Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Breeding

How Do you Get The Breeding Flowers and More Of this Breeding things
Post edited by Samuel Harasty on

Comments

• kbahr007 (US1)kbahr007 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,841
    edited 04.11.2014
    You Need the nursery, when you get it built, the fields will start giving out the breeding items automaticaally, but only for the items you harvest, ie breeding corn only from corn, etc, you will also need water to use the nursery, the water can be gotten out of anything you harvest at all
  • nooca (INT1)nooca (INT1) Posts: 170
    edited 04.11.2014
    You don't actually have to built the nursery. The breeding seeds start dropping as soon as you hit the level it becomes available. But of course the breeding seeds are useless without the nursery.
    edited 04.11.2014
    i could not remember that far back, good to know
    edited 04.11.2014
    Not that far back for me ;)
    Clearly remember being surprised by strange new things suddenly popping out of my fields right after leveling up. Took me a few minutes to realize they were breeding seeds.
    Same with the gourmet farm. One day I log in, harvest my gardens and things, including breeding seeds, drop out. Totally had forgotten about the upday earlier that day.
    No chance building the nursery in both cases.
    edited 04.11.2014
    i think i built mine last november
    edited 04.11.2014
    Wow.
    You must have a really good time memory then.
    I don't remember when I built mine. And I've only been playing for maybe half a year.
    I only remember the breeding seed popping out because I was surprised by them.
  • JustMe (AU1)JustMe (AU1) Posts: 170
    edited 04.11.2014
    When you get the nursery tasks and add the nursery do exactly what the steps say to do. If you grow extra of anything then you will be short water and have to wait to complete steps. It might not matter as much now as when I added my main farm nursery now that we have the gourmet one too, but it did when I added mine. I started getting my breeding seeds on gourmet farm before I added the nursery, I do remember that.
    edited 05.11.2014
    For everyone who has the, how many special seeds do you have in satock and when do you use them?
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    edited 05.11.2014
    I had 5 cabbage used them this event hawaeie sorry spelling 5 dandelion using them dandelion heros 5 wheat for cabbage head 11 wild flowers for back to nature O rest its getting the seeds,water and sharing water plus everytime you make your seeds it takes 8 of those collected. Dandelions are hardest to come by sometime just 1 drops.
  • June (IN1)June (IN1) IN1 Posts: 4
    I don't get Breeding Flowers even after building nursery. I have to purchase them with gold 
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 4,709
    @June (IN1)  They drop automatically from the fields. Grow corn and you get corn breeding seeds, grow cabbage and you get cabbage breeding seeds etc

It is not every harvest that drops them.

But keep growing whatever breeding seeds you need and you will get them without using gold.
  • remraf (US1)remraf (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    @June (IN1)  I just noticed that I get breeding seeds more from planting standard seeds.  EX: plant standard alfalfa with or without humus you get alfalfa breeding seeds (not on every harvest).  I don't recall getting them from the special seeds.  I can only make special alfalfa and rutabaga special seeds in my nursery.  Do I have to upgrade the deluxe one to make them there?
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 4,709
    edited 15.04.2023
    Yes, breeding tray only come from standard seeds.

" can only make special alfalfa and rutabaga special seeds in my nursery.  Do I have to upgrade the deluxe one to make them there?" I do not understand.

The GGSWiki entry for the Nursery is HERE
    Post edited by RosyStarling on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file