Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Non Active Members

I have a player in my coop, that has a red dot next to her name. She hasn't been on in several months, due to a severe family illness.
We are saving her place in case she can come back. She was a very active player when she was on.
However, when I look for her name in search, it says "can't find a member by that name".
Does Big Farm make you non-existant if you aren't active on your farm for a certain period of time ?

Comments

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 29.04.2023
    I have a player in my coop, that has a red dot next to her name. She hasn't been on in several months, due to a severe family illness.
    We are saving her place in case she can come back. She was a very active player when she was on.
    However, when I look for her name in search, it says "can't find a member by that name".
    Does Big Farm make you non-existant if you aren't active on your farm for a certain period of time ?
    @Mathias (US1)  I assume you searched for your coop member's name on the ranking list.  If a player hasn't logged in for a long time, they don't show up on it. You should try the OTHER search. Go to someone else's farm and you'll find it in the bottom right hand corner of the screen. In the past when I searched for a player through the ranking list and didn't find them, I found them using that other search location. B)
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    As long has the player's farm still exists (that it has not been deleted by GGS), that is how I find them too FarmerJohn; except when I visit any other farm to do this search, oddly enough, the search box for me is on the bottom left, not the bottom right  B)
    @Heather Norsk (US1) You're right, Heather, it's at the bottom left. My bad.  :D
  • nuke9104 (US1)nuke9104 (US1) US1 Posts: 149
    Neat!  I haven't noticed that.

@Mathias (US1), if your member paid real money for gold in the game, their farm will be around until the end of the game, as I understand.  If not, other posts in the Forum indicate that after 6 months, GGS can delete the account, though I think I've read that they are not very quick about this.
  • Mathias (US1)Mathias (US1) US1 Posts: 97
    Thank you all for the helpful advice. 
    And yes, the name was there using the other search.
    Thank you all for the helpful advice. 
    And yes, the name was there using the other search.
    @Mathias (US1) Great! You might want to do what we do in my coop when we have a member who is dealing with real life troubles. We all put gifts on all their farms so when they return, everything is glowing with gifts!  <3
  • Mathias (US1)Mathias (US1) US1 Posts: 97
    We did put gifts on her farm, she's not sure if and when she'll be back. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file