Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Coop Village Builds

I am a coop leader and we accept lower lvl players who show a desire to learn the game. Almost every time we recruit lower lvl players they end up accidently putting a build in the warehouse for collection and we are forced to do it, or let it sit in there forever. Even after sending msgs people forget and add product to builds we are not going to work. We have had suggestions about not adding lower lvl players because of this issue. I would rather we have a fix please, let it show WHO puts it in for collection, give the leader a cancel button, and an option to block anyone other than leaders or deputies from starting the collection in the village like the option for it to be blocked for the fair. I am sure many more coops would be willing to accept lower lvl  players if they had those safeguards so they knew their village would not be disrupted by players who make honest mistakes. 

BlueSky34 
The Back 40

Comments

• I am a coop leader and we accept lower lvl players who show a desire to learn the game. Almost every time we recruit lower lvl players they end up accidently putting a build in the warehouse for collection and we are forced to do it, or let it sit in there forever. Even after sending msgs people forget and add product to builds we are not going to work. We have had suggestions about not adding lower lvl players because of this issue. I would rather we have a fix please, let it show WHO puts it in for collection, give the leader a cancel button, and an option to block anyone other than leaders or deputies from starting the collection in the village like the option for it to be blocked for the fair. I am sure many more coops would be willing to accept lower lvl  players if they had those safeguards so they knew their village would not be disrupted by players who make honest mistakes. 

BlueSky34 
    The Back 40
    I would even like to be able to re-lock the building also!
  • remraf (US1)remraf (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    Thank you for listing this suggestion.  I am still learning the game and I am guilty of making the named mistake. I have a better understanding of that part of the game now.  Thanks again.
Sign In to comment.