Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

How nice it'd be a boat saying what's it fishing?

Freako (INT1)Freako (INT1) INT1 Posts: 8
That's it, among a mountain of other questions, why a boat doesn't say what fishing is it doing? Just by the location, I can't remember all my 14 boats are fishing. If I'm asking something stupid, just tell me I am a stupid player and tell me why.

That's it, you give them a hand and they want your arm. Then you give them your arm and they want your leg. Then you give them your leg and they want both your legs. Then they want your... better not saying what they really want because there are some soft spirits out there.

Answers

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 4,709
    edited 20.04.2023

The pools do look different so you can see what you are fishing for.
    You cannot tell how many though.

From the GGSWiki  HERE

Make your language more respectful in future.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Also, if you click on the "i" button on a pool it will show what it contains
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 4,709
    @Uncle John (AU1) So it does !!  All these years I have just gone by the look of the pool.
    And.... how many times have I told people to click the "i"   'duh !

• nuke9104 (US1)nuke9104 (US1) US1 Posts: 149
    I note that if the player used specific fishing equipment so as to only get one type of fish from the pool, or there were not as many types of fish left in the pool when a boat is sent out (example, only herring is left from a tuna/herring pool), they can't tell what each boat will be returning with when the player comes back to the fishing farm.  During the FHWE, this could be useful. 

Granted, because of various hazards, they can't tell how many fish they will be getting, but it might be nice to just know when a boat is returning with the type of fish they want.
  • Freako (INT1)Freako (INT1) INT1 Posts: 8
    Thanks for the answers. Let me be more specific. I know what looks like every fishing pool. What I mean is, for example, a Silo when you check it with the mouse, says: Produces: x Fertilizer. And the same happens with almost all producing facilities. In the case of fishing pools, I know that fishing pool is one of, for example, Tuna/Herring. What I say it'd be useful is the same information a Silo has, saying on a boat: Produces x Tuna or x Herring or an information that that boat is producing both Tuna and Herring if I set the proper fishing equipment to fish both. Sometimes I want to pay to finish the fishing time for the Hard Worker event to get some of the fish from a specific pool and I can't be certain of what I had set on the 4 boats fishing from that pool. Now I think it's clear what I meant and sorry about my acid humor.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file