Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Decoration Valley (Happiness on the three farms)

walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
I have a idea, why we have not example a farm like decoration valley where we can put deco with happiness and to used happiness for three farms so on this way we can put only building on the three farms. My idea is happiness from decoration valley to be for three farms. Reason why i said that, because i see a lot players that wants field or something else.

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    That is the whole idea Balance
     production versa happiness and having the room to do it with.
     Since they brought in Greta to help us improve our decos we don't need as many freeing up room for more production!
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    That is the whole idea Balance
     production versa happiness and having the room to do it with.
     Since they brought in Greta to help us improve our decos we don't need as many freeing up room for more production!
    Why no more my friend, to be honest i not like decoration i like more to have place for to proudce, but if i remove it my happiness will be bad this is reason. But i respect your opinion. But i am not the game so we can discuss together. 
  • remraf (US1)remraf (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    @walle (INT1)     I stored all of my decorations and reorganized my farm.  Then I went to the dropbox and decorations tab and only put back high happiness decorations.  I have room for more products and I can still add more decorations.  Note:  I only put back decoration that took no more than 11seconds to rebuild or that could be rebuilt for immediately.   When I stored, I was at 92% happiness and I replaced 86% and could have added more.
Sign In to comment.