misunderstood what you were looking for.Heather is right the 1st offer is where you can buy certain goods for gold and the 2nd offer is for a library book for Tobacco pipe which increases the amount of pipes you make.I see these kind of offers come around about 1-2 times a month  from what I remember.
  • I have asked this before.  It seems like only the lower level players get this offer anymore. I sure wish it would come back to all of us since it's nearly impossible to upgrade your village buildings when it asks for over 200,000 nails, 100,000 + shingles, etc.
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    I get those a few times a month, always Rita. I assume it's completely random.
    (I'm level 307.)
  • The village supply offers used to come up all the time for me, often daily and sometimes multiple times a day. I havent seen it in about 2 months. Before that it was another couple or so months without the offers. They seemed to disappear around the time the goldflower seeds offers disappeared, the ones where you could trade them for WWC coins and tokens. I still get the similar GML offers a lot, but not the goldflower seed ones. I am curious if these offers have been discontinued or are now very rare or if the offers are level dependent.
  • I sure will miss the Forum, already it is obvious that there is less participation since everyone knows it will be a thing of the past before you know it  :'(

I did hear from support thru another player that the goldflower offer in exchange for WWC coins and tokens has been discontinued

I still have not seen a village supply offer in forever, I am really thinking it may be level dependent but I have not contacted support to ask.

I may not comment as much any more, but I am still here often. When other players ask a game question that I don't know the answer off hand, I come here, do a search, and 99% of the time can find the answer in a jiffy. 
    Yes, this forum will REALLY be missed ;-(
  • george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
    I posted on the 31st of Jan about this offer for village co-op boat, it only came randomly once a month sometimes & sometimes twice a month.
    I can't understand why they stopped it, as they needed gold to buy them.

Read here
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/218211/goldflowers#latest

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file