Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Sadly about to quit

I have been facing some troubles while playing this game. It's alright because a game is a game and you know what I mean. Today I have noticed something very weird. I have started this game last 23rd of february of this year, 2023. I have been investing a good amount of time, effort and real money. I'm level 159 at the moment. When I started, I tried to join a cooperative without any success other than a hint to create a cooperative and so I did, I have created a cooperative. Then I had an opportunity to join a good cooperative and so I did. I have joined a good cooperative. My created cooperative had a good amount of cash and gold and I didn't know if my stay in that recently joined cooperative would be good. Then I have created another account (really don't know if it's allowed) to keep my cooperative. Both my cooperative and my new account had a good amount of gold. Today, for my surprise, maybe I'm wrong because of some browser cache that should be cleaned, both my new account and my cooperative are gone! I don't know if this is real, but it seems all of it is just gone. Just one word comes to my mind and it is dishonesty. My question is: after how long of idleness my investment is erased? Let's say I stop playing for some time because of some real life issue and then I come back and my account was deleted/erased. My question is: after how long of idleness my account will be erased/deleted?

Comments

• nuke9104 (US1)nuke9104 (US1) US1 Posts: 149
    From what I've read, if you bought gold with real money, then the account stays around until the end of the game.  Otherwise, you have at least 6 months before they delete your account.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 4,709
    You do get an e-mail if they are going to delete your farm. Check your spam folder in case you missed it.

The other possibility is: did you try to log in to the wrong server?

You can contact support to find definitively what happened.
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    @Freako (INT1)  Since it's only been 3 months, it shouldn't have been deleted for inactivity yet.
    But after about a month or so (I am not sure of the exact time), the farm will not be found by regular search methods.
    However, even inactive ones, can be found from the search box that appears when you go to any other farm, such as a coop member to water their tree. Once you are on any other player's farm, this search box appears on the bottom left, and looks like this

just put in your 2nd farm name here, and see if you can find your other farm and coop.

As nuke9104 said, any farm will be deleted after 6 months if gold has not been purchased from that account, so you might think to log into it every couple months if you want to keep it. Or, make a 1 time smallest gold purchase with it, and it will not go away.
    Good luck :)
  • Freako (INT1)Freako (INT1) INT1 Posts: 8
    edited 05.05.2023
    Thank you very much for the information and hints. When I try to log in my other account, it says the password is incorrect. Using that search box I could find my other two accounts and my cooperative. Using the rankings they can't be found. I had added my two other accounts in my Friendship Tree, that's the only thing they might have find ''too much'' and blocked my access. I was blocked by the paymentwall system because I did two many gold purchases. All these things are making me sick about this game. It's too much demanding to play it.
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    I am glad to hear the accounts are at least still there, but sorry you're so frustrated.

Passwords, I have no way to help with that 

As for the paymentwall system, I wonder if that's a safety feature as a flag against potential stolen cards?
    Any credit card I have, will notify me & require permission before approving a 2nd charge within minutes after a previous one, which is why I would suspect this.

Multiple accounts are permitted, as long as they're not use to gain an unfair advantage in the game (I don't recall the exact verbiage on that rule, but that's basically the just of it)

Best wishes & good luck :)
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 4,709
    Do contact support https://support.goodgamestudios.com/

I'm sure they will be more than happy to get you connected again.

You get an immediate auto response but  human response can be up to 5 working days

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file